Chapter 14- Jealous? + author's note***

We returned late than usual. Zayn looked at his watch as the car reached at the door of the lad's house. "We're quite late..." He said, looking at his watch.

I felt bad that I was the reason we'd been late. He helped me to take all the supplies, insisting that he'd do... so sweet of him! Get it out Priyanka!!! I continuously reminded myself not to develop any feelings for him.

He opened the door to reveal the lads, worriedly sitting in the living room. They all got up as we got in. "Jesus!!! There you are... where were you guys?"Harry asked, like a mother when her child comes home late. Niall paced towards me and hugged me tightly... I was guilty as it'd taken a while for me to hug him back. "Where were you? I was worried.... I was missing you..." He said sadly.

    "I missed you too. I'd just gone to the clothing shop to buy a few materials with Zayn." I explained, with my voice muffled as he hugged me tightly. I looked back at Zayn who was sadly looking at us. I pulled myself from Niall's grip, I just didn't know why I felt awkward as Zayn looked at us. "But we'd left a note on the refrigerator ..." Zayn said pointing towards the fridge. "Oops, our bad..." Louis said awkwardly. "I've made today's meal!!! You guys have to taste it and rate it!" Niall said cheerfully smiling, and walked to the kitchen. Harry quickly took his index finger to his mouth and acted as he was gagging. I raised my eyebrow as I didn't understand what he meant by it. He came closer and whispered to me and Zayn, "I tasted it... it was rubbish..." He said. Me, Zayn, Lou and Liam began giggling.

"What's that?? I know you're talking about me!" Niall shouted through the open kitchen. We all laughed as Niall came out , with food, wearing a purple apron with a telletubbies character in the center. "What!? I love telletubies!" Niall said understanding the cause of our laugh, and placed the food on the table. "I've made steak... come and have it before it gets cold!" Niall happily said and sat down on the chair wearing his apron. He began to eat without waiting. All of us in the living room looked at each other confusedly.

"Come and join! It's not like haven't seen a grown man eat before?" Niall said with his mouth filled with food. "This is why I worry a lot about you Nialler..." Liam said smiling while all of us joined him at the dining room. All of us started having it.

I nearly gagged as I ate the food. I looked at everyone's reaction. Everyone, including Niall, was choking on the food. "It's so salty...." Liam said coughing. Niall expectingly looked at me waiting for an opinion. "It's fine... I guess we could add something else to reduce the saltiness..." I said wiping my mouth with a napkin, getting up from the chair to take some spice powder. "Can I join?" Niall asked showing a puppy dog face. I definitely couldn't say no to that...

"Sure why not?" I said going to the kitchen while Niall followed me. I walked to  the while I heard the lads in the dining room talking. I rummaged through the shelf where the spices were kept. "Why'd you get late... we were so worried.... I was so worried.." Niall said sadly standing on his back. "Well I was nearly attacked by some gangsters.." I said calmly picking a few jars of spices.

Niall's mouth formed an O shape with surprise. He quickly came closer to me. "I don't get you... did Zayn do something to you like last time?" Niall asked concerned, his voice muffled at the mention of Zayn's name.

"No Niall!! It's Zayn who saved me. He rescued me from those people who could've killed me..." I corrected Niall.

"Well... I don't know how he saved you and stuff, but I'm glad you're safe now.... I should've come with you" He muttered his  words, which made it clear that he was jealous... "I'm fine now... Zayn bet those rascals up. You should've seen how he handled them." I praised Zayn which caused Niall to shut me up with a peck on my lips.

"I'm hungry...." He said grabbing his abdomen, while whining like a baby. I knew exactly why he kissed me... he just didn't like why I praised Zayn. But I asked myself why me, being the one who hated Zayn, now began to appreciate his sweetness and bravery.

I avoided my annoying thoughts and smiled at Niall who came along with me to the dining area with a few jars.

I sprinkled a few spices which I knew would taste awesome on to each of the lad's plates. "Work your Indian magic..." Zayn said enthusiastically while I sprinkled some pepper onto his steak. I giggled bashfully as he said that. Then I looked at Niall who sent me a slight glare which caused me to put in my straight face. I was sure about one thing, Niall was jealous.... and it was cute but it was getting into my nerves at the same time....

******

I'm very very very sorry as this is a short chapter because I could not log in through my pc so I've been using my tab instead..... so please consider my limitations... but do vote and comment as I do need your support to write more chapters...xxxx

So long lovelies,

sweetdreams199