Round Two

Today is round two of me getting closer to being in the competition. Which I had no interest in what so ever. Remember the fight I had with Emily, well I'm doing that again just with some one else. Apparently while I was in the doctors office everyone eles had to fight too. Lucus lost his match, Max won his along with Eren, and Scarlet just started. Man I heard this year their making us do some thing do some thing called a buddy systeme, I just hope I don't get some creep.

"YUKI FRONT AND CENTER" Ms.Hater yelled like the maniac she is.

"Will today's you lucky day Harlom" she smirked. Which just confused me.

"YUKI AND EREN HARLOM YOUR MATCH I WILL START NOW!!" she yelled and that took me really off guard.

       So deep in thought I didn't notice a circle already formed around Eren and me. This is going to be interesting I never thought about fighting Eren.

"Don't think I'll be going easy on you little brother"I said smirking at him.

He smirked back "Don't you hold back on me" you can hear girls squealing in the back.

"3,2,1 FIGHT!"

       Eren wasted no time and charged quickly to me with a fist towards my face which I dodged no sweat. That flustered him and with out me noticing tripped me. Which I fell back but managed to push me self up and kick Eren in the chin. He went flying, but stopped him self with the sword I gave him. He picked up his head with blood dripping from his mouth which he wipped off and smearked at me.

I looked at him " Are you done playing I'm getting board" I said

(A/h:dawm ditch your screawed)

I was getting tired of playing Erens games. Ethior he gets seriouse now or I'll end it. ~ding~ I have an idea. I a took a few steps toward Eren with a smirk on my face even thought Eren can't see.

"~Eren~ if you can't touch me how do expect to win. I won't use my sythe on you, your not worth the time" I said mockingly.

"Shut up" said angry because his fan girls were giggling.

Than Eren stood behined me at a fast speed and kicked my back throwing me against the wall. I coughed up blood, Eren wasted no time and removed the jacket he had and charged at me with his sword. I blocked it with my syth and removed my hoodie and heard squealing. When I looked up my fan girls and Eren's were having an argument while Lucus and Max watched us depressed. Ignoring them I hit Eren with the back of my syth and like that the battle was over. Eren was taken to the doctor as I made my way to meet Lucus and the others I was stopped by Ms.Hater.

"Dear students may I have your attenchen... YUKI AND MAX WILL BE SEND TO THE TOWNS COMPETITION!!" Every one was cheering and I took a small glance at Max. He huffed and said a few words to me before walking away "don't get in my way." I was starting to think he was being a good boy but know I know he's still the same annoying bratt.

"Ooh Yuki the students will be having a two week vacation so I recommend you guys start training." Ms.Hater said in a serious tone.

Great two weeks with idiots which I call friends.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Hope you guys enjoyed sorry for any misspelling I don't look over these things. But if you liked this chapter give it a like.