The Dream

Chapter 5

Trey's POV

I'm in my car driving back to my house. that bitch is so fucking annoying. I'm so pissed off right now, she can't be my tutor anymore. I will die if I have to be with her again. I've never been this annoyed since elementary school. All I need to do is to get aspirin and to go to sleep. Crystal is just making me stressed.

I arrived home, parked my car and got out. I walked in my house and I was attacked by my little brother and sister. "Your home!" they both yelled. "Yea I am," I said. "Can you play with us," my brother Dave asked. "Maybe later," I answered tiredly. "Please," My sister Raven begged. "I can't I'm really tired right now," I said. "It'll only be 15 minutes," Raven pleaded. "Please," they both said. Did I mention their twins, when they want something they will use their twin powers to get it. They give you their puppy dog face and it's really hard to resist. that's what they were giving me. I looked at their big light brown eyes, and they pouted. I sighed, "Fine what are we playing," I asked giving in. "YAAAY," they both yelled. "Ok your the bad guy and we are the superheroes, me and raven have to beat you up and try to save the day," Dave explained. I nodded my head. "We basically have to try and put these handcuffs on you," Raven mentioned holding plastic handcuffs. "My superhero name is Davester," Dave announced. raven shook her head, "It's a very stupid name," she said. "Shut up, what's yours," he shouted angry. "Mine is Princess Raven," she announced proudly. Dave snickered, "that's so girly and stupid." "Of course it's girly I'm a girl and your stupid," she yelled.

"Your stupid," he argued.

"No you are," she argued back

"I know you are but what am I," he asked snickering.

"Stupid that's what you are," she answered confused.

"I know you are but what am I," he asked again laughing.

"Shut up," she yelled with tears in her eyes.

"Ok guys that's enough," I said smiling, its funny when they argue. I crouched down to their level. "don't you guys want to hear my villain name," I asked. "Yeah," they both yelled. I stood up, "I am," I paused thinking of something. "I am EVILSTEIN," I yelled giving them a evil smirk. they both stared at me. "that. name. is. AWESOME," Dave yelled. "But not better than mine," Raven mentioned. "lets just play," Dave said annoyed.

This game have been going on for an hour. I was getting too sleepy. "get him princess Raven," Dave yelled. Raven ran towards me, "I got you now evilstein," Raven stated. I smiled knowing she won't catch me. I thought for a moment if they catch me and I get arrested then the game is over, why didn't I think of this before.

Raven grabbed my leg, "I GOT HIM DAVESTER," Raven yelled still holding my leg. Davester ran towards me and jumped on my back. "Surrender EVILSTEIN," Dave commanded. "Oh you guys got me I'm getting weaker," I chuckled. I laid on my stomach than felt something on my wrist. "You've just been arrested," Dave announced. "it was hard but we got you," raven added. "the day has been saved," Dave and Raven announced at the same time with their hands on their hips. "I'll get you guys next time," I said with an evil voice. "do you want us to take off the handcuffs so we could play again," Raven asked. Dave grunted, "OH MY YANKEE DOODLE, YOU GOT OUT OF CHARACTER," Dave yelled angrily. raven looked at him, "I don't care the game is over now so we are back to ourselves now, so eat dirt stupid," Raven argued. "Your stupid," dave argued back. raven rolled her eyes, "dumb dip." "Stupid," Dave mumbled with his arms crossed.

"so do you wanna play again?" Raven asked. "I can't I'm really tired," I said. "please," they both pleaded. I shook my head, "no, now take these handcuffs off," I demanded trying to sound serious. Dave took off the handcuff, I got up and was introduced to their pouting faces. They start whimpering, I groaned, "fine." "YAAAY," they both cheered jumping up and down. "But only for 30 minutes," I stated. "ok," they said. I'm a sucker for my little brother and sister, they always keep me in a good mood.