Chapter 13- Save You Tonight

I woke up by six thirty in the evening as I suddenly remembered the pending work I had, which was to purchase a few cloth materials. I got up and nervously paced through the room, thinking of a solution. But I ended up waking  Zayn. 

"What's wrong?" He asked calmly, quite confused as I looked like a nervous- wreck. "Nothing..." I said looking down, pacing. "Tell me... what's wrong... you look kinda tensed..." He said deeply. "I have to get a few materials for the dress I have to make." I explained. "I know a good place. You'll get clothes on a whole sale price....it's quite near to this place..." Zayn said. 

I had no other choice as I had to get the materials. "Fine.. we'll go.." I said blankly which caused Zayn to smile.

I went to the washroom and changed to a plain black tee and jeans and a pink hooded jacket. I ran my hair through a comb. I got out of the washroom and Zayn had worn a green shirt and jeans with which he'd worn his varsity jacket. I must say, he looked cute... I took out a light scarf from my suitcase and wrapped it round my neck. 

"Ready?" He asked, beaming a smile. "Yeah." I said.

We walked out of the room. There wasn't any sound to be heard. "I guess everyone's still asleep." Zayn said smiling. "Hmm. I guess we must leave a note..." I said.

"You know everything..." Zayn praised. I rolled my eyes and searched for a chit of paper. My eyes caught hold of a post- it note paper next to the refrigerator. I grabbed a sharpie which Zayn handed and I wrote down...

Gone outside with Zayn to but a few clothing materials xxx Priyanka.

Zayn took the paper and stuck it on the refrigerator. "There we go..." Zayn said as he stuck the paper. We went out, locking the door from outside. He headed past me and opened the door for me while I smiled. "Thanks..." I said as I got into the car. I looked at him while he got in. "My pleasure..." He replied back twisting the key, causing to start the engine.

He reversed the vehicle and rode off through the road, he looked at me smiling. I didn't know why he was so happy that I just decided to go out with him. I smiled back.

"So Priyanka, what kinda music are you into?" He asked scooting the vehicle through the busy traffic. "Well... I like R&B, country and pop." I listed. "I'm too a fan of R&B!" He said excitedly. He tuned up the radio of the car and played "Troublemaker" by Olly Murs. I was a great fan of his and I silently tapped my fingers on my lap as I hummed the lyrics silently.

Zayn too sang along with the song, his voice perfectly harmonized with the song. I observed his adam's apple move as he rendered the song. 

"We'll have to go through a different way as we might get caught by fans.... there's a short cut to the place. " He said, running his hand through his raven hair. He sighed and drove through a narrow street.

I stared at his face while he suddenly turned and looked at me. He smirked as he caught me. "Are we close?' I asked avoiding the awkward moment. "Yeah we are." He answered back, smiling.

He parked the vehicle next to a sidewalk. I helped myself opening the door of the car. I gritted my teeth as the icy air hit my face. I wrapped the scarf around my neck and walked through the dimly lit streets. I kept my pace with Zayn so that I wouldn't get lost as it was dark and cold. We walked towards the small shop whose light lit the whole street. 

"You wouldn't wanna get lost in these streets... god knows who's hiding where" Zayn warned which made me shiver. We got inside the shop which was quite empty. I was greeted by an old man at the cash counter. He smiled at Zayn and me. Zayn greeted him back with a smile. The sales man looked like an immigrant.