Chapter 16-Someone else...

Priyanka's P.O.V

"I'm starting to lose interest in him." I chatted with my best friend, Natasha, who was patiently listening to me, trying to find a solution to my problem.

"He's over protective too... but that's a different story.." I continued talking, thinking about the problems between me and Zayn.

"But I don't want to tell him harshly, you know,he's just too sweet..." I said, on the verge of tears, thinking of how sad he'd be.

"Why don't you try to you know, avoid him, I guess he'll too try to keep his distance from you..." She adviced, and was munching something I supposed of being her favourite salt- crackers. I knew her so very well.

"I've already tried that..." I replied to what she'd previously said.

"Then I see no other option but to tell him, calmly.." She said,munching on.

"I guess I'll try that..." I replied sadly as I felt beads of tears rolling down my face, thinking it was time for to break it off with him.

"Don't cry Pri.. everything's gonna be alright," She consoled me, her voice was very genuine and comforting.

"So how's your life?" I said thinking of how my life sucked.

"We'll, I've joined as an intern here... " She said her voice trailing off shyly.

There's something she was hiding from me too.. now it was her turn to spill it out.

"Met someone?" I asked her smirking mischeviously.

Natasha was a girl who'd a lot of relationships. And most of them were long termed and successful.

She nodded bashfully a YES.... I knew it!

"That's great..." I said covering my sorrows of breaking up with Niall came to my mind.

"I know right!?.... I hope you don't feel bad.." Her voice changed from excited to sympathetic.

Well I did feel bad...

"No no no... why would I feel bad? I'm happy for you.." I lied.

After updating myself with all the gossips and news from Natasha in Mumbai, I ended the call with a deep sigh.

I didn't get any "top quality" advice, but I felt a ton lot better. That's what are friends for right?

I placed my laptop back in the bag and thought of how I'd tell break it to him.... I was sure he wouldn't take it in well, but I was sure with my decision as I did not want to get confused anyomore about the relationship, because I knew it would only cause more trouble later.

I unwillingly got up and walked out of the room to tell him what'd been bothering me from the past few weeks. I was glad about one thing for sure, that our relationship didn't end in a bitter fight.

I walked through the narrow corridor, mentally preparing myself. I wasn't sure of how he'd consider me after this.

I walked straight away to the bedroom Niall slept in. The door was slightly closed so I knocked gently on the door.

I frowned as there was no answer, so I slowly opened the door, peeping in, only to find the room was cold and empty...

I went straight to the living room where there was Liam using his cell phone.

"Where's Niall?" I asked him as he looked away from the screen.

"He said he'd be going out... he looked angry and sad, is something wrong?" Liam asked softly.