7.Ready for the marriage

“Where were you sanny? ”I was just heading towards my room when my legs halted to  heard dad.

“when did you come?” Rather than replying him, I asked back, turning at him

“I just came back but where were you?” Standing infront of me ,He asked again.

“I was with Nikhil.He needed for some help.”

“Is anything serious? ” I heard him as I took a step past to him.

“Yeah just feeling tired and wanna do some rest.”

“Are you sure there's nothing which bothering you” Taking a deep breath, i blinked my eyes and turned back at him .

“Yes ,Superman I'm all OK !” Looking at him ,I gave him my assured smile.

“Hmm, take rest !” He said caressing my hair and I just nodded my head before, leaving for my room.

I was feeling like cry which made my eyes teary first time in my life ,i wanted to share my problems with someone but I can't tell anything to anyone. I was feeling so helpless.Superman must have suspected on me that I lied to him but I had no option instead of that . I'm sorry Superman, sorry to lying you.I didn't know what I do ?I couldn't see her embarrassed in front of people.And I couldn't even say all this to Superman, if I did that then I don't know what he would do after knowing about Randhir’s real face. He loved us soo much then what I do. She was soo excited for her marriage.“O god help me, that bastard just fucked up my mind.” I yelled out of frustration just then I heard a knock.

“Is there god who came to help me ?” I blabbered wiping off my face to my palm then approached towards door.

“What happened? ” Arpi asked coming in my room as I opened the door and turned around and moved towards window.I really didn't want to see her right then, if she noticed my red eyes,she would get that I was crying and crying word doesn't exist in my dictionary.

“What happened? ” I heard her again ,so close to me.

“Nothing! why are you asking over and over?”I said still looking out to the window.

“I know you since the childhood,you never be so quiet then what happened today! Did anyone say something, Did Granny tell you anything? ” Turning me around ,she asked in a go.

“Relax siso ,relax! I'm all OK and granny didn't say anything. ” I assured her and tried to smile at her but my smile vanished as she said “Wait a sec ,you are crying! ”

I was just looking at her with widened eyes ,when she cupped my face and asked worryingly “ Now tell me sanny what happened? I can't see tears in your eyes baby ,please say something baby.”

Now it was tough for me to hide my feeling, I just hugged her tightly and my tears started to rolling down along with soft sniffles.

Sanny speak up what happened, did anyone do something with you?Just tell me baby I'll kill that bastard !Breaking the hug ,she asked with rageful eyes ,holding me by my forearms.

“You aren't going to tell me ,aren't you!OK, fine let me call dad .” Taking her hands back ,she turned to leave when I held her wrist.I couldn't let her call Superman.it would just make situation more  complicated .I can't cry ,i have to be strong. Wiping off my tears ,I tried to suppressed my sniffle and said “I will miss !”

“Aww sanny ,you scared me baby!” She hugged me warmly “ I will miss you too! I think ,i should ask to dad to give you to me in dowry,but i know he won't agree.I wish parth had any younger brother ,so i would get you marriad with him.” She chuckled while I was just hearing her blabbering.

“Now go and get freshen up sanny or else if anyone saw you like this then it would be a breaking news.” Breaking the hug she laughed and giving a pat over my cheek she left.

And i knew what i have to do now .I would do everything for your happiness sis and I won't let anyone snatched your happinesses.

I just took my phone and dialed Randhir’s number and after few rings he finally picked my call.

“Woo you called me so soon I had expected your call tomorrow.”

I'm ready!

“I knew because you wouldnt call me this time just to ask my well being .”

But on one condition.

“You have no right to put a condition!but as I told you, I'm in good mood, So go ahead.”

I'll stay with arpi after wedding!

“OK condition accepted!” I heard him and I just breathe .

Now I'm agree for this marriage then give me all those pictures.

“Not now! first let us married.I don't trust on you.” He stated then hung up the call.

I dont trust you!what the hell he think about himself .I promise you ,I'll make your life a living hell Randhir Singh Shekhawat.You don't know who's Sanyukta Suryavanshi.I'll make your life a living hell that you will bound to leave me.

May be you wouldn't know Randhir but I know the Destination of this marriage. It would be just one destination of it ,that's Divorce. “Destination Divorce” and I have to get that destination at any cost.

TBC:-)