Uh what happened to your glasses

Chapter 10

Madison dropped me off home. We said our goodbyes then I walked inside my house. As I came inside my house. I saw Vicky making out with a guy on the couch in the living room. I cleared my throat, but they were still making out hard. I cleared it again. They still didn't stop, "Uh guys?" I said loudly. They both separated and cleared their throats. I walked in the living room. "So I'm guessing you guys are, having a great time," I smiled. "What do you want Crystal?" Vicky asked. "I need to talk to you about something," I said. "Can you tell me later I'm kinda busy," Vicky said sternly. "Can you introduce me to your lover?" I asked. "Fine, this is the guy I've been going out with for awhile his name is Ke'Shawn," Vicky introduced. "Hey how you doing Crystal, Vicky has told me a lot about you," he said in a very deep voice. He sounded sexy, I lifted my eyebrows after I heard him spoke. Vicky looked at me smirking, knowing my reaction to his voice. "Well that's good to know but I really need to talk to my cousin, so do you mind," I said. "OH uh no, I was actually just about to leave," Ke'shawn said getting up. "Uh no you're going to stay here," Vicky demanded. He sat back down. "But I need to talk to you Vicky," I whined. "We will, but Ke'shawn just wait in the kitchen," Vicky said smiling wide and biting her lip. Ke'shawn grinned and walked to the kitchen.

"Ok, what is it? You're in fight with your best friend, You're failing, you're having boy trouble... OMG ARE YOU PREGNANT?"

Vicky said. "No, no, nope and WHAT?!" I yelled. "I was just guessing," vicky said shrugging. "Well you guessed wrong."

"Well then what did you have to tell me."

"Um do you have any seductive clothes but not too seductive," I asked. She stared at me confused. "Um no, well yes..just come upstairs with me, Ke'shawn you can come too."

••••

"Here try this," Vicky suggested. She gave me a tight crop top and black leather pants. "Uh I don't think I'll be comfortable wearing this," I said. "Ugh Ke'shawn a little help, what outfit do you think will turn you on?" Vicky asked. He was sitting on Vicky's bed. "Um anything that makes yo ass and boobs look big," he answered. Vicky and I looked at each other and smiled. "All you need is something basic so it looks like you didn't try to dress all sexy and seductive," Vicky said. "Here you can borrow my white half shirt and denim jacket." "These are perfect," I smiled. "And wear some leggings with those," She added. I nodded my head grabbing the clothes. "Why are you trying to look seductive anyway?" Ke'shawn asked. "She's wants to seduce Trey Carter tomorrow," Vicky guessed correctly. "How'd you know?" I asked."I know things."

"Be careful with him, whatever games your playing with him it won't work," Ke'shawn warned. "It'll work, I'm gonna make him fall in love with me then break his heart," I explained. "He's heartless there's no heart to break and I know this because my step brother is friends with him and I hanged out with Trey before, he gets a lot of girls and he never keeps them around for more than 3 weeks at least." I was quiet, "It wouldn't hurt to try," I said softly. "Well he'll soon catch on to what your planning and he'll will play you, don't fall for his tricks," Ke'shawn warned again. "He's right Crystal." Vicky agreed with a concern look. I sighed and nodded and left the room.

I got on my bed and turned to my right and on my night stand was a photo of my dad, mom and I at the amusement park. I grabbed the picture frame and stared at it. I felt a tear drop come from my left eye. Its been so long since they passed away. I miss my parents so much. I sniffed and placed the picture back on the night stand.

I thought about what Ke'shawn told me. He's right I can't play Trey Carter. Trey is the best player in the school he's a heart breaker, he doesn't get his heart broken. I have a feeling Trey will catch on. I don't know if I should go with the plan anymore.