Alone with a Surprise

I'm alone with no one fighting or arguing. Lucus left for training with the guys. They were to scared to wake me up so they left a posted on my mask. The girls were doing what ever stalkers do. Me I was lying in bed trying to sleep, for some odd reason I couldn't so I ended up taking a shower. I locked the door and covered the windows. For once I can take my mask off. The air hit my face and the water was warm. 15 minuets later I change my self into my hoodie as usual. Then rapped the bandage around my chest, if you didn't no when I was little I was gavin a deep injury and would bleed when it's not covered. As I reached to grab my mask it fell on to the towlet. Of all places it had to fall in the towlet. I scooped it up quickly and cleaned it with god knows what. After putting back my mask I headed to my bed and grabbed my bag. I open my wallet and found it rather heavy. Might as well go shopping alone.

           I made my way out of the building and jumped onto my car. It's gray leather seats, it's black and silver radio, clean shiny star shaped wheel and its dark black doors got better treat ment than Eren. This car was my baby who ever ruins my dear baby gets a a trip to hell. I haven't even gotten to the best part of it this car was fully equipped with shot guns, rocket speed, and ect. In a matter of seconds I was already at the mall.

             Since everyone indicates that I'm a guy and I don't no why they say that but there was one place I needed to go. Mens clothing store I spent two whole hours choosing I life time suplie of men's clothing.I basically got what ever the worker recommended. Still my wallet was heavy and walked into the wepond shop. It was bigger than the other one I went to last time. There were a much larger section of weponds. I stood staring at a wall of sythe's. None which were to my interest. Demon spirit was good enough for me, it's the name of the scythe. The original name of the scythe is Demon Blood Of Crying Spirit's. It's a pretty cool name if you think about perfect for its looks. Sharp metal surrounded the demon blood with an the blade it's self along with spirits of crying demons that move every where. I was deep in thought in till I felt a small shove in my shoulder that made my lose my balance and take a step back.

"My apologies it appears I didn't see you there" I guy about the same age as me with messy jet blay hair, wearing a tux said putting out his hand.

"I'm Yuki" i said shaking is large hand

"Felix I'm really sorry" he said

"It's fine like your bow" i said looking at the bow attached to his vest.

"Thanks I like your mask its cool" I thanked him and I continued my day shopping here and there.

           I run into Felix again he invited me to eat with his friends. I had to turn him down for the fact that I can't remove my mask. In the end of the day we got to know each other very will and I got his number. It's getting pretty late and I haven't heard from any one yet. What are they up to?.

-time jump-

        After I grabbed the bags from the car I headed towards the room. I took out my keys and started unlocking the door. I turn on the light.

"SURPRISE!!" I heard yells across the room which startled me.

Narrators pov:

             Yuki fell to the floor with her back towards the door breathing heavily. She didn't expect this.

"HOW DID YOU GET IN MY APARTMENT!?!" Yuki asked still shaken up.

"I have my ways. Any way happy birth day Yuki" Eren said

"It's my birth day?" Yuki questioned Eren tilting her head. He nodded and picked her off the floor.

"Come on were taking you out to eat I'll pay" Lucus said with smiles.

        With that the teens walked the streets and walked into a Korean barbiqu place. Running into Felix. Every one got to know Felix and after the gifts and cake there was one last thing to do.

"What are you guys doing?" Yuki said slowly backing away from the place.

"We all have to punch you it's tradition" Max said. The night went on with chasing. Yuki.

The end

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Happy birth day Yuki it's September third. Hope you guy enjoyed I'm sorry it was short but u know school really takes up my time. ~BYE~ I can't draw don't judge

I found this thing look how cute it it.