9.Playing with the fire

Where is Randir? I heard Superman when we all were waiting for that beast but there wasn't any trace of that beast.

“I'm here sir!” I snapped my head at the entrance to heard his unpleasant voice and found devil stood there as usual in his suit with a bouquet of red roses.

“Welcome Randhir !” Approaching at him ,Mom greeted him and he just bend down to touch her feet for taking her blessing and I just rolled my eyes.

“This is for you!” He said forwarded the bouquet at mom and she just chuckled, taking a glance at me then took some steps back and said with amusement “All knows Randhir that I have allergies to roses and please keep it away to me ”

“Sorry I didn't know that!” He apologised .

“It's OK and give it to her for whom you have brought it.” Eyeing at me ,mom teased him and he smiled slyly.

“Now come!” Mom said approaching at us along with him.

“Sanny this is for you!” I just frowned at him as he called me by my petname.

“Few moment back you had said the same line to mom!” I scoffed at him front of my entire family,very well knew that he wouldn't do anything in front of them.

“If you welcomed me before ,then I assure you I didn't ask that to Mrs Suryavanshi!” He smirked at me and I just took the bouquet to him as everyone started to glaring me, Specially mom and Granny.

“Bro,Did you know that Sanny loves roses!” Arpi just beamed to see roses in my hand.

“Yes Arpita,that's why I have brought it for her.A rose for a rose!” My eyes widened as he murmured last line which only audible by me and Arpi who was just giggling.

How cheap he is!

And approached at Superman.and greeted him stretching out his hand at him and said “Hello Mr Survanshi ,sorry to keep you waiting” in a very professional manner as if he came in any bussines meeting.

“It's OK!” Superman took his hand for a handshake.then pulling back his hand he offered him “Have a seat !” and he took the seat across Superman.

“I don't like to stretching out the things unnecessarily ,So I tell you straight.She's my daughter and my weakness too and I can't see a lone tear in her eyes.I never gave her any reason to cry.So now u tell me, Why u want to marry her and the most important thing are you capibal for make her happy.What can you do for her.” Superman asked firmly and I was feeling blessed to have a father like him.

“Sir I can do anything for her and her happiness.Her happiness would be my first priority.I will never let her cry. If she's your princess then she would be my Queen and I mean it.” He said in serious tone .

“Liar!” I muttered beneath my breath.

“Congrats baby !dad looks convinced.” Arpi whispered near my ear and I could have seen a smile crept on Superman's straight face.

“Vardhan stop your interrogation and Randhir please let's go before the food gets cold.” Coming back to leaving area ,Mom interrupted them.

“I think you are right Niharika!” Superman nodded in approval then stood up, making his way towards the dining table followed by Randhir ,Arpi and me.

And as I reached there my nostril hit the aroma of mouthwatering food and I realised I didn't eat properly since the last night and right then I was feeling like a hungry lion who was all set up to attack at his prey.I was about to taking my seat ,when mom eyeing me and said,no no no ,ordered me “Sanny serves Randhir!” 

“What !! Like seriously I serve him, why I'm not his slave?” I wanted to yelled out but I didn't.

I just straighten myself before shooting a deadly glare at him and picked up the bowl and started serving him while another housemaids was serving others.

“Nice speech BTW where did you learn from!” I muttered giving a fake smile at him while serving the food but he didn't utter a word and just took out his phone to his trouser and keep it beneath the table and started doing something in it and as he looked up at me ,I heard my phone beeping and he signalled me to check my phone and I just frowned at him before straightening myself and grabbed my phone and my eyes popped out when I saw those same lines which he said to superman some min ago,with the credit written below was “Google ”

“Aah this man!” I groaned inwardly and he winked at me with amusement.

“Don't you think Mrs Suryavanshi this butter paneer is chilled a bit!” Looking at mom ,he asked.

“I think you are right Randhir ,I just come back to heat it up !” Picking up the serving bowl I just rushed at kitchen before that anyone stops me.

I kept the bowl in the microwave and heated up on 230°C for 15 minutes then I took it out that heated up bowl carefully ,wearing the gloves and made my way back at dinning area holding that bowl.

“Now tell me how's it?” I asked keeping that hot bowl near him and he stiffened glaring me and ignoring his glare I poured a spoonful butter paneer in his plate and intentionally I spilled some gravy on his knuckles and sleeves.

“O god bro !” Arpi gasped as to seeing hot gravy over his knuckles but he didn't react a bit.

“I'm extremely sorry Randhir,I didn't know how it happened. Let me clear it!” I showed off my fake concern while unbuttoning his suit which I didn't know why I was doing and just stopped when he held my wrist which was about to going undone 2nd button of his court.

“I'll manage!” He said getting up to his chair as I took my hand back.

“Take him in your room sanny!” Mom ordered sternly.

“This way!” I said going past to him then headed towards upstairs and took a right and went in my room followed by him.

Now help your own!” I said eyeing at the washroom and turned my hell to leave but before that I make my way out ,I felt a grip on my wrist and the next moment he pulled me close, twisting my wrist behind.

Tbc:-)