Love: Sh¡t Happens

I'm Ziandra Haverford, zooming into the past two years when I was a competent honor student with a complicated love life.

I'm dating Niall Horan who is mad at my ex-boyfriend, Elijah who cheated on me with a sophomore student who happens to be the sister of one of my suitors whose name is Vincent.

Too complicated for you?

Well then just read the story of how my world got turned upside down by an Irish jock named Niall Horan.

Two years ago, I didn't trust my heart to any guy. I was still somehow broken. Sure, I've moved on from it. But still, I can't believe a guy would do that.

I never really knew that much about Niall. I never even knew he went to the same school I did. I guess he just got famous for being the quarterback of the year 2011's football team. 

Through that encounter, I learned that his dad and mine were close friends. And that he idolized my brother for being the quarterback he was. See, my brother became captain of the football team as well so that makes him popular. He wasn't just a captain, he was legendary.

Not only am I a girl with a complicated love life, I'm an over-protected girl. A daddy and brother's girl along with my two over-protective best friends, Gabriel and Madeleine. They are like dogs who bark at every boy I talk to. I guess it was because of that incident that got me traumatized and scarred for life.

 You'll know about the incident sooner or later.

So basically, that's who I was two years ago.

Now engaged, studying at a Law school like my brother, I believe that 2011 was the happiest year of my life.