Chapter Ten- Promises

Ziandra's P.O.V

I love you, little minion.

Niall said he loves me...

I couldn't get the thought of the earlier events out of my mind. Niall danced with me as if there was no tomorrow. And I'm pretty sure, there's no turning back either.

"Zia, are you done?" My brother knocked. "Uh, yeah..." I put on my heels and grabbed my clutch. For the party, I was wearing a black dress and a belt wrapped around my waist. I also had a blazer on.

"You're pretty, lil' sis..." Zach told me, looking amazed at the way I looked tonight.

I smiled. "Don't you think I'm too old to have a birthday party?"

Zach chuckled. "Don't worry, it won't be immature as it was last year." He promised and led me downstairs and I was greeted by a smile from my favorite blonde. His beautiful ocean blue eyes met my sea green ones. We were drowned in each other's gaze.

"Um, excuse me? You kids can flirt after I'm gone." My brother interrupted.

"Whatever captain." He smirked. "Have fun." He said, hugging me and leaving.

I smiled dreamily at Niall. Suddenly, everything turned black. "What the-- Let go of me!" I squirmed knowing it was Gabe blocking my vision. "Gabe, let go or I swear-" Before I could threaten him, he already let go of me. "How'd you know it was me?" I snickered. "Gettin' real tired of your sh¡t Gabe..." We both giggled. "Well, here's your present." He said handing me a neatly wrapped gift. "Thanks Gabe." I smiled and hugged him. "Well, I'll find something to amuse me. See ya." He said and left.

Niall wrapped his arm around me. I blushed and held his hand. We were walking around the estate for some time now. Most people greeting me and giving presents. From Gabe, I got a new iPhone case which had Ed Sheeran plastered on it. I got a floral Hollister dress from Madz. Ed Sheeran's 'Plus' album from my cousin, Keira, a set of 'Tiffany and Co' earrings  from her brother Kent and a pair of original Ray-Ban sunglasses from my Aunt Lianne.

They had set up a buffet with all of my favorite food. And I died inside when I saw the heavenly pizza on the center of the table. Turns out, me and Niall did most of the eating in the party. He had as big an appetite as I did.

He got sauce on his chin so I wiped it of with a tissue. And later, what did you know, we ended up putting cake icing on each other's face. I know it sounds unmannerly, but hey, it was my day. I excused myself to go to the washroom to clean up my face and Niall did the same.

I'd returned to our table and  found a box wrapped in paper and had a card on it.

'Happy Birthday, Zi.'

There was no identification to tell who it was from. I opened the gift and saw a collar in it. It had 'Terrie' engraved on it. Oh no. This isn't from who I think it is, is it? 

I searched around but no luck. This collar was the same one I'd given my ex-boyfriend years ago. Shivers went up my spine as I felt someone watching me.

~*~

After what seemed like an eternity, most of the guests had already bid goodbyes.

Niall and I went out on the patio. It was deserted and no one would disturb us. "Um...So, I think I'll give you my present now..." He said shyly. He handed me a wrapped box.

I opened it and saw a necklace with a letter 'N' on it. At the back, the word 'forever' was carved on it. I blushed and smiled like an idiot. "Did you like it?" Niall asked, his cheeks almost as red as mine. "Very much." I said and hugged him tightly.

There was a paper in the box.

'I love you. Now and forever.'

~*~

A/N: After this fanfic, I'm planning on uploading another called 'Lines'. It's a Niall fanfic as well.

Big thanks to my supporters! I love you all!

-Faye