Its makes me want to JUMP ON YOU

Chapter 8

Crystal's POV

I jog out of the school building, I can't believe I just did that. I flirted with Trey well I basically teased him. My gosh his face was priceless, he was so shocked. I mean I'm shocked myself, I didn't think I had it in me. Whoa I just thought of something what if Trey thinks I like him, ugh that's gross.

I was standing in the school courtyard, I looked at the parking lot and saw Sarah and Madison. They gestured me to come to them. I started walking when I heard, "Crystal!" I turn around and see Trey speed walking my way. "Shit," I mumbled. I plastered a fake smile face, "Sorry can't talk my girls are waiting for me, see ya." I blew him kiss, he just stared at me dumbfounded.

"Well aren't you gonna catch it," I stated smiling.

he still stared but he lifted his hand slowly and grabbed the thin air. "Now put it to your chest," I instructed. he did so, "Now blow me a kiss," I commanded. He blew me a kiss, with a confused and curious look. I smiled and grabbed the air or should I say his kiss and I put it to my chest. I winked at him then turned around walking towards Madison and Sarah.

I can't wait to tell the girls what happened because our plan is working perfectly.

*

"YOU BAD GIRL," Madison yelled, hitting the the steering wheel. All three of us were in the car, going to Madison's house. "How am I a bad girl," I asked. "Uh you freakin bit his lip," Sarah answered. I opened my mouth to say something then I realized what i did was a bad girl move. "But you guys said to flirt with him and I did," I reassured. "Yes that's what we said, but we wanted you to say flirty things to him not do flirting things to him," Sarah explained. "Ugh well you guys could've said that," I said groaning. "It's ok, you skipped a step, he was still shocked, we got him where we want him," Madison said grinning. "Ok next step is dressing you up like a slut," Sarah said. "Uh I don't think I can do that," I said. "Yes you can, bad girl," Madison said smiling.

"Eww give her another nickname," Sarah said. "OK, how about naughty girl," Madison stated looking behind at Sarah who was in the middle seat, I was in the passenger seat. "Nah," Sarah said shaking her head no. They both thought for a second, "I got it, how about slut bag," Sarah smiled. "I like it," Madison agreed. "I'm not even a slut," I exclaimed. "We know," Madison said. "But we're gonna make you look like one," Sarah said grinning. I looked at both of them they looked at me. "Kill me now," I mumbled to myself.

*

"Wear this for school tomorrow," Madison said holding a strapless half shirt. "No it looks like a strapless bra," I yelled. "Fine," Madison grunted, throwing the shirt on the floor then sitting on her bed. "How about this," Sarah holding a short pink skirt and a black strapless top. I groaned, "You guys I'm not a freaking hooker." they both shrugged. "How about when I get home I'll just ask Vicky for an outfit," I suggested. "Fine," they both mumbled. I smiled then sat on bed beside Madison.

"But when you go to detention tomorrow pretend like nothing happened between you, act cool and chill," Sarah explained. "And when he talks to you-," "Wait how do you know he's gonna talk to me," I asked interrupting Madison. "Oh sweetie I know, but when he does, just play the I don't remember or I don't care role." "Then what?" I asked. Both of them shrugged, "Anything can happen," Sarah revealed. "Wow that's so helpful," I said sarcastically. "We're not experts," Sarah said. "But do not I repeat do not Kiss him," Madison warned.

"Kiss who?" All three of us looked at the direction where we heard the voice.

Standing at the doorway was Madison's hot older brother, Brian. "Nobody, get out of our conversations," Madison said rudely. "Who cares he can be in our conversations anytime he wants," Sarah said softly biting her lips while staring at Brian. "I like her," Brian said chuckling. Sarah started giggling and continued to stare at him. "Um but we were just talking about girl stuff," I explained. "Oh really, but I'm curious who can't you kiss," Brian asked smirking. My heart just melted, I love it when he smirks especially at me. "Brian just leave," Madison demanded. "Why?" he asked. "Your making Sarah drool," Madison said. We all looked at Sarah, she looked at us then slowly lifted her hand to wipe her mouth. "Sorry," she whispered.