Who are you?

It was 3 in the morning and no one was up but me. I made myself breakfast and changed to black jeans,a grey hood,mask, a light pink scarf Eren gave me as a gift and black shoes. My hair was messy and was dark as usual. We stayed at a small beach house we rented for a month and couldn't enjoy it much due to it being winter season already. I walked down the stairs and grabbed my scythe. I couldn't sleep so might as well enjoy the silent of idiots.

  I took the car and drove deep in the forest. The car soon came to a stop and was parked to the side. I wonder how strong will my next appoint be. Might as will train like theres no tomarrow. After a few hours of training I thought it would be a good time for a walk.

  As I walked I stopped in front of a tree and climbed it to the very top. I didn't think much of it took off my mask letting the cool winter air hit my face. The moon was full and the stars we're bright and shinning. I wish I was a star so beautiful and peaceful if only I didn't have idiots as friends.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the cool night air and the natural silents, but of co use nothing nice stays and a rustling sound from below ruined the mood. I put the mask back on my face and jumped down. I walked a little and stopped my tracks.I  closed my eyes and opened them again making everything around me grew leaving two red trails coming from the same area behind a couple of trees. This skill was passed down by my father and was only haven to me. Two people were watching and telling by their blood lust trail in the air, they were sane at the very least.

"Come out I know your there" I Yelled out loud.

A pair of twins came out from hiding wearing matching outfits and were both Male. That didn't take long.

Both had black hair, dark blue eyes, peach skin, overalls and a long sleeve. One had a black and red long sleeve while the other had black and violet. What caught me by surprise was they were children. Freaken children!!! ....Creepy, cute children. NO GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF YUKI THEY HAVE BLOODLUST!!!

   Without warning a knife was thrown toward my face by the one with violet but I dodged and twisted his hand now behined him as he tripped and fell to the ground. He was shocked, but went back to his usual serious expression.

"You are storing like he said" The child in violet said.

"Who sent you and state your name and business while your at it" I said holding him against the ground

"Your not getting answers that easy lady! You'll have to catch me first" he said before the red one through a poisones at me.

I released the child and protected the eye hole in mask. I felt someone kick me from behind drop me to the ground. And multiple scratches go deep into every part of my body. As I was about to grab the scythe until something pulled my hand away the weight were my scythe was, was gone.

My eye was uncovered and the gas was gone. The two boys stood in front of me examining my scythe. When I tryed moving I couldn't and saw that string was rapped around my body.

"You little bratts" I growled they looked at me and grew a smirk.

"I take back what I said you aren't strong I mean look at you stung up and you know what's the best part you have no wepond" the one in violet said chuckling a bit along side the other.

"Who are you? and what do you want?" I demanded

"We're not telling you, you didn't catch me. But as for what we want we want you."

"... I didn't know there we're kids your age that were pervs" I mocked.

"W-w-what?!? That's not what I ment, I-idiot" the violet one said with a slight scarlet face while the other one snickered.

"It did sound wrong" the red one said making fun of his brother who's blush of embarrassment became more noticeable.

"But as for being weak your wrong" i said they looked at me but wasn't fast enough to see that I was behind them and knocked them out.

"Oh and did I tell you that I'm fast and stronger.... No oh well" I said to no one imparticular and carried the two boys to my car.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Sorry I'm updating the book so somethings might not make sense yet.