Chapter Three- Intimidation

*3 days later...

 Ziandra's P.O.V

 Well there he is... Niall Horan, the guy who ruined my day with Gabe. If only my brother was there, I'd make him punch a hole in Niall's body.

Ah what the hell... Let me just finish this art work.

"Are you done, Miss Haverford? You seem to be thinking very deep." Ms. Cortez told me. "Err...I uhh...Was supposed to go to school with my big bro but I kinda rushed out of the house and forgot to go with him. Now I think he's really mad." I made an excuse. Though I know, even if I did that, he wouldn't be mad at me. "Fine. Well don't bring your family issues to my class." I nodded in silence. 

Damn you Horan...

I passed my work and skipped to the cafeteria. When I got my lunch, I decided to sit with Gabe and his other jocks because Madz was tied with her new boyfriend.

"Ugh damn I hate cafeteria food!" Gabe shouted unresoundingly.

"Mom forgot to pack my lunch. Damn it!"

I chuckled. "Gabe, I knew you would complain like that, so I brought an extra meal of cornbeef hash specially made for you." I brought out a lunch box.

"Damn Zia, you know how to cheer a guy up. Now I'm kinda getting worried of why you still don't have a boyfriend." Gabe joked while taking a bite of his lunch. "Mmmm...There's nothing greater than your mom's homecooking. Except my mom's cooking of course."

We both chuckled as all of his other jocks were staring at us silently.

"What's wrong you guys?! Zia here isn't gonna bite your heads off." He assured them, jokingly. "Yeah, you look like you've seen a ghost." I agreed with Gabe. One of his jocks, William  whispered to us "Zia may not be as scary and intimidating as the blonde standing behind you." By blonde the first name that came into my mind was Niall Horan. I turned my head and as expected it was Horan, staring at us with his sparkling blue eyes.

"What the hell is your problem with my bestfriend?!" Niall just stayed quiet. "Are you deaf?!" He screamed, making other people look at us. "Shh. Gabe you're scaring the crap out of everyone." I said quietly because it looked like the Irish snowflake was frightened. He finally spoke but softly. "I just wanted to take your bestfriend out for just one night." I was struck by what he had said.

ME? A date with Niall? Just impossible. But he said it out of his frickin' mouth.

"Excuse me, but what was that?" Gabe said pretending not to hear what he said. I hate it when he does that. Niall spoke louder this time enough for the whole group to hear. "I said, can I take Zia out?" He asked once more, slightly annoyed. "And you're doing what? Asking my permission?"

"Yeah, c'mon now...Give me the chance."

"Sure. You have my permission. Now you have to ask permission from her dad."

When Gabe gave Niall permission, I totally felt like he had sold me to a stranger. Niall then sat down in between us. "Don't worry. My dad is one of Mr. Haverford's business partners. And her brother, like me is captain of the football team. Her family is bound to like me." He said with pride. "We'll see." Gabe said in a darker tone. Niall stood up and walked away.