Friend or Foe

The first activity Ms.Hater had us do was running. I-i suck at running, when I was little I always ditched my p.e. class. It's not that I run slow I just get tired easily, the only way for me to run at the speed of light is when I'm mad or some thing. What makes this situation worse is I've had no rest. God I hope we run a small amount of laps.

"24 laps and don't worrie I run like this every day." Ms.Hater announced.

"SHE'S NOT EVEN HUMAN!!" Every one yelled

           What did I do to decerve this I told my self. Soon enough a gun shot was fired and it was run for you life or be trampled and you know which one I choose. To my surprise a young boy ran faster then the speed of light and out done any of this. When every thing was over we were free to spend the rest of the day as we wish. A day hasn't even pass and I've already been at takes by a tiny little pipsquke. I really didn't feel comterbale fighting a small child but some one has to teach this child a lesson.

"What's your problem small child don't you know it's rude to disrespect your elders ?" I said teasing him

"Your ora is different from the others" He said quietly to him self.

"Speak louder I'm old" I said spinning my scythe towards him. Which he dodged at quick speed. "Man this kids a pain in the ass." i said whiched angered him.

"My names Max and NOW...... SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT." he yelled. Now a large crowd has surrounded us yelling our names.

"Remember you attacked me and your just a child also you have no right to speak to me in such a manner

"I'm more then just a small child."

           He took out an overly large sword an took a swing at me, but i managed to block it. As I blocked him with my syth I swung back sending him back. Yet he landed safely as he used his sword to stop him self. I took advantage of him adjusting him self and ran towards him with my syth to slice the little sucker, but was stopped when Eren blocked my at take protecting Max with the sword I gave him.

"That's enough for now..... Yuki don't forget he is a child" Eren told me with a serious face.

"Honestly Eren you knew that wasn't what I was really attempting to do. I'm not an idiot. Now lets go" I said turning my back and walked away while putting my wepond away escaping the crowd.

            Eren followed behined me as we headed towards our dorms.

"HEY!!"some one yelled from behined. Eren and I turned around from we heard the voice to find Lucus and Max
walking towards us.

"We didn't finishing our fight" max said

"Don't you dare leave me alone"said Lucus

I turned to both max and Lucus and said " It's been a long day and I'm exhausted... And well your all annoying how about lunch not to forget we all haven't eaten anything so how about lunch?"

"Alright but your paying ?" Eren announced.

"HUH..... But" I exhaled "Fine where do we go ?"

"RAMAN HOUSE!!" "There's a place that sells them cheap and delicious near by" Eren said

"Fine" I said part it his head.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~

Sorry it was so short but the next one would hopefully be better.Bye

P.s. be sure to vote please thank you