Loki arrives

"Stark, I hereby bring you my brother". Thors booming voice announced, pulling Loki with him inside.
Loki pulled an annoyed face and rolled his eyes, Emily had to bite her lip not to laugh, when he hissed lowly. "Adopted brother".
"Lady Emily, so good to se you again, and to know you will be caring dor my brother when I am not here". He smiled at her friendly.
"Uhm thanks". Emily nodded and glanced at Loki, he was looking less than pleased, wearing jeans and a snug grey T-shirt, the metal bracelet controlling him, clasped around his right wrist, Thor on the other hand was in full Asgardian attire.
"Emily, why don't you show our rock star to your room, and let the grown ups talk in peace". Tony asked.
Now she was the one rolling her eyes, making Loki smile a slightly crooked smile. "Of course Tony".
She walked down towards the room, signalling for Loki to follow her, which he did without complaining.
"This is the room, it is your bed back by the wall and your closet next to it". She opened the door, letting him walk in first.
He looked around. "So they are actually forcing you to stay next to me all the time, even at night, who's toes did you step on ?"
"No one, as far as I know, but you didn't leave them much choise did you ? As it seems you only want to talk to me, why is that ? " she looked at him, hoping for an answer.
He shrugged and flopped down onto her bed. "Don't really know, you are just the only one I have found interesting enough".
"You did understand that that one is my bed right ? Yours are over there". She crossed her arms, looking down at him.
He put his hands behind his head and looked up at her with a mischievous smile. "And what if I prefer this bed ?"
"So you can sneak out when I am asleep, without having a chance at hearing you ? No way". She looked at him sternly.
He grinned and sat up. "You of all people should know that I could walk right out of here if I wanted to right ? It doesn't really matter where I sleep".
"We have to see, haven't we, but I still prefer to have you by the wall". She pointed to his bed and he got up, and threw himself on his stomach on the other bed.
He turned to watch her, still on his stomach. "So you keeping your eyes on me at all time, does that include showering together then ?"
"No I can promise you it doesn't, you can shower alone, and when I shower someone else will watch you". Her cheeks going bright pink.
He shugged, rolling onto his back, his voice teasing. "Well, to bad, I could have used the distraction".