11.Tricked me

After taking everyone’s blessings we made our way out to the villa ,where his and parth’s car was waiting for us.I saw parth helped Arpi to sit inside and their car went out to the compound. My superman was my side all the time he was glued to me as he also didn't want to let me go with this beast.Throwing myself in his arms ,i was crying like an 5 years old who didnt want to go school as he wrapped his arms around me.

“Don't cry baby,see Arpi is already gone.” Superman tried to convinced me breaking the hug and gave me a peck on my forehead and     made me sit inside next the beast who was already in and he took step back before caresing my face last time. Driver drove the car away as Randhir signalled him.I just looked outside through the window as I didn't want him to see me this much weak as I was feeling right then away from my family ,my life ,my idiot Nikhil.But at this moment I was a bit relief to think at least my Arpi was with me and we were going to share the same roof.She was like a mother figure for me.

My trance of thoughts broke when car started to slowing down to its highest speed and I could have seen a amazing view of his huge mansion.I was just adoring the view when car finally stopped right in front of the mansion.And at that moment my all worries vanished away as Arpi opened the door for me and gave, her brightest smile at me and I stepped out to the car and soon Randhir The beast joined me.

Holding my hand randhir was about to taking me in the mansion when parth stopped him and said ,“bro ,wait an min,first let them do their Grihpravesh (New Bride’s entry into the new abode)” made him stop next to me and I was stood next to Arpi.

I roamed my gaze all around the living area, just to get of any family members or realatives but for my surprise there was no one except maids who was in their formals and looking at us with warm smile.

I was waiting for my Grihpravesh when A mid age lady who looked like a maid came at us with Aarti’s plate along with two little kalash(pot) filled with rice.She applied a Tilak on our forehead one after another and I could see her face got stiffened and hand was trembling a bit when she was doing his Tilak.Then she put rice filled kalash (pots )in front of Arpi and mine  and we tilted the rice filled pots in by our right feet and went inside.I was looking all around the mansion when I heard party greeted us,“ Welcome Girls.” and I just smiled at him.

“Come Sanny, let me show you your room.” Parth said approach at me,and before that I said yes to him ,Randhir took a hold on him and said firmly ,“You just go with Arpita,I'm enough to take care of her.” and with that he looked at me and the next moment he took hold on my wrist and took and dragged me upstairs along with him.

“Leave me !” I yelled at him as we reached on 2nd floor and to my surprise he released my hand.I heard giggles from my behind and saw Arpi was there along with parth and I got it why he was so generous at me all of sudden.

“Good night arpi ! Good Night Parth!” I greeted them before they went in their bedroom which was right to the 3rd room and they greeted back us before latching the door behind.

“Are you waiting for any invitation card?”I was looking at their room’s closed door when I heard him from behind.

“Are you going to give that?” Turning behind ,I scoffed at him.

“Forget that!” Taking a hold of my wrist he again started dragged me down the hallway and ,before I got anything, he opened a door and dragged me in.

And my eyes just widened to seeing the scenario in front of my eyes.I swear if anyone else were on my place ,she must be praised his master room but I couldn't because I couldn't  bear the way that room was decorated.Damn its looked like a honeymoon suit.That wide bed was decorated with rose petal and candles were all around the room,spreading their aromas.

“What the hell is this!” I frowned at him.

“ Today ours first night,so it's obvious.Don't be start your drama again.” I heard his annoyed voice.

“What the fuck are you thinking! I don't want anything to do with you.” I made my point clear.Now give me those picture due to that I'm here.” I said forwarded my hand at him.

“So you need those pictures! “ Taking a seat on the edge of that huge bed,he asked with amusement and I just glared him over his amusement.

“Wait a sec! ” Getting off to the bed he took the way at a walk in closet and came back with a envelope in his hand.

“Open the envelope! ” He said forwarded that envelope at me and without wasting a sec I snatched that envelope,

“What the hell is this!I need Arpi’s and parth’s pictures ,don't you get that?” I yelled at him angrily.Meanwhile he went back at the bed and sit down on the edge of it.

“I'm asking to you damn it! ” Approching at him ,I shouted angrily,throwing his making out picture with some random chick at his handsome face,which i had found in envelope,

“Don't you dare to shout at me you bitch.” Getting off to the bed ,he yanked my forearm and his amusement turned into aggression.

“I need those pictures right then !” I said in a very serious tone looking up to him.I could have seen his aggression turned into smirk and he released my forearm.

“I don't have their any pictures.” He said shrugging his shoulder.

“What the fuck you are saying ,I'm just here because of those pictures and you are telling me that you don't have those pictures.”I yelled at him frustratingly,couldn't able to hold back my anger which was building up in my veins.

TBC:-