The Apocalypse

I walked over to who was lying on the floor. I bended down next to him I poked his head with no response. He was still breathing and I kicked him on his side making him roll to the floor, wakimy him up.

"What the hell is wrong with you emo?" He yelled in anger

"What's up with your shirt and why were you sleeping on the floor?" I asked.

"I just finished my match and I may or may not have gotten a noise bleed. And when I came home I was to tired to get to bed." he said embarrassed standing up.

"Well go take a bath I'll make some thing to eat... Er" I said putting a hand on my head.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine just a small head ech" I said reasuring

-time jump-

Lucus pov:

           Once I got dressed and stepped out of the room I put my bloody shirt on the washer that's also in the bathroom. When I stepped out of the room fully dressed and with a small towel on my head I took a small sniff of the air you can smell the delicious sent of soup. Wow I never knew Yuki can cook especially for a guy, impressive.

"Yuki the soup you made smells good, what's in it?" I asked not getting a response.

          I looked around for the hooded emo and found no one. Probably left for Eren. Turned out I was wrong when I walked to the kitchen to grab a bowl to eat i found  Yuki lying on the floor. I quickly scooped him up and quickly lyed him on his bed trying to wake him up. I didn't no what was wrong so I only had one option I flipped my phone open and dialed her number.

"Hello?"I soft voice answered

"Yeah I need a favor"

-time gap-

"I swear Scarlet I found him lying one the kitchen floor when I came out of the rest room. All I know it that when he came home his head his red bit he still had the same old attitude and strength." I explained

"He's probably just tired from the lake of rest" Scarlet said.

"Go find the nurse just in case while I stay here" she said looking at Yuki like he was a poor child.

        I quickly headed towards down stairs only to bump into Emily.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" she said dusting her self off

"A lot of things are wrong with me, any way got to go sorry Emily" I said passing her

Emily's pov:

After running into that Lucus guy i continued walking towards the building where Yuki stayed. I haven't gotten a chance since this morning to thank him for caring me to the doctors. I waited on the elevator for it to stop on the 250 floor. ~ding~ the elevator stopped and I walked down the empty hallway to room and stopped at the third door , the door was unlocked. Without thinking I walked through the door, it was silent figures Yuki's the silent type.

"Yuki are you here!?" I said with a hand on my hips.

"Who are you?" A girl in a white shirt and a pink skirt said popping her head out the door.

"Oh I didn't realize Yuki had a girlfriend. I was wondering where he was I wanted to thank him for something." I said turning my body towards her.

"I wish, Yuki's in the room his sick and is sleeping." she said showing me to the room.

          The walls were painted blue and white with a wall full of books. There were other stuff to, but i was to focused on Yuki. His hands were on one side of his pillow and his hair covered his mask. Wierd by now you would think his mask would have been off.

"I'm Scarlet you are?" she asked turning to me with one hand on her chest.

"I'm Emily. Doesn't he look pale to you like he hasn't eaten yet?" I said point on to his hands

"Perhaps your right" she said holding his hand then letting it. "I'll make him some food for when he wakes up" she exclaimed

"I got it I'll him back." I said walking towards the kitchen along her side.

"That's alright you can say I got to pay him back to" she said glaring at me making me glare back.

Narrator pov:

           Lucus walked towards the building he stayed along the doctor Konako. While walking the halls toward the room which Yuki stayed lying in bed. They ran into Max and Eren who were also going to check on Yuki considering they were unable to talk to Yuki earlier. Once the four entered the room their face froze in shock of two girls in a room painted with cooking ingredients. The two girls stood in the center of the room showered in cooking ingredients. The doctor simply ignored them to examine Yuki while every one stayed in the other room. Time past an d the doctor finally step out of the room saying that Yuki would be fine after a good sleep in silent. As the doctor took her leave the five idiots surrounded Yuki on her bed like she was dying.

"Well this is awkward I'm just going to go" Lucus said slowly stepping back

"Where do you think your going?" Emily said bringing him back in the room

"No where" he said

"So who's going to clean the room ?" Max announced

          Time passed as all five ran towards the door pushing and fighting each other to escape the power of cleaning. It didn't last long till the apocalypse came.

(Author humor: that's when the knew hell was real. Shit was about to go down)

Yuki's pov:

          I woke up to the sound of monkeys.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!" I groaned with my eye's glowing red.

"Grump" Lucus huffed

           I grabbed his ankle and swung him to the the group of idiots which made them tumble to the ground.

"ompa lompa" i said looking at Max then at Emily "board" then at Eren "babon face" then to Lucus " Wanabee flirt" and at Scarlet "chipmunk" I insulted.

        Max was short, Emily was flat, Erens face was to much to look at, Lucus can't talk to a girl with out passing out, and Scarlets voice is too squeaky.

"Oh hi guys" I said walking towards them still with a bright red eye. "Do you mind leaving the room and tomarrow I'll have die cleaning this room " I said angrily pushing all of them out locking the door. I slowly walked away from the door and into my bed.

Lucus pov:

            I reached for my pocket to grab my key, but it wasn't there. Wtf ???

"He wouldn't, would he, he better not" I said angrily banging the door it was locked. "You ASS HOLE" I yelled.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Hello~ I hope you enjoyed that chapter if you did feel free to vote for this chapter if not then u will eventually. Um... leave the comments I like reading them yeah.