A New Start

"Yuki!! Forget about me... H-hurry and .... Take your brother to safety!!!!!" My heart was racing while I made the most difficult choice of my life.

I turned around from the burning city and put my little brother in the back seat of the car before driving away from my childhood. My brother was fast asleep totally knocked out and not at all bothered by the murderous screams for help behind us.  (.....-_- really nigga). How is a 5 year old suppose to get by for crying out loud I'm using sticks to reach the gas petal!!!!.

Where do I go no where is safe anymore. How do we survive those mometers back there after us for no reason.....

What is their reason?.... They killed innocent civilians just to get their hands on my family, but for what reason. What's their motive?!?!?

While I was busy thinking about a place to call safe i didn't notice the demonic dog like thing on the road and nearly crashed into it before swirving around it. Once the car came to a full stop I take a better look at the thing in the road. It looked familiar like I've seen it before. Yes I remember now.

-Flashback-

"Mommy!!! Look at the doggie!" I told my mommy tugging on the bottom of her shirt pointing to a large dog with black fur and brown eyes.
"Don't you think it's cute!? Can we keep it pleaaaase!?" I whined.

"Your right but it looks like it belongs to someone dear" mommy said pointing to dogs collar around the animals neck. I nodded and grabbed her hand and continued walking past it.

The next day

I walked home from a local store mommy send me to buy some groceries to have at home. On my way i can hear silent whimpering from an alley way to see two boys hit the same doggie as before with wooden sticks.

I got anger and before you know it the boys ran out of the alley crying for there momma. And mommy always said if they aren't crying then they haven't learned anything. I look at the poor doggie take its finally seconds suffering. It limped toward me slowly before shaking against my small body in fear. I stroke it's dirty black fur and smash a rock against it's skull to end it's misery sadly. I didn't cry because papa said crying shows weakness and our family can only show courage.

-end of flash back-

The same doggie stood on the road but was bigger then before with glowing purple eyes and was alive. It let out a deadly scream and other doggies who I assume were dead came running ready to attack.

  I would have driven away but couldn't because something was pulling me back. Right then and there a doggie pulled me out of my seat and throw me on the ground aggressively. It also through my brother and I luckily caught him in time

The car which we drove in was destroyed by the undead animals and came towards me afterwards. I hid my brother and took a hit to the chest by one of the dogs.

"Help!, Please anyone!!!" I yelled out of options. But no one came so I screamed louder still nothing seemed to work.

A sharp claw aimed for me only to be blocked by a man with blond hair and green eyes who was very tall with a confident grin.

"Don't worry I can handle this, there's a cave not to far from here that leads you to a safe village." He started fighting monsters and I was frozen to the ground unable to look away from the battle in front of me. He has something I don't he has courage.

Just as I thought that a dog came from behind me, but I was saved by the blond man he looked me in the eye with worried and I was snapped out of it and ran a few steps before turning around to yell.

"What's your name!?!"

"It's Leo Orben and your welcome" he smiled and I continued running.

That's was the last I heard or saw him.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~··~·~·~·~·~·~·~
Hi guys thank for reading this chapter I hope u continue to read this. I try my very best to make this as interesting as I can. And hope u find the other chapters more interesting. Just to remind you this is my first book so there might be some errors.
Oh and before I forget I would like to thank my editor Abigail. I don't know how this book would have turned out with out u. Thank u to all the people who encouraged me to continue writting.

P.S. please subscribe to

Babyaby11

Bye ^_^