2.Meeting with the devil

I don't have any hear problems like you then why were you pressing the bell constantly!"
He Scoffed at me as he opened the door.

Wow, what a welcome!

"O yes! You don't have any hear problem but you have an vision problem so I thought to help you to finding out the way of door."I scoffed at him while pushing him aside,i went in his flat.

"Now let's go,we are getting late for Arpita's engagement!"I said eyeing at the wall clock as I stood up in the mid of the living room.

"Yeah!just help me for dresses." He gave an grin at me while scratching his nape idiotically.

"Such a useless creature you are.You can't even pick a dress for your own."I said with annoyance then went further inside his bedroom followed by my idiot friend Nikhil.

"BTW you are looking beautiful!" I heard her complement from behind.

"I know that now stop buttering me!" I blurted out the truth because he always did that when he needed my help.

"Take it and do fast!" I said taking out a black colour patani (A indian men's wear) with a ivory sleeveless waist court then handed them to him.

"I m waiting for you in living area!"
I said and turning my heels I marched out to his bedroom.

Thanks babes! I heard his shout from behind before slamming the door.

"What the fuck are you doing inside till now.I'm telling you if I'd late cuz of you then I'll kill you by my bare hands." Impatiently Waiting for last 20 minutes finally I lost my patience.

"How loud you are!"His door clicked open and he came out buttoning up his waist court.

"I'm loud really!just look at the watch." I frowned at him as he went past to me.

"How am i looking?" Halting his legs at the living area ,he turned behind and asked with excitement.

Like a trash ! I said marching out to his bedroom.

"You are soo mean sanny!" I heard his complain from behind as I reached near my car.

"Get ready for the ride!" Clasping my seatbelt ,I winked at Nikhila who looked at me as he done with buckling up his seatbelt when I took the charge on driver seat.

I was driving the car in fastest speed. I just wanted to reach there as soon as possible but gosh this traffic. Just bcz this idiot I was stuck in this.As signal turned green I started the car again.Cursing him ,I was driving the car as fast as I could while Nikhil was quietly sitting there.
I just took a breath in relief as my car entered in Suryavanshi villa's compound.

"Finally we reached!" I smirked looking at nikhil who was passing at me an soft smile.

Eyeing at the empty place ,i just fasten my car towards that place for parking and about to gonna hit that place,didnt know from where a car just came like a storm and occupied that place before me and due to that I couldn't applied the break on time and my car,my Superman's favorite car just ended up getting bumped with that black Mercedes Benz and now it was enough for me.First that pig parked his Mercedes at my place and now cause of that idiot ,my Superman's car was damaged.

"Sanny leave it!"I heard Nikhil's plead as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"You just stay here!"I said stepping out to the car and marched towards that Mercedes with rage ,just then door opened with a thud and a tall man around 30 in his black suit with black shirt underneath along with black cheeker tie,stepped out to the driver seat.His eyes were icy cold as he'd eat me right then but who's care today I'm not going to leave this man.

"Are you blind or what?couldn't you see my car?When you didn't know how to drive why did you do idiot?Do you know how dangerous you are ? Now why are you quiet say something you moron!Idiot speak up."

I was soo furious at him and about to grab his collar, when I felt a grip around my waist which pulled me away to him.

"Nikhil leave me I said leave me!"I yelled at Nikhil with anger who was trying to drag me away to that man while I was trying hard to get rid to his tight grip ,shooting that man my most deadly glare.

Guys what I do tell me. Do I discontinue it.. It's get low response guys.. If u would do like this then surely m stop posting 😭

Keep voting

Keep Supporting