Chapter 9- Hangover

Zayn's P.O.V

I felt really guilty about what I did. Everyone, except Niall, didn't know what happened. Niall didn't say anything to me about it after coming back from the room. Due to my guilt, I couldn't look into his eyes. He just casually came like nothing happened.

"What about Priyanka?" Harry asked, concerned. "Something was bothering her, that's all..." he gave me a "look" and semi- jumped onto the sofa and switched on the telly. Harry, Louis and Liam looked at me. I just looked away and sat on the sofa. 

Nobody talked about that after Niall's stare. After a while, I felt really sleepy and said everyone good night and walked with Louis to the bedroom. When we came to the bedroom I saw Priyanka sleeping on her bed, with her dress on, wrapped in a blanket. I silently sighed as I looked at her. What a mess did I create! I changed from my shirt and jeans to my sweat pants. I didn't bother to wear a shirt as I was tired. 

I changed and walked over to my bed went to sleep. Louis had already dozed off. I peeped from my bed to see Priyanka peacefully sleeping with her lips apart. I turned back and faced the ceiling and drifted off to sleep....

***********

Priyanka's P.O.V

I got up with the sunlight hitting on my face. The first thing that came to my mind were last night's memories. How could he do this? I began to hate him already... I'd decided not to go to the college today as feeling really stressed and  that could effect my day at college too. I slowly got up from my bed and saw that Louis wasn't there. There was only Zayn on the bed with his bare body. I slowly walked not to wake him up.

I slowly paced towards the bathroom and then *THUMP* "OWWWW!!!!" I shouted. My leg hit the bed's egde and it hurt... a lot. I grabbed my leg and massaged it while I saw Zayn opening his eyes, groaning....

He groaned as the sunlight hit his face. I slowly looked at him with anger. He grabbed his forehead and grunted. He looked at me and looked back into the bed. "Hey..."he said bluntly. I didn't bother to answer. I gave him a bad stare and walked towards the bathroom.

"What happened last night?" Zayn asked, scratching his head. He started to get into my nerves... how come he doesn't remember a single thing? "WHAT HAPPENED!?...I thought you knew very well what happened last night... you grinding on me, attempting to kiss me...." I said angrily reminding him. 

"Oh" he just said that remembering. He was defintely having a hangover. "What OH, Zayn!?" I said mimicing him. "It was just an accident okay... I took too many shots, that's all" he said coolly... but I knew he was guilty. "Ahaa... really!?" I said crossing my arms. "I really like you....SHIT!!" He said and literally face-palmimg. I felt like slightly laughing but I reminded myself to keep a straight face. "I guess it's just an infatuation, Zayn..." I mumbled as I started to walk towards the bathroom door.

"Maybe you just have an infatuation towards Niall!" he said, nearly shouting. I turned back from the bathroom door and faced him, "I know the difference and you don't need to tell me..." I said, feeling sad all of a sudden. I turned back and got into the bathroom and washed my face. Was he really jealous? I couldn't process in my mind that he likes me... everything was turning upside down!

Once I got out of the bathroom, Zayn wasn't there in the bedroom. I walked out of the room towards the dining room where I saw Zayn having a bowl of cereal in front of the T.V, away from everyone else. Niall was sitting on the breakfast counter and having his bowl of cereal. "Good morning..." Everyone, except Zayn said. He was staring at the T.V where there was some morning talk show.

I walked towards the breakfast counter and sat next to Niall. "Are you alright, love?" He asked with concern. " I'm fine... not going to college though" I said turning back to look at Zayn who was sitting there eavesdropping us. "Today's cleaning day!" Louis said happily. I felt it weird as back home in India my mum cursed on cleaning days. But I loved cleaning. I try to clean everything that surrounds me, anything out of order gets on my nerves. "Okay!!! I'll join" I said enthusiastically.

"That'll keep your mind free..." Niall said giving a peck on my cheek while he gave me his empty bowl of cereal. "Now as a gift, I request you to accept this!" He said passing the bowl. "Haha... very funny!" I said sarcastically while nudging him with my arm. "So immature...." Niall back- answered me, giving me a wink. " I'm forever young! " I said. "You just quoted our song.."Liam said. " I know right!!" I said smiling. 

*********