16. Times

Calcifer adjusted his armor as he could hear the crowds roaring. He glanced about at the team and saw that they were all anxious yet ready. "This is great huh?," Daniel asked as he was adjusting his armor as well. "Who knew one boy could have had such a tie to us both that we would be willing to die for him??," he chuckled. Calcifer nodded in silence, and Daniel raised an eyebrow at him. "We didn't get to say goodbye..," Calcifer said quietly. Daniel looked him in the eyes and gripped his shoulders tightly, "Because this isn't goodbye.. we will see him soon." Ha Kim tied up her hair intricately and began to help Said do it as well. "You know..I now have a tad of respect for those foxes..," Daniel said to Calcifer. He watched as Thomas was laughing at a joke one of the fox twins were saying to him. And Marissa was cooing over the other twin's physique. "Looks like I lost to you two..," Aaron said as he stood beside Daniel and Calcifer. "Lost what??," they asked almost at once. "...Liam, he loves you both equally. I just only have one regret... and that was when we were kids and I saw him abs almost thought he was a girl because of his long hair is telling him then after all the years I protected and defended him...that I loved him," Aaron sighed. "I'll make sure you do that Aaron," Calcifer smiled.

"Are you ready?!!," Wendy shouted from above. They all began to line up, as the team now focused on the challengers in front of them. "Anyway, it was nice fighting with you all," Calcifer said and everyone exchanged silent emotions.

"Let the fight of the century BEGAN!!"

I watched below wondering what their final words were to one another as they all began to charge forward to attack. The foxes and wolves immediately began to shift as they all crashed forward towards the Dark Fae. Then the battle began. My eyes tried to keep taps on everyone's movements. Sai and Ha Kim shifted halfway and were using the weapons they trained with to battle two of the Dark Fae. I tried my best to identify what the Dark Fae was on the other team. The twins seemed to be doing well too. I then looked over at Aaron who was stuck battling a large Fae with a huge axe. Aaron was grazed but quickly got up to handle the offensive. I worried for him just as much. Daniel and Calcifer caught the most elegant. They caught like they knew each other well. I could tell they had done this many years ago. They caught with their backs to each other one executed the heavy blows while the other executed the light but swift moves. The battled continued on for what seemed like hours and I could see the team growing tired while the Dark Fae seemed to not be tired at all. Wendy sneered at me from the other side of the arena. I watched Aaron as he was tossed and beaten but kept going trying to keep up. Then he glanced up at me, as he was battling and smiled as the large Fae charged at him. He seemed to be shouting for the other team members to move. He smiled at me and I stood up. Our lives flashed by in a second in front of my eyes. Aaron opened his mouth and shrieked loudly the waves was pushing the large dark Fae back. Mostly everyone covered their ears as the shrieks pierced through. I did as well and I could see the strain it was causing in him to do that sort of ability. His face turned red his eyes bulged and blood began to seep out of of his orifices. To my horror the dark fae reached up and grabbed him and immediately ripped a hole through his torso. The crowd then roared at the gorey sight while I dropped to my knees weakly. The rest of my team stopped momentarily and Wendy could be seen laughing. Calcifer charged towards the huge beast fae and jumped up and stabbed the beast in it's weak spot as it fell over. Calcifer kept stabbing the corpse of the dead being over and over as I could feel his anger from where I was. Daniel ran over to Aaron as he looked equally as pissed. "You can call for a break so your team can regroup," Emuila said quietly to me. I nodded slowly and held my hand up. The roaring of the crowds died down. "I...call for a break," I said through gritted teeth. Wendy stood up, "The King of the Light Fae has called for an intervention so the teams can regroup!!"