Heartbreak Girl (Short story)

I could feel a pair of eyes gazing my way. Ignoring it, I continued pretending to read my book, moving my eyes down the page and onto the next eventually turning it. He's trying to get my attention which made me smile from the physical barrier my book but it was so difficult knowing he was to close. Moments later, I was taken aback when he slammed my book right into my face. My eyes almost went out of their sockets as I gaze at him still shock.

"I need your help. You see, I met this girl---"

"Stop!" I cut him off before he could continue his old speech. "You find every girl attractive and perfect. Tell me! What's the difference of her this time? It's like all girls around you are your next prospect. I won't be surprised if it's me next time." I could feel my eyes rolling as my cheeks turned red because of anger.

I heard him laughing which made my eyebrows met in confusion. What? Did I say something funny?

"You? My next prospect? Can you hear yourself? No offence Bianca but that's the most idiotic thing I have ever heard."

Ouch! If words can kill, I am dead by now. I glared at him when he gave me his demonic smile but my anger faded away when I saw him grinning like a 4-year-old boy and I didn't notice that I was paying attention in his Greek god like features. A tall teen male with a perfectly messed up blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes, perfect nose and a body that was not thin and at the same time not too muscular. In short, he was almost perfect. I feel like scratching the thought out of my mind.

"I'm sorry Gravity, but I can't help you this time." I grabbed my things and made my way out of the room.

"I thought we're best friends?"

That stabbed my heart. Did I mention that I like him more than that? I know it's cliché but I can't help it. This was weird. I'm attached to the most obnoxious and annoying person ever and I loved it. I went back and he's still there where I left him.

"What do you want me to do?" I looked at him; annoyance filled my face as I saw him with his signature smirk. This can't be good.

⚫⚫⚫

It's strange how he's serious with a girl. He was never like this before. Who wouldn't be serious with Andy in the first place? She was pretty, kind and smart. She has everything! And here I am eating my lunch all alone I released a soft laugh as I realized how pathetic I look in my situation.

"Look like Ms. Prim-and-Proper ears her lunch without her best friend." A familiar voice said emphasizing the word 'best friend'. I lift my head up only to see another beautiful creature. Zach, Gravity's cousin.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance as he sat at the opposite side of the table. "I heard about Gravity's new girl and I'm here to know the thoughts of his best friend. Speaking of him, where is he?"

I exclaimed while pointing at a tall handsome figure from afar. He looked at the direction where I pointed and after a few seconds, he turned around gazing back at me. "They look so happy together. I guess they'll end up being together officially. They'll make a good match."

My blood boiled as I heard those words but quickly vanished from the realization that he's only mocking around.

"If you wanted to ruin my day, well, it's working 'cos seriously Zach, it's pissing the hell of me."

"Loosen up, Bianca. I just wanted to talk to you, that's all. Besides I haven't seen you smiling for what I think are years."

Even though he's a total knucklehead and always calling me names, deep inside he's really a great guy. He knows my secret and he keeps it very well especially to Gravity. Well, sometimes I'm receiving blackmails from him but all in all he's awesome.