She has a crush on me

Chapter 7

Trey's POV

"Your not doing it right dumb-ass," Crystal exclaimed. I glared at her scrunching my face. "Your so fucking annoying," I said. She looked at me, "I don't care dickhead," Crystal stated.

I clenched my fist, and started getting angry. that's when I felt someone's hand on mine, Crystal looked at the person then I did too.

"Hey Trey," the girl greeted. I gave her a confused look,

"You don't remember me," The girl said. I don't know why I don't remember her she looks sexy. I gave her a questioning look, the girl gave a disappointed look. Wow I wonder who this girl is I probably had sex with her or maybe I didn't, cause if I had sex with her I would've told her that I'm not interested anymore and if I didn't I'd probably go out with her until I do have sex with her. But I'm not going out with her, I think I'm not.

"It's ok if you don't remember me, I kind of expected that," the girl said sadly.

"Oh shit, how did I forget you," I revealed. The girl looked at me smiling,

"You remember me?" "Of course I remember how can I forget a pretty face," I stated smirking.

Crystal scoffed, "What's her name?" Crystal asked looking at me smirking. She looked kind of cute when she did tha- what the fuck am I saying.

"Hello I asked you a question," Crystal said impatiently. "Um I know her name," I said. I looked around trying to see where she sat before so I could probably look at one of her folders or notebooks to figure out her name. I looked at the girl then smirked,

"Her name is Elizabeth," I answered confidently. Elizabeth gave me a wide smile which was very cute. She hugged me, "Remember we're going to the movies tonight we planned this last week." She reminded then walked or should I say skipped to her table. "How did you know her name," Crystal asked curiously. "I've always known her name," I answered smirking. She scowled at me, "You didn't even remember who she was," She said. "I have my sources," I said. "You looked at her necklace didn't you," Crystal guessed. "Ding ding ding that's correct," I said chuckling. "That's not funny," she said. "Its funny to me,"

"Your such a dickhead," she said angrily

"Stop calling me that,"

"Dickhead, dickhead, dickhead,"

"SHUT DA FUCK UP," I yelled. crystal shook a little.

"TREY AND CRYSTAL, PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW," Mrs. Long yelled.

"But I didn't do anything Mrs. Long," Crystal whined. Mrs. Long glared at us and pointed towards the door. I grabbed my stuff and started walking.

"Mrs. Long I did nothing," Crystal whined scared. "Go now!" Mrs. Long demanded. Crystal grabbed her stuff and followed behind me. "This is all your fault," she mumbled. "Da fuck, it's your fault," I said. Crystal caught up with me, "Oh please this is definitely your fault," she argued. I stopped and turned to face her. "How about you shut the fuck up, gosh your so fucking annoying and I fucking hate being around you," I said trying to control my anger. Crystal looked at me with a weird expression I couldn't read. I think she was hurt, angry, and it looked like she was about to cry. she cleared her throat then walked away.

*

"Dr.Carter is in his office, you guys can see him," the desk lady told us, I never knew her name and I don't bother to learn it. Crystal and I walked into his office.

"Take a seat you two," he said.

"Dr.Carter I apologize for my bad behavior I'm truly sorry I didn't mean to cause disruption in the class, I won't do it again," Crystal apologized worriedly. "It's ok crystal, now please tell me who's the one that said a bad word," he asked. "Your son over here said it," Crystal answered quickly. I sighed annoyed. "Is that true son?" My dad asked. "Dad, of course not, you told me to stop misbehaving and I've stopped, now what makes you think i would disobey you?" I lied. Crystal's jaw dropped, "Mmm that's true I don't think you would do that," my dad said thinking. "No Dr.Carter your son would do that, I've never been in trouble, I've never been sent to the office for being in trouble, I did absolutely nothing," Crystal pleaded. I scowled at her, "Dad she's fucking lying she called me a dickhead," I said.

"Shut up dickhead I did not call you dickhead you told me to shut the fuck up," Crystal said glaring at me. "How about this you both get detention tomorrow afternoon," my dad stated. Crystal shook her head no, "But-," "No but now leave my office,' my dad commanded.

I walked out the classroom, detention isn't so bad but I'll have to be with Crystal I groaned when I thought of it. "Oh what the heck are you groaning for this is all you fault now I got my first detention," Crystal said aggravated walking ahead of me. "Why does it matter?" i asked. She stopped then faced me, I stopped myself before I bumped into her, "Because all the teachers will probably find out and they won't think I'm a good student anymore, they will think I'm a troublemaker," She explained. "That's stupid, it's just one detention, I don't think any teachers will care no one pays attention to you anyway," I smirked. Crystal scowled at me, "I hate it when you smirk." I smirked at her, "You know you love it." Crystal scrunched her face,

"Never in a million years." I stepped forward getting close to her, "What are you doing?" she asked curiously. "Nothing," I whispered. I got an idea, I moved closer to her she stepped back, "Trey we are not gonna repeat the same situation before," Crystal said quietly. Is she nervous I thought to myself. I guess I'll have to find out. I took one big step then grabbed her waist and then pinned her against the locker.

"What are doing?" she breathed out. "Nothing," I whispered. "Your obviously doing something," she said. I smirked at her, then brushed my lips on her neck, She tried moving away but I gripped her waist tighter. I kissed her neck a little, then she whimpered, I smiled on her neck. Crystal then cleared her throat, I looked at her. She was smirking at me, she wrapped her arms around my neck then pulled me closer. I was too shocked to say anything.

"Aww are you speechless," Crystal whispered. I didn't say anything or move, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.

Crystal leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "This should make you speechless." she wrapped her right leg around my waist, and she looked right at my lips. Is she gonna fucking kiss me I mean I wouldn't mind, wait I would mind I don't like her and I don't want this. I was just about to push away but my body felt weak cause crystal brushed her lips against mine.

"Your lips feel soft," she breathed out. I looked at her she appeared cute, very cute.

"Aww I knew you would be speechless," she said smiling. Her smile is....actually....amazing. Crystal then bit MY LIP softly, my eyes widen. She stopped and stared at me, "Aww are you surprised did I take your breath away," she giggled. Her giggle sounded sexy, oh gosh what am I saying. My grip on Crystal's waist loosened, "See ya," she said quickly while pushing me away and jogging down the hall. That's when the bell rung telling us it's time to go home, all I know is that if I go to Crystal's house for a tutor session she might do even weirder things to me. Whoa I think I got it, I know why Crystal acted that way.

She has a crush on me.

-----------------------------------

Comment
Vote
Follow :-D