Ditched my tutor session for a party

Crystal's POV

Why me, what did I do wrong? This is the worst I have to deal with I'm tutoring that self center, selfish, rude, mean, disgraceful jackass of a player.

Why does everyone respect him, all the girls want him even though he breaks hearts. What he does is sweet talk a girl she falls for it and all of sudden you're his girlfriend then he pretends that he loves you and he treats you right, you start loving him even more, soon he gets you into bed. The longest Trey's been in a relationship was for about 3 weeks. He was with the head cheerleader Mary. She was so depressed when he broke up with her she deserved it she is a mean bitch and I hate her.

"Crystal, don't you tutor somebody today," my cousin asked. Her name is Vicky she is my only cousin, she is 25 years old dark brown curly hair, light skinned, flat stomach, curvy body, and about 5'8 she is very protective, fun, very pretty and my best friend.

"Yea he was suppose to be here an hour ago, but who cares I'm glad he ain't here," I answered.

"Oh but wouldn't you get in trouble," she stated.

"No, well I don't know, my teacher likes Trey she doesn't care what he does no teacher does," I said.

"Where is he," she asked. "I think he's at the party," I answered. Vicky just her shook head.

Trey's POV

The party is crazy, I love this shit. Sexy ass girls going wild, twerking and drinking. "yo this party is the shit there's bitches everywhere," I yelled to Tyron through the loud music. Justin was on the dance floor dancing with some hoes. Me and Tyron were sitting on a stool at the bar drinking beer.

"yea bro, are you gonna get some tonight," Tyron asked. "Naw bro, these hoes ain't worth it," I answered chuckling. "So who's worth it," he asked. I paused and looked at him he gave me a curious look. I shrugged my shoulders,

"bro you never had a serious relationship you don't know how to have one, you a player around school, you break girls hearts is that what you want to do when you get older," he said.

I stared at my drink, he was right, I can't be the school's player forever. I would actually like to start a family.

"you got a point, but the girls I mostly see are hoes, sluts or skanks," I said. "there will be a girl that will come into your life just be patient," he said.

I stared at him, "bro you sound like a fortune cookie." Tyron laughed, "my mom always used to tell me to be patient the right girl will come into your life, well before she died. The first time she told me was when I had my first break up with my girlfriend in 7th grade." Sadness appeared on his face,

"Well enough about that, but where is yo dream girl," I asked. "I haven't found her yet," he said. I nodded, then Justin approached us with his arms around two girls and drinks in his hands. "What up my niggas whoo!!!"

Justin yelled. "Are you fuckin drunk," Tyron asked. "I don't know, but y'all niggas needa be havin fun," he yelled. I looked at him and stated "Bro you sure your ready to get laid, I mean I don't think you practiced enough on your sex doll." Justin's mouth dropped and the hoes scoffed and walked away.

"Bro what the fuck," Justin complained.

"Who gives a shit," I said. "I give a shit," he said.

Me and Tyron shook our head. "Wait aren't you suppose be getting tutored or something," Justin mentioned. I was confused for a second.

"FUCK I fuckin forgot, shit shit shit, that bitch is gonna snitch," I said. "And we have a test in that class," Tyron said. "How do you know?" I asked. "She told us dumbass," he answered.

"I think Mrs.Long expected crystal to study with you, so that you're ready for the test," Tyron explained. "What do you think will happen if I fail," I asked. He shrugged his shoulders, "The worst thing that could happen is Crystal tutoring you everyday for the rest of the school year."

"Shit," I said.

"You ditched you're tutor session for a stupid party," Tyron sighed.

"I GOT IT," Justin yelled. "What," Tyron and I said. "Sweet talk crystal, spit your game on her, she'll probably like it and not tell Mrs.L," Justin explained. Tyron and I exchanged looks.

"I'll try it," I agreed.

A/N

Well this is chapter 2 hoped you liked it updating sometime this week also Follow me. :)

~Comment~

~Vote~