On Our Way to Success

I drove back home after all the crazy things that happend back in the woods and the phone number. Though I wouldn't be surprised if it was the clock girl was the one that put the paper in my pocket when I wasn't looking. Still Toby seemed ticked off of her blushing... Are they a couple?. I thought almost hitting a the lamppost next to the house.

Than I thought of how strong those freaks were. Who knows maby it'll be nice to see them again, know that I think about it many it won't. What ever it's over and I'm going to totally going to research Creepy pasta and what every it is. I took out the keys to the house reveling a couch full of sleepy bums.

"YUKI WHAT HAPPEND!" they yelled in sink

What are they talking about I looked down realizing I had many wounds and my shirt and hoody slashed in half."not much you guys?" I said causally.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT MUCH?!?" they yelled again

"It's just.. *sigh* it's a long story not even myself can figure out what happend."

"Lies"

Emily rapped and cleaned my wounds along with Scarlet. I leaned my masked face only inches away from both Emily and Scarlet making thier face turn as red as a tomatoes. I put one hand on each ones for head it was warm.

"I think you guys are coming down with some thing" then they in a matter of time they both fainted.

"You should go change"Max said. "Is it okay if we go train together?"

I nodded my head and headed up the stairs. There was an outfit set up in the closet it was black jeans, a violet long sleeve, my clock, and black shoes. While I changed I began to think about the contest.

Only one month to train?

I wonder if one month will be enough time to get stronger and win the contest. Maby I can give some of the guys some pointers on fighting. I headed down stairs and motioned every one to get in the car with their weponds.

During the ride everyone fought over what we should listen to in the car and stuff like that while I drove. Hours passed And i stopped the car at a liqure store near by to buy stacks for later. Soon we stopped at the top of a mountain with a beautiful veiw of the beach. Every one loved it which made my dead little heart tingle a bit.

I put a hand over my chest and gripped a large amount of my shirt. What is this feeling it's different from the other emotions. Is this love? What is love? (A/h: see what I did there) do I love seeing them smile?.

I smiled under my mask then. I was brought back to reality by Emily's hand. I don't know what got over me but I grabbed her hand and the noise fell silent.

Third person pov:

Everyone stared at Yuki's sudden action before 'he' turned around to face the others releasing Emily's hand.

"Let's start our training line-up!"Yuki demanded standing tall.

"YES SIR!"

"Everyone take out your weponds"they obeyed and took out there weponds.

"Let's start with Scarlet every one watch from a safe distance."

Yuki walked up to a tree and hanged a picture of Lucus. Then walked back to Scarlet side.

"Shoot Lucus head on the tree"

Scarlet held her small twin pistal close to her chest and fired multiple times. She was afraid of the sound which the gun made. All making her miss it's target. Yuki let out a deep sigh.

"Take two deep breaths"she did as 'he' said. "Okay now focus on the target pretend it's Emily." as soon as Yuki mentioned Emily's name Scarlet shoot multiple shots towards the picture Lucus head.

Still Yuki wished it was the actual thing and not a picture, but it couldn't be helped.

"Next" Yuki said turning around to see them all asleep. "Fine" Yuki huffed.

The day went on as the teens camped out doors in Tell the air got cold and everyone asleeped in the car.

(A/n: the rest trained later that day too but I'm a lazy author)

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Sorry the chapter was short but the next one is ... Well is way better than this one bye

Say bye Yuki~

Yuki:bye and thanks for the votes