Jail

Hermione's POV:

*one month later*

I was getting dressed in my room, ready to go to sleep. I got into bed and started reading a book. But I was partly dosing of, so I had no idea what has going on.

Draco climbed into bed with me and started snuggling his face into the crook of my neck.

"Draco stop" I said playfully.

"No, I won't" Draco said kissing my neck slightly.

"And why not?" I asked smiling.

"Because I love you" he said getting closer to me .

"I have been thinking that you should meet the Wesley's. Maybe for dinner tomorrow?" I asked as Draco pulled his head back and say next to me.

"Knowing you, you already talked to them about you and me coming over" He said with his right eyebrow raised.

"Well I said that I was coming... I never mentioned you" after saying that a forced a laugh came out.

"Why would you do that, why would you not tell them I was coming. Are you ashamed about me being your boyfriend?" He said siting back up on the bed with his back leaning against the backboard, and he had a harsher tone

I sat up next to him and said,
"No it's not that at all, I just felt nervous of what they could say... I don't want to loose you"

"I know that they will love me because I am going to be nice and help them out and they are going to forget about me being a death eater or a villain" he said not looking at me in the eyes but puffing out his chest.

"Draco you not a villain or a death eater" I said calmly.

"Well I told them that... well not told them but I acted like one and I am a death eater I do have a scar of it. Don't you think death eaters are villains" he said all at once.

"If you think you're a death eater or a villain, let's just say you are the kindest villain or death eater there is. You don't have the mark. I never saw it" I said while I started holding his hand.

"I never said I had the mark, I have a scar. After Voldemort died the mark became a scar like this" he rolled up his sleeve and there was a faint red line going across the dark mark was supposed to be.

If Voldemort comes back to life like he did last time... well he could but he would need a lot of power and it almost impossible... Anyways if Voldemort comes back my dark mark with be visible again, because it basically a sign about his power." Draco said with a tear sliding down his cheek "I don't want that, my dad forced me"

I never saw Draco cry before. At least while sober. I wiped it away.

"It's ok. Your dad was a harsh man to everyone " I said and kissed him on the cheek.

"I am sorry, I am being a wimp" he said with another tear coming down his cheek.

"No your not, let's go to sleep"

I snuggled close to his and he put his arm around me and I fell into complete darkness.

*the next morning*

I saw a gray owl fly towards the window as soon as I woke up. Naturally, not wanting the owl to bash it's head on the glass, I opened the window. The owl came rushing in and landed on top of one of my table. There was a white letter hanging from its foot. I took the paper from him and gave him a treat. Then the owl flew away.

I looked at the paper and on the first page the headline said

Ron Weasley in Jail