Chapter 12- Are you afraid?

I slept off really quick after the unexpected "good night" from Zayn. I don't know but I'd slightly lost the anger which I had earlier. My mind was thinking about all I'd done today. From cleaning the house to Niall's sweet, long and unexpected kiss... but the most weirdest event  of today was the "store room incident". It didn't leave my mind. I didn't know why I was caught up staring at his face. Why did I become speechless at that moment? My mind bothered me with such questions while I slowly drifted to a deep sleep. 

**********

I  slowly danced with Niall, peacefully resting my head on his shoulder. There was a faint music of a slow song being heard in the background. Niall had placed his hands around my waist while we slowly paced to the sweet music in the large empty hall. He kept whispering sweet things to my ear to which I giggled bashfully. 

"I love you, Priyanka..." He said, whispering close to my ear. "I love you too..." I said slowly raising my head to see his  beautiful face.

I screamed without any noise as I saw "his" face, which wasn't Niall's.... but Zayn's. The song changed to a loud and a fearful tone. I struggled to withdraw from his firm grip, while he looked deeply into my eyes, which scared me,

"Say that you love ME, Priyanka.... say it!" Zayn commanded smirking dangerously. "No..." I managed to say, breathing out. "Say it!" He demanded while I pushed his shoulders, causing him to lose his balance. I took the advantage of it and ran in some direction. I frantically searched a way to get out.

By God's grace, I saw an open white door. My heart got sadder seeing the dull sky and the rain. The thunder rumbled in the sky, but I  dragged my long white dress and ran towards the door. 

I got stopped by someone holding me fiercely at the door. I gasped as I saw Zayn again, soaked in the rain. "I'll never leave you, you're mine..." He said burying his neck to my chest, while I mumbled calling  for help. The thunder once again roared while he roamed his hands through my hair and.....

"Aaaah!" I gasped, waking up, jumping like a thunderbolt. Beads of cold sweat ran through my forehead while I looked around. Glad it was just a dream! The sun hadn't shone yet and I didn't have to go anywhere today. I covered my mouth to see Zayn, sleeping shirtless on his bed. The scenes of the dream shot back into my head and got me goosebumps.  He didn't seem like trouble to me but a part of me was scared of him. I slowly fell back to my bed and tried to catch some lost sleep.

*****

It was the usual mornings but this time I woke up earlier and helped Louis make breakfast. Both of us cracked jokes continuously which didn't make us feel like we were working at all. Louis was the most funniest person I'd ever seen in my life. It was around eight thirty when everyone had got up. 

"Good morning, love..." Niall said giving a sweet peck on my cheek. I did back the same. "Did you sleep well last night?" He asked rubbing his eyes. "Yeah..." I asnswered blankly remembering the dream. "Well have your breakfast, you don't want to get hungry, young man.." I said authoritatively, also tring to change the subject. He chuckled as I said that and sat on the chair near the breakfast counter. I served him some french toast and a tall glass of orange juice which he gulped down amazingly quickly. 

I looked at him sadly feeling that I didn't deserve him as he was just too adorable. I snapped out of it as I saw Zayn scrating his head, still sleepy, coming towards the kitchen counter. I quickly turned my back minding my own business. I didn't know how to face him for some unknown reason. 

I could feel Zayn furrowing his eyebrows as I did that. He greeted Niall and once again turned towards me. Niall finished his food and handed me the plates. He walked out of the kitchen without saying anything. I sighed as there was only me and Zayn in the room, the rest of the lads had already eaten their food.