Dreams and illusions

"So are you planning to help at all ?" Emily sat down on the edge of the bed, next to Lokis hip, looking down at him.
He was starring at the ceiling, she wondered if she had heard him at all. "To be honest, I don't think I have much usable information to give, I don't really remember much".
"But I kind of like them to think I got something, I prefer to be here, than back down in that hole in the ground". He said honestly.
She looked at him questioningly. "But what about that dream or what that was you send me ?"
"Dream I send you ? What on earth are you talking about woman ?" He sat up, looking at her his brow furrowed.
She swallowed, now sitting up, they where almost face to face, her voice trembled a bit. "Yeah, I was with you some.. Some really horrible place, and when you arrived at earth, you showed me your scars and asked me if I saw the truth now".
He was starring at her wide eyed, suddenly looking very young and insecure, and she feelt an urge to hold him and tell him everything was going to be alright.
"My scars, but how ? No one knows about those". He looked at her, like he expected her to change into some kind of monster.
She nodded slowly and smiled what she hoped was an reassuring smile. "As I said, you showed them to me in the dream, so it is true, they are real ?"
He pulled of his T-shirt, and she stared at his sculpted pale chest, the illusion slowly dissolving, red scar covering him and she gasped as she covered her mouth in shock.
"But I still don't understand, a dream ? I had a dream, but I don't really remember it that well, but I haven't .. How do you see my dream ?" He watched her for an answer.
She shrugged and watched the scars fade into his skin, before he pulled the T-shirt back on and suddenly she realised that something was wrong, he shouldn't be able to do that, to create illusions like that, he had done the same thing in the cell, was he under their control at all ?
Should she tell Stark ? She probably should, but on the other hand Loke had stayed, even though she started to believe him when he said he could just leave and if she told them he could still use at least some powers, he wouldn't be allowed to stay.
"I don't know how Loki, I actually thought it was you doing, but it seams like I am somehow tapping into your dreams". She sendt him an excusesing look.
He was starting at her, like he was trying to read something in her, find the answer in there. "Dreams like plural ? Has this happened before ?"
"Uhh jah, three times in all, the second time was after the, uh incident, while I was unconscious". She was looking at her hands.
He looked at her, his eyes big with wonder, like something just dawned on him. "What.. What did you se then ?"
"I was in the cell, I saw you broken, and you.. You told me you were sorry". Se looked at him uncertain, afraid he would laugh at her or get angry.
But he didn't look angry, instead his soft hands grabbed hers and he breathed in deeply, his face open and honest. "That wasn't a dream, that was my feelings you tapped into, I...I don't know how".
"Oh". She swallowed, suddenly very aware of their physical closeness and how his long fingers was stroking her hands.
He looked up at her, his gaze a bit insecure, like he might not really want to hear her answer. "And the last time ? You said three times"
"Oh, yeah that was a long time ago, I don't remember it very well, something about you being out of your cell and me being .. Uh alone there". She felt herself blush.
To her profound surprise, he was looking at his hands, his cheeks turning a pretty shade of pink. "Oh.. That.. That might have been a dream".
Oh shit, she thought, did Loki just admit to having a naughty dream about her, that was a little more than her brain could handle right now, she pulled her hands from his grasp, and hurried to the bathroom, she needed some cold water on her face like right now.