1.Engagement day

Granny how I'm looking!I was tying the knot of my lehenga when i heard my older sister Arpita's beaming voice outside the washroom.

My Darling always looks pretty!I heard my Granny's complement too.and now its my time to getting compliment to granny.

Putting my red dupatta around my neck I came out swaying my royal blue lehenga.I saw granny pecking her forehead with such an affection.
How I'm looking granny?I asked with excitement, resting my left palm over my bare waist like an model.And as granny's eyes fell over me her smile got vanished and making a straight face she moved out to the room without saying anything as i did such a sin asking that.
I was looking at her retreating figure and trying to figuring out why did she always do this to me.

O god sanyukta,You are looking soo beautiful that I'm getting confused that who's engagement is going to happen today yours or mine!I just chuckled over Arpita's comment and as I turned behind ,she winked at me.She's such crazy girl and mine heart.

No Sis!I'm not that's why granny didn't utter a word!Looking at her I asked to myself.

She won't listen u! Arpita made an excuse as if I don't know granny and this thought made me chuckled again.

I mean girl i can trust your excuse one time but you can't fool me again and again to this excuse of yours.Granny don't have any hear problem.

"Believe me or not !She only loves you" Taking her palm in mine ,I said the truth but I know she's not gonna accept it like always.

"Some one feeling jealous,yeah. When mom and your superman love you more than me that time you don't say like this for me then why are you complaining when granny loves me more than u.. Arpita arched her brow at me.

"O God you think something like this for me and you are saying that I m jealous!"I smirked at her...

Now you girls are done! I heard mom yelled and turned around only to found her stood at the doorstep folding her arms across her chest.She was looking a bit tired but still still she was looking beautiful yet elegant

How I'm looking!passing a look at my sis we asked in union.

"Pretty!Do fast guests would be come anytime.And where is ur dad?".Mom asked hastily.

Would be downstair!

"No!I'm coming from there but he's not there.Do you both have any idea about Vardhan ".Mom asked looking between us.

Nope!We replied in union..

Surely I'll gonna be mad one day!Mom said with annoyance and we couldn't help laughing at her.

"You girls r laughing!OK then find out where is your dad ASAP".Seeing us laughing ,mom said with frown.

"Chill mom!we'll find Superman out, why are you becoming worried".Putting my arm around her shoulder, I gave my best smile at her with a light squeeze to sooth her.

"You just go and see! I'll be gone mad behind you trio.".Mom said with annoyance.

OK, I'm going! I assured her, turning the heels to marching out to finding my Superman out.

I screamed as i came at the doorstep when i got remembered that I have to pick my idiot friend up for Sis engagement.

What happened?why did you scream?Are you OK?Mom asked with concern, as she came near me.

Mom Nikhil I'm forgot to picked that idiot!.I informed her with my silly smile to seeing her worried face.

What!!She yelled at me in disbelief.

"One day someone would surely get a heart attack cause of your overdramatic attitude".
I heard arpita who just shook her head at me.

"Don't worry sweetheart ,you'll be not one!" I winked at her and without waiting for her reply I rushed towards stairs lifting my lehenga a bit upped, for escaping to any fall down .

And your superman! Who would find him out?I heard mom yelled from behind.

Help your own self mom!I yelled back rushing downstairs..

OK go and come soon n don't drive fast! As I reached at the hallway ,i heard Arpita's warned me with a yell from the upstairs.
.
"I telling u if you have late then I wouldn't make him wear any ring!"
I stopped in my way as I heard her threaten and turning around I looked up to her.

OK then i will come tomorrow! I smirked at her then moved out to the villa with a huge smile.

As i rushed out to the villa while looking behind to see that Arpita following me or not I collided with someone who was holding me protectively as I thought I'm going to falling down.

Are you ok and where are you going sanny...I heard superman's voice which was dipped with concern.
Superman!I opened my squeezed eyes and breathe in relief to seeing herself in superman's arms instead of floor.

Now tell me where are you going at this time!Superman asked taking a glance of his wrist watch as I stood back on feet.

Going to pick idiot up!I breathe."Btw where were you?Mom was asking about you and she's hell angry on you! I informed him with an chuckled.

O God I had forgotten to inform her about that I had went to finish some works.BTW where is your mom?Superman asked.

In Sis,s room!.I replied, then Superman past to me when I stopped as I got remembered that my car key in my roomn.

Superman plz give me your car keys actually I'm forgot my keys in my room.And I can't go there now!.I explained with a plead

"Take it!And don't drive fast". I just rolled my at Superman as he gave me the same warning which my Sis Arpita cum my 2nd mom gave me few minutes back.

OK fine!I won't drive fast". I assured him that while taking the key to his hand and moved towards the parking .

So it was the first part of Destination Divorce... Tell me guys how's it... 😊

Keep Voting

Keep Supporting