5.Showing off his real face

As soon I kept my legs outside the villa I heard mom shout from behind "Where are you going ?"

Some urgency mom! I yelled back then rushed towards my car without waiting for her next query.

"This boy !One day I'll surely kill him." I cursed Nikhil who was constantly calling me as I stepped in my car.

"I need your help plz come to the office!" As I kept my phone against my ears I heard his plead from the another side.

"Not now ! I have some important work ,I meet you after finishing that." I denied him firmly.

“Please sanny try to understand if you don't come then my boss will kick me out to the office!” I heard his pleading again.

“I just fed up to you ,its your daily’s drama” I blurted out.

M coming! Taking a deep breath to calm myself down ,i said then hung up the call then taking a deep breath again I drove the car towards his office.

As soon I applied the break in front of his office.I hastily unclasped my seal belt and stepped out to car then headed inside his office.

“Tell me ,what happened?”  i asked straight as soon I found him in the way of his cabin,holding a file in his hand.

Not here !Let's go in canteen! He said dragging me straight in the canteen and ordered 2 cup of cold coffee.

Speak up ! I asked again taking a seat across him.

“Check it once ,no!I have made some designs for new project and I want your approval before present it infront of boss.” I just looked up to him as he finished.

You must be kidding, right ! I asked with a frown.

“No,I'm serious sanny and why would i joke?” He asked back looking at me.

“Yes bcz you knows I'm a average girl and you are best in all this thing!”I said as the matter of fact.

“I know BT plz check it once no!” he insisted.

I just gave a intent look at him then taking an breath ,I looked down at files and started going through the designs’s structure when my gaze fell over the one which had some loopholes.

“What the hell is this ,How didn't you notice ,such a big fault?” I asked tapping my index finger over the design.

Shit! I heard his cursing as he put his Palm over his forehead and I just shook my head at him.

Now fix it !

“Thank once again sanny for coming if i didn't get to know about the loopholes on the time then surely my boss does kick me out to the office tomorrow.” He thanked me with a smile.

“But I wonder how didn't you get to know about that,when I  got to know at the very first point”

“Bcz you are intelligent sanny!” He stated hitting my head playfully.

“Don't hit me OK!” I warned him.

“OK btw what was your important work?” He asked taking a sip of coffee.

I have to...I just stopped when i remembered about Randhir’s words .

“I will tell you later,now I have to leave.” I just got up to my chair ,grabbling my purse I moved out to his sight ,before that he asked again.

Taking the charge on driver seat ,I drove the car as fast as I could ,and finally driving for constant 20 minutes, I halted my car as I reached at the destination ,where he told me to meet.After parking my car ,I stepped out and walked inside the cafe.And as I went in ,I saw cafe was  all empty and in black suit only Randhir was sitting in the one of the table which was placed in the mid of cafe.

“ Hey Sanyukta! ” He waved at me as his gaze fell on me.

“Hi ! ” I waved back as I approached at him.

“Please, have a seat !” He offered ,pulling back a chair for her like a gentleman.

“Thanks and sorry to keep you waiting!” I gave a apologetic smile at him as I sit down on the chair.

“It's OK ! So what would you like to have?”

He asked with a smile as waiter came for our order.

“ Orange juice.” I said shortly

“Black Coffee without sugar and an Orange juice,please” He ordered and waiter nodded and left

“So what do you wanna discussion with me?” I asked after a while as waiter came back with his order.

“Leave !” He ordered as just waiter placed my juice at my side and his black coffee at his.

“Relax sanyukta why are you in hurry! First drink your juice.May be after discussion,your appetite will be die.” He said with amusement as waiter left and I could have seen a smirk,playing on the corner of his lips.

“As much as I remember you called me here for discuss about some surprise gift for their wedding, right!And i dont think so just to discussing about that will die my appetite .So please just cut crap and tell me”  I exclaimed ,losing my patience.

“It seems like you are so curious about that,so here is something for you.” He said ,taking out a envelope beneath his suit and forwarded it to me .

“What's this?” I asked looking between him and his hand which was holding that envelope.

“Surprise for you!” He replied shortly.

Surprise?

“See yourself!” He said ,pulling out my hand and kept that envelope on it.

Open it ! I was staring below at envelope on my hand when I heard him.

And I just opened the envelope and my eyes widened and jaw clenched in anger as I saw some make outs pictures of arpi and parth.

  TBC :-)