•Contacts•

Peter Quill:
His name in your phone:
🌟Twinkle twinkle little star🌟
Peter traveled around in space defending the galaxy and had the alias Starlord. You saw the opportunity and you took it.

Your name in his phone:
Princess👑😘
You two met at Disney, the most magical place on Earth, and it stuck with him. He couldn't get the way your face lighted up when you saw Belle out of his head. Neither the way you laughed, the way you jumped up slightly when you saw a princess, the way your hair flowed when you skipped through the park, he loved everything about you. You really were his princess.

Pietro:
His name in your phone:
Speedo🏃
You can't remember when you first made the joke but since you first called Pietro speedo you couldn't help but laugh your ass off every time thinking about it.

Your name in his phone:
My bookworm📚
Every time Pietro sees you, you're always planning to head to the bookstore or at least have a book clutched to your chest. He's learned to be careful when asking about your current book, but he loves how passionate you are about whatever you read.

Wanda:
Her name in your phone:
The Teenage Witch🔮
Ever since you found out what Wanda could do you couldn't refrain from making references to one of your favorite childhood shows: Sabrina the teenage witch.

Your name in her phone:
My Musician🎶
It only made sense. You had met, and gotten to know Wanda, because of the guitar you played in the streets. She always loved to hear you play, whether you were just strumming at random strings or combing through an old song you knew by heart. Wanda loved hearing you play.

Natasha:
Her name in your phone:
Sassin' assassin🔫😘
Besides being an expert in...her line of work. Natasha always had a one-liner to say to make you laugh, even if you didn't want to. It was a bonus that she could roast anyone who offended you in any way, shape, or form.

Your name in her phone:
(Y/N)
While it may look like she didn't care, it was actually because she did. Natasha had enough enemies as it was. She didn't want them hurting you or getting to her by threatening you because, well, they would've. She made it look like you were another contact in your phone, so anyone who (somehow) got in, would just dismiss you as an average joe.

Loki:
His name in your phone:
Lokitty🐈
You absolutely loved the fanart of Loki fan shad created all across Deviant Art and tumblr. For some reason, there was an awful lot of fanart with Loki and cats. You didn't know why, there just was. You couldn't help buy join in the craze and whip out the cat emoji and pun.

Your name in his phone:
Angel 😍
Nobody's going to deny it, Loki's hasn't exactly had the best life. He was treated second to Thor in Asgard and Odin wasn't exactly an A+ parent. Not to mention the whole 'villian' course of his life. You looked past all that and saw a troubled man who needed healing. You've helped him through so much you really are his angel.

Bucky:
His name in your phone:
Bucky bear🐻
You don't know when you started to call him that, but you did. (Odds are it was Coulson's idea but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ who knows.) The name stuck and once you found out Bucky bears actually existed, the name was there to stay.

Your name in his phone:
Doll😘👫
He was a classic 40s man. Despite all the brainwashing Hydra did to him, it still reminded him of home, (the place and decade) when he saw the word 'doll' pop up on the face of his phone.

Tony:
His name in your phone:
🍷Sinnamon Roll🍸
Tony had a reputation as a playboy and a snarky, arrogant business man. Not to mention he was not a light drinker. Needless to sat, Tony was not the most innocent person.

Your name in his phone
Beautiful😍💋
It may seem absolutely out of character, but Tony just couldn't think of anything funny to call you. When he saw you, it was like he had to catch his breath, everything about you was absolutely beautiful.

T'challa:
His name in your phone:
Kitty🐱
He could tell you it was black panther as many times as he wanted, (and that it was a "highly respected protector of Wakanda (Y/N) you shouldn't mock it.") you were still going to call him a kitty. Really though it was Sam he should be blaming, he was the one who brought the joke to your attention.

Your name in his phone:
My Queen👸
T'challa was a gentleman, and a king at that, it only made sense for you to be titled as his one and only.
____________________________________

A/N: yay! Another one done! Short and sweet, not too bad. I swear it took me forever to find the picture I put in the media. I saw that episode today and for some reason I was laughing so hard. Next one I think we're doing first kiss but
¯\_()_/¯ who knows? By the way, have you guys heard of Grace Vanderwaal? (Sorry if I spelled it wrong) she was on America's got talent and played an original. They gave her the golden buzzer and Simon cowell called her the next Taylor Swift. Pretty impressive for a twelve year old! I'll put the video of her in the media up there, but until then, by guys!
~Shadow