The king of jerks

"Loki I've got to bring her to father, he got to know what happened." Thor looks apologetically at them.
Loki sighs, his jaw tense. "I know Thor, I know, but I do not have to like it one bit."
"I'll take you back to Stark tower first, Tony has promised to make sure that you are under surveillance." Thor still looks only at Loki and Emily starts to get annoyed at him.
Loki shakes his head, his voice clear and specific. "No Thor, I am coming with you, if you're taking Emily with you to Asgard, you will have to take me to."
"You can not brother, you're excommunicated, Father will throw you in a cell and let you rot there." Thor looks uncomfortable now, after all he doesn't want to see Loki end there.
Loki puts an arm around Emily's waist and pulls her close against his side. "I won't change my opinion Thor, if you take her with you, you must take me too."
"Hey you two, could you please stop talking about me as if I was not present, I am not going up to Odin thank you." She pushed Loki from her and stands with her hands on her hips.
Loki sends her a proud smile, but Thor shakes his head. "I'm sorry, Lady Emily, you've got to come with me to the allfather".
"Loki stay here, I do not want you to end up in a cell in Asgard because of me." She gently puts a hand on his cheek, looking up at him.
Loki just smiles. "You can not make me change my mind Emily, I go with you, maybe I'm lucky, maybe he is gracious towards me."
"Heimdal open the BIFROST". Says Thor while holding his hammer up in the air, he puts an arm arond Emily and drags her to his side, Loki has his hands on her shoulders.
Then it's like standing in a rainbow, Emily sees colored glimpt and stripes fly by and hear a whistling sound, she gets plugs in her ears.
And suddenly she stands in a large golden dome, she trips in the landing, but Loki pulls her back against him and keeps her on her feet.
"Welcome Lady Emily." Says a deep voice and she turns and looks a big man in golden armor, he is standing next to a giant gold sword and his eyes are hazy white.
She nods, but then realized that he is blind. "Uh thanks, you must be Heimdal".
"At your service Miss, I hope you have an enjoyable stay, and welcome back Loki, your stay will hardly be enjoyable." Says Heimdal with a slight bow.
They walk out on the rainbow bridge, Emily has never seen anything like it and Loki takes her hand and intertwine his fingers with hers, she looks up at him and he sends her a gentle smile that totally melts her heart.
In front of them a castle comes into wiev, it is gigantic and with so many golden details that it almost blinds her. "Wow, it's a little, uh wow".
Loki laugh low and squeezes her hand and Thor looks at her with a wry smile. "Yes it can be a little overwhelming."
As they approach a group emerges from the castle and comes to meet them, in front walks an elderly white-haired man, he has a golden patch over one eye and is wearing a dark armor with golden details, behind him are six soldiers in matching armor .
Thor kneels in front of the older man. "Father, I bring Lady Emily with me, Loki has given her of Idun's apples".
"You did the right thing in bringing her here my son, but why do you bring Loki with you, he is banned". Odin looks first at Thor, then at Loki, something similar to concern crosses his eye shortly.
Thor bows his head. "Loki insisted, he refused to be left back if I took the woman with me, they seem to be closely linked, perhaps you could give a special permit .."
"Unfortunately, the laws are clear, guards take Loki to the cells." Odin said and two soldiers flank Loke on either side.
Loki says nothing, but let his head hang, Emily steps forward and gently takes hold of his face, she kisses him warmly and whispers. "I'll get you out Loki, I promise."
"Odin you can not throw Loki in prison, he has done nothing, he was not himself." She halfway run towards Odin who was about to turn around to walk away.
He turned and look at her with a look as if she were an annoying little dog that barked at him. "I can do that I want Miss Emily, it's one of the advantages of being the king."
Odin turned and she was going to protest and probably call him something pretty ugly, but Thor grabbed her and placed a hand over her mouth.
He released her only when both Odin and Loki was gone and she looked angrily at him. "Why did you do that Thor?"
"Because Lady Emily that you can not help Loki if you are sitting in a cell, as I said to my brother he should not have come home." Thor looks sad.
Emily snorts and follows Thor, who is starting to go. "I am sorry to say this Thor but your father is a real jerk".
"Come with Lady Emily, you have to meet my friends, I am sure you will like them." Thor says grinning and entered the castle.