4.Dowry

Lying down on my bed,I was thinking about Randhir when my phone buzzed with a private number.

Hello! I said as I received the call.

"Hi Sanyukta how's you?" I heard a manly voice from the another side.

"Who are you?" Sitting up on the bed, I asked back.

"Hey its me Randhir!" I heard from another side and before that my phone slipped down to my hand ,I held it more tightly against my ear.

"I'm good but how did you get my number and why did you call me?" I asked out of curiosity that I didnt realise my words and ended up biting my tongue over my own stupidity.

"I am good how's you?"I hastily replied back,praying to god that he didnt hear me before.

"I'm good.Actually I took your number to parth and I wanna meet you tomorrow that's why I call you this time!" I heard his explanation.

"But Why you wanna meet me?"I asked back.

"Actually I want to give them a surprise on their wedding so just for that I need you help!" He replied.

"So will you help me in that?" He asked again.

"Of course I'll help!Its glad to me after all they are my sis and brother in law." I replied with happiness.

"Thanks ! So tomorrow at 5pm Sweet Candy cafe." I felt happiness in his voice as he said that.

"OK,I'll be reach there on time!" I said that and about to hung up the call when I heard him "And one more thing that don't say anything about our this Convo to anyone including them,because I don't want anyone to get to know about our plan,so please don't say about our meeting too!" He finished and waiting for my reply.

"Ok,don't worry I Won't say anything to anyone!"I assured him.

"Thanks and gud night!" I heard his greeting.

Good night! I greeted back then hung up the call.

After talking with him over the phone I don't know what happened with me but I was smiling like an idiot ,I was felling something different in my heart.I don't know just to think about our going to happen meeting I was feeling so excited and happy.That feeling was so new for me I had never ever experienced such kind of feeling before.May be I was just impressed the way he talked with me,behaved with me ,the way he smiled at me,there wasn't any lie in his those dark eyes.

"Omfg Sanyukta stop thinking about him what the hell are you doing! " I scolded myself and lying down I was trying to catch some sleep.

I was in my dreamland when I heard someone's yell from some far away but i just ignored it but it seemed like that yell wasn't ready to leave me bcz now I could heard that someone was shouting my name so close to me as that person just stood in front of me.

I groaned in irritation then turned around rubbing my eyes only to found arpi stood there still yelling out my name.

"What the fucking wrong with you,why are you shouting like a loud speaker?" I shouted back at her as I sat up on the bed.

"Oh hello I'm not shouting like a loud speaker, its you who were sleeping like a Python. " I furrowed at her as she retorted me.

You just go and let me sleep! Said that I grabbed pillow and fell back on the bed ,putting that pillow over my head.