Chapter Nine- Confessions

Hey loves... o_O Monday tomorrow... Why?! Exam weeks are starting. Might as well post this chapter...

Hey, can anyone give me tips? How do I deal with the exams without flunking my grades? Damn, I got a lot to take back from the last grading...

Really love you guise...

-Faye ;)

~~~~~~Ziandra's P.O.V~~~~~~

I can't get his face out of my mind.

I still remember how he carried me around the school.

It was the greatest thing that happened.

Ugh, I have to get out of my head.

My thoughts are killing me.

I got to class. Funny, I haven't seen Niall or any of my friends today. When I got to my classroom, I turned my head in search for Niall.

He wasn't there.

My heart sank in my chest knowing he wasn't present. In fact, none of my friends were. I had asked Madeleine's boyfriend if she was here and he said she wasn't. Gabe's jocks confirmed that they haven't seen him and neither have Niall's team mates seen him.

They totally ditched me-on my birthday.

Yeah. It was my birthday today.

My family is hosting a party tonight and I already invited the three of them. But...Where are they?

I couldn't get my mind off anything else.

The bell rang, signalling the start of our lunch break.

I sighed and went out of the room. When I reached the cafeteria, I noticed a weird figure behind the bushes. I went to approach it. When I got there, someone grabbed my knees and lifted me. It was Niall. "Shout and I swear, I'll kiss you." He threatened. I just kept my fat mouth shut. I didn't even bother squirming around, knowing that he was strong.

We reached a deserted part of the school. "Here." He said, handing me a blindfold. "What am I supposed to do with this?" He smirked. "Of course you put it on." He said sarcastically. I put it on hesitantly. He grabbed my hand without saying a word. We were walking in what seemed to be a new place to me until he halted and I bumped into him.

"Sorry." He said softly.

"I-It's okay. Can I take it off now?"

"Yeah."

I took the blindfold off and I jumped to the voices of Gabe and Madz. "SURPRISE!" They shouted. I swear I could've cried. "Guys---" I was supposed to tell them how much I love them and that they're just the best 'til Niall just, "Shh..." He said putting his finger on my lips. "You need not to talk, little minion."

"Happy Birthday Zia!" They all said in unison. I can't help but smile like an child on Christmas Morning. "You guys...Thank you..." I hugged them. There was a banner saying "Happy Birthday" and a table with a simple birthday cake and a casette player. Madz put a disc in the player and the music started playing:

I fell in love next to you

Burning fires in this room

It just fits

Light and smooth

"We knew how much you love Ed Sheeran so..." Gabe said scratching the back of his neck. "Aww...This is beautiful..." Niall came up to me, reached out his hand and said "Shall we dance?" I nodded. We started dancing, going with the flow of the song.