Wreched thing

Thor carried her all the way to the medical deparment, while talking to her in an soothing voice. Emily was mostly concerned about all the people looking at them.
"Fear not my lady, you are save from harm". Thor put her gently down on a gurney and a doctor tended to her sore neck right away.
"Thank you Thor, and please call me Emily". Her voice sounded raw, she tried to sit up, but her body wouldn't obay, and she let herself fall back down.
Thor smiled and inclined his head slightly. "My pleasure Lady Emily, I do not hope my brother did you any serious harm".
Emily had to fight an urge to laugh, the obvious differences aside Thor and Loki seemed to have some similarities.
She got serious again, looking at Thor, feeling at bit scared. "Loki ? Is he okay ?"
"Does my brothers health concern you ? Even after he hurt you ?" Thor looked at her confused.
She took a deep breath, they were going to think she was crazy and maybe she was. "I don't think he meant to hurt me, he was broken, so heartbroken, like someone had hurt him badly".
Thor didn't get a change to answer before Emily glared at him suspiciously. "You were with him right before I came. What did you do to him ?"
"Calm down lady Emily". Thor held up his hands in surrender. "I did not harm my brother in any way, unfortunately I was sent here as the bringer of unwelcome news. Father has banished him from Asgaard".
"He must be so devastated the wretched ting". Emily exclaimed, making Thor look at her strangely.
The doctor cleared his throat and looked at Emily. "There doesn't seem to be any serious damage, but take it easy for a couple of days and don't talk to much, and you should be okay".
Emily thanked the doctor and jumped of the gurney and marched out of the medical department.
Thor followed her closely, asking curiously. "Where to in such a hurry lady Emily ?"
"I need to talk to director Fury, I want to make sure he doesn't punish Loki and that he doesn't put me back behind a desk". She knew she had to go right away if she wasn't to loose her nerve.
Thor laughed resounding looking quite amused. "I must say Lady Emily, that for such a small person thy do posses quite some courage".
She snorted at him, she haded being called little, okay compared to the mountain of a man walking beside her she might be small, but who wasn't ?
She walked straight to Furys office, Thor smirking by her side, apparently he wouldn't miss the show.
The secretary didn't try to stop them, Emily wasn't sure if it was because of the look on her face or Thor being there, but she didn't really care.
She knocked on the door, and heard director Furys deep voice answer from inside. "Come on in Emily".