Chapter 7- Are You Drunk? (Part-1)

We sat just there till the whole movie got over. It became afternoon after it was all over. After the movie we had lunch which was made by me... and YES I made Indian food. I made some pilau rice with some salad. Everyone loved the food, I feel. They took second and third servings too. Niall ate the most and was continuosly praising me about how delicious the food was. I felt very proud...

 We sat in front of the TV "again", this time watching some TV series which I didn't know of. After watching TV till the evening Louis suddenly popped the question, "What about going to the club?" he asked excitedly. The Club??? I don't drink.... I couldn't help but raise my eyebrow.

"Don't worry. The best advice I can give you is don't get drunk..." Louis said and we all laughed. It sounded strange but it was genuine... I could contol very well actually. My batchmates in Mumbai always used to go to pubs and get drunk. They would invite me too, often. But I kept myself in control and would just sit or just dance with my friends, so it was not a new atmosphere for me... "It's okay Louis.." I patted as if I cared a lot, everyone giggled.

"I'm gonna get dressed" I said, like making an announcement. The boys looked quite ready themselves. "Okay" Liam mumbled.

I ran off to my room to get changed. I planned to wear a golden sequined dress which I had taken only for such days. I confidently smiled and got to the room to change. After dressing, I put on some eyeshadow that gave a smoky effect. PERFECT! I grabbed my clutch and walked out in 10-15 minutes.

The reactions on their faces as I walked towards the living room were priceless. I stood there giving a cute smile to all of them. "You look gorgeous.." Niall said, his lips apart. Zayn just sat there with his half- smile and looked at me as if he was examining a museum exhibit. I just rolled my eyes and starting walking towards the door when they followed me.

We got out of the house and walked towards Harry's vehicle. Niall rushed forward and quickly opened the door for me. Such a gentleman. Liam and Louis sat at the backseat while I and Niall sat in the middle. Harry was in the driver's seat and Zayn next to him.

It was a long ride while I suddenly remembered something. "Niall," I called him. "Yeah..." he smiled. "What about the paparazzi?" I asked, as I didn't want myself to come on the next day's front page. "Don't worry... Paul, our bodyguard, has taken care of it. I bet no one knows about it." he said assuring me. I smiled, relieved.

Once we reached the club I looked out through the window.... thank god nobody was there. All of us got out of the car and rushed to the door. Niall held my hand tightly. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. We quickly got in. 

The club was almost full with people dancing. It was really humid and warm inside. Niall held my hand tightly as we made our way to the bar counter. I sat on one of the chairs next to Niall. Everyone ordered their drinks except for Niall and myself. "Why aren't you buying any drinks?" I asked Niall, "I don't feel like drinking..." he smiled and said.

We looked around for a while and Niall suddenly asked, "Wanna dance?" "Yeah sure" I smiled cutely and walked towards the dancing crowd. Both of started to dance crazily. No one recognized us as everyone was busy drinking, if they would... then we would be dead by now. We laughed like retarded people and danced.

 I know this is a short chappie but i'll update soon cuz i have exams :) :*

Haffun and VOTE :D