12 .First Night

He turned around and picked up some pictures which I had thrown up at him and turned around.Stretching out my hand he kept those pictures over my hand and I frowned at him.

“Before frowning just give your attention to those picture ,you would get you all answers.” Taking his seat back on the bed's edge ,he said firmly.

I looked down at my hand before giving him a deathly glare.Holding pictures in between my fingers I looked one after another . Well those pictures were hell disgusting but yet I had dared to do that.I looked at him to heard his sarcastic laugh and frowned at him.

“You know what Sanyukta You was right.I'm smart, actually smart is a small word for me.I'm genius, yes I'm genius. ”He laughed praising his ownelf then looked at me, “ And you are an idiot ,A certified one.” He scoffed at me and laughed.

“What ! You didn't get it yet.” He asked to me ,of course to seeing my confused expression and shook his head at me.

“Dumbo!” I frowned at him as he called me that.Standing up on his feet he came closer to me while I took a step back as i found him just inches away to me but keeping his left palm flat on my back ,he made me stead there and leaning his lips close to my ear and he muttered , “Those pictures were edited to it.” gave me a biggest shock of my life ,which I was feeling like a heart attack.My heart was started aching to think that now I have to spend my life with this devil.he had me fooled.He trapped me by a lie.My heart and brain just filled deplore. My eyes started to blur ,my legs were denying to take my weight. Everything was started to getting blurry.my hands fallen down lifelessly and I just closed my eyes as darkness engulfed me.

I opened my eyes with a jolt as i felt someone poured water on my face only to found devil stood up holding a empty glass in his hand.

“I knew you would get shocked but this much,I never knew.” He smirked at me.

At that moment I realised what just happened some minutes back.“You fooled me”,I glared at him..

“Stop glaring me and say thanks to me,or else you would have yet laying there.” He said eyeing at the floor where I had fainted.I realised I was on the armchair.

“How did you dare to touch me!”getting up to the armchair,I shouted at him angrily, pointing my index finger.

“Let me make myself clear here ,first I have all rights to touch you because officially now you are my wife ,and second I don't have any interest in touching you,you ugly bitch.” Clenching his jaw he said with utmost hate.

At that moment I just took a breathe in relief to think that I was safe now because in his eyes I was not beautiful.I just gulped my saliva as he smirked taking a step at me,causing me fallen down on the armchair and said,“But there isn't any harm in one night stand as I won't have to paid you for that because I have rights on you.”

He leaned on me ,caging me with his arms either side of armchair,was making scared.

“You have no rights on me,no ,no!” I snapped at him shaking my head vigorously and gathering my all strength, I was trying to pushed him away but he was strong enough for me.My eyes started to welled up just to think about next step but for my surprise ,taking off his hand he backed off.

Pushing him away, I almost ran towards washroom,clutching my heavy lehenga tightly.I locked the door and rested my head against.My breathes were heavenly.Calming myself down I went further in that lavish washroom.Standing in front of the wide big mirror, I  unpinned my dupatta and about to going to unzipped my blouse for taking a shower.I realised I didn't get my clothes in,and I couldn't go out, in just a towel or bathrob,after whatever happened few minutes back.I grabbed my dupatta back and kept it over my shoulder and came out.

I just took a sigh in relief ,seeing him in the balcony with his phone.I looked all around for my luggage and my gaze landed on my bags which were near a glass table. I made my way towards it.I frowned ,seeing only short dresses there as I opened my bag.I took out a loose T-shirt with a pair of black short and about to closed my bags when I heard someone footsteps ,pounding on the tiles floor behind me as I turned around to see the person ,my dupatta discarded away to my frame.

Randhirrr! I shouted at him angrily with my fuming eyes ,raised my hand to slap him but before that my hand touched his white cheek he held my wrist.

TBC:-