3.Dance with the devi

"You asshole don't talk to me!" I said with anger and pushed him away as he succeeded to dragging me inside the villa.

"I'm asshole ,OK!But what were you doing there ,you were wasting your time outside on that man.Have you forgotten that today's Arpita's engagement, you should be with her at her side and not to be engaged in any fight with a random man."

"He's right.I'm short temper girl!"

Thanks! I breathe.

"Woo Sanyukta Agrawal thanked me!" He Scoffed at me.

Shut up! I scolded him and turning my heels I took the way of guest room ,hiding to everyone's gaze.

I shut the door behind me as I came inside the room without coming in anyone's gaze.Then without waisting an min, I finished my make up and moved out to the room.My phone started to ringing with arpita's number which I cutting off at the very next moment ,when I was going towards hallway,
I hastily took the way behind the stage ,escaping to Arpi's gaze who was in her phone while parth was stood next to her.they were really looking perfect with each other.
As I reached behind the stage and called Nikhil and the very next moment lights turned off as I wanted .And I heard some cursing voices of guests in dark and I took the place on the stage ,facing my back at the guests for my dance performance for tonight .Blue light fell over me ,grabbing everyone's attention towards stage as well as me.Well ,along with my family I love one more thing and it's dance ,my passion ,my first love.As I heard my one of the fav song tune ,I forgot everything and my body started to moving along with rythm.Peoples says I'm a flawless dancer but I don't think so.I still have many more to learn.

As song stopped and along with that my legs too.A bright smile crept on my lips as I heard a big round of applause for me.I was sweating but who's care ,the scenario was priceless for me.

Giving my brightest smile at the guests ,I stepped down to the stage and rushed towards arpi before that she came on the stage.And as I reached there she gave me a warm hug.she always makes me feel like mom ,my 2nd mom and don't to forget sometimes she use to behave like mom too.

"You are awesome sanny!I must say you are flawless dancer."Parth praised me as I came out to arpi's embrace.

Thanks ! I smiled at him.

Say something which she doesn't know! I just chuckled when arpi scoffed at parth.

Brother! I heard Parth shout at my back and went past to me while I heard arpi's beam at the same direction and as I turned behind ,i just froze at my place as I saw the same man coming at my direction with parth.

"We were just talking about you bro!" I heard arpi

Really we were talking about him!when where? Liar!

Before your dance!Arpi whispered as if she read my mind.

Congrats Arpita! That man greeted arpi and I just rolled my eyes.

"Bro,she's sanyukta my baby sis!"She introduced me to him.

Baby sis!was it needed to add.

"And sanny ,he's Randhir Singh Shekhawat, parth's elder brother."parth introduced him to me.

Hi Sanyukta! He stretched out his right hand at me for a handsake.

"And I'm extremely sorry for that .I didnt mean to damage your car ,I was just in hurry that time." He apologized to me with a genuine smile.

It's OK! I said taking his still stretched out hand in mine for a shake.

What's the matter?! I pulled back my hand as I heard arpita's confused voice.

"Actually she was gonna park her car and before that she did ,I parked mine at the same place.Her car was just behind mine so its ended up bumping with mine.Its all my fault and i accept it!" I heard his story's side narration with a sorry note.

You both are OK!I heard parth concern voice.

Yeah! I just nodded my head and found randhir joining me too soon.

"I'm apologize to you too,I shouldnt have said to you all that!" I apologized genuinely.

"Its OK ! Lets forget that." He smiled at me a genuine one.

"Now you all came here!"Mom called us at the center of the hall where engagement ceremony was going to happen.

After finishing all the rituals priest told them to exchanged their engagement ring.And with that they got engaged.I just took the glance at randhir who was already looking at me with smile. As our eyes locked with each other I could seen genuineness in his eyes.Parth's really a gentle man and Randhir is his brother,so he must be like him.There wasn't any reason to doubt on him.And the way he apologized to me first,that proves he's really a nice person like parth.I came out to my thought when I heard the music again and with that parth and arpita and other couples headed towards the dance floor.And I was just staring them because I didn't have any partner.I saw nikhil coming towards me.

"May I have a pleasure of dancing with you?" I turned around to heard a deep voice and found randhir there ,forwarded his hand at me.

Okey! After thinking a while ,i put my hand in his and then he took there on the dance floor.

He kept his hand on my waist while I rested my hand over his shoulder.we were shaking our body with the rhythm without breaking the eye contact.They were just lost in each other eyes when music stopped and they came out to their world.

Keep Voting

Keep Supporting 😊