Epilogue.

Draco's POV:

That day we found out who killed her

It wasn't Ron like we thought. It was Lucius. That son of a bitch killed Lexie.

Obviously he couldn't to it by himself. Ron helped him, turns out Lucius took Polyjuice potion to look like Ron. Not to Ron's knowledge of course. 

Lucius has been sentenced to a life sentence in Azkaban. 

Ron is under the Ministries protection. 

Now back to the present; It's Lexie's funeral. I'm trying my hardest not to cry. It's not working very well. I let a tear go down my check but I wipe it away quickly. I look down to see Hermione crying in my arms. 

Harry, the Weasley's and some other people that I don't know are standing there wishing the best for Lexie. But Lexie's dead. It's my fault... It's all my fault. 

*2 years later*

I look over at Hermione, a pregnant Hermione sitting on the couch.

Hermione thinks we are rushing into the whole thing because we got married only a year ago. That was one of the days I will never forget. 

-

The bells started ringing softly. The world seemed to slow down. I looked down at the most beautiful woman alive.

I smiled as memories flooded my mind. First year of Hogwarts. Second. Third. Fourth. Fifth. Sixth. The dreaded seventh. All those lonely years with Astoria. And when I first saw her after all those years. 

Then she was standing in front of me. In a beautiful green and white dress. Time seemed to pass so quickly now. Vows were shared and so was kiss. The most passionate kiss I've ever had. Way better that anything Astoria gave me. 

I loved her.

-

We sit at the dinner table eating quietly while a red fire burned in the background. Suddenly a shriek was heard from Hermione. I knew it was time.

I helped her apparate to St. Mungo's Hospital. Then it happened, the most beautiful blonde haired girl. She reminded me so much of Lexie, after all that's what we named her. 

*11 years later*

Hermione's POV: 

"Settle down, settle down" I tell my three children while they ran around Platform 9 3/4

I laugh at the three's reaction to the crimson train. Lexie just turned 11 recently. Then we have Scorpius who 9 and Emily who is 4 years old. 

Three children are hard to take care of, always running around around, always asking for something and always breaking thing. But I love them all. 

Lexie is my first and she resembles the sweet girl who passed away 13 years ago. I still remember that day, she saved all of our lives and she did not even know what was going on. 

She was not a witch, she was a muggle. It was hard to explain to her dad what happened, but he understood.

Next we have our second born Scorpius, he is very quiet around family but he is very talkative near Albus. I'm not sure what they are at the moment. Dating? Friends? Friends with benefits?

(SCORPIUS X ALBUS FOR LIFE)

Our youngest child Emily, she is different from Scorpious and Lexie.  She has  dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes, a trait all my children share. The is small and active and just will never shut up. 

Now I sit next to Draco as Lexie gets on the Hogwarts express.

"You know I love you right" I said taking in my surroundings.

Draco smiled, "And I you"