Chapter 5 Let it be pt2

Becca tobin as Kitty wilde------->
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSaturday
Effy's POV
I opened my eyes and smiled. I had had another dream about me and Ryder making out again. Someone groaned from beside me. I rolled over to to get a face full of red brown hair and of course the bitch was snoring loudly.
"Marls?" I asked, my voice a little croaky. She replied without opening her eyes.
"You sound like Kermit the frog" Marley laughed. I pushed her off the bed. I wasn't a typical morning person, when I got woke up too early I was pissed and sometime violent as you have just witnessed.
"Ow" Marley laughed standing up in her pink floral onesie. She dived back onto the bed and we fought over the TV remote. I didn't have the energy at half nine in the morning so I let her win and she chose to watch the most annoying cartoon in the history of cartoons. Spongebob Fucking Squarepants.
"Turn that shit off" I grumbled into my pillow. Marley laughed.
"You don't like Spongebob?" Marley asked nudging me repeatedly until I answered.
"I once threatened to nuke the little shit" I replied. She let out the most annoying laugh ever, Spongebob was a close second.
"Whatevs Kermit" she laughed. I buried my face into my pillow and somehow managed to get back to sleep.
--------------------------------
I woke up for the second time to the sound of explosions and guns going off. I rolled my eyes. If that was Marley playing a movie then there was about to be a serious pillow fight. I rolled over and saw Marley, Jake and...oh shit Ryder sitting on the bean bags near the window watching the tv. Why they still needed to be in my bedroom I will never know.
"You guys do know there is a tv downstairs right?" I asked them, oooh my voice was no longer croaky. The three of them nodded not taking there eyes of the tv screen.
"You don't have beanbags that I can snuggle with my boyfriend in downstairs" Marley explained while wriggling in the beanbag. Jake and Ryder laughed. I rolled out of bed. I was wearing a crop top and hot pants. Ryder's eyes popped out of his head.
"Wow" he gasped. Jake punched his arm.
"Dude that's my sister" Jake growled. Marley slapped Ryder's arm.
"Dude that's my best friend" Marley laughed before starting to make out with Jake.
"Bitch that's my brother" I added. Marley flipped me off.
"Marley Leanne Rose" I laughed.
"Do you want to got to the mall later?" Marley asked everyone. Jake nodded.
"Sure I'm free all week" Ryder replied averting his attention back to the tv screen. I walked into the bathroom and stripped down. I pulled a long sleeved black and grey baseball t-shirt over my chest, a pair of brown chino hot pants and my ugg boots. I tied my hair back in my high pony and pulled on my denim jacket.
Quietly I snuck back into my room. The three of them were engrossed in the tv screen so I snuck up behind them really slowly and quietly and...
"BBBBAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" I shouted. Marley let out a blood curdling scream, Ryder fell off his beanbag and Jake jumped up, knocking the rest of us aside. Ryder landed on top of me. I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder.
"Awkward" Ryder chuckled. He jumped to his feet then helped me up.
"You're one evil little shit Elizabeth Puckerman" Marley sobbed. I cringed when people used my full name. Elizabeth was a really old name so I shortened it to Effy. Most people would've shortened it to either Ellie or Liz but they didn't fit. Your name always has to fit your personality. Effy is short and simple but with a quiet confidence and fire. It's not completely unique but it's unique enough.
"True, true but what in the hell was that scream?" I laughed. Jake laughed but wrapped his arms around Marley.
"I thought it was cute" Jake muttered. Marley smiled at him and then they wet back to making out.
"You're both very weird. Anyway it's like ten am let's head to the mall?" Ryder suggested.
"On second thought I think we'd rather stay here and watch the movie. Don't let us stop the both of you from going though. Together" Marley sneered at me. I flipped her off.
"Okay" Ryder agreed. I smiled at him.
"Okay let me just grab money for lunch then we can go" I laughed running over to Jake's room to raid his beer money stash that never gets used.
"Alright I'm ready" I shouted to Ryder.
--------------------------------
It honestly wasn't as awkward as I'd thought it would be. Me and Ryder just chilled. It was confusing what was going on between us. I mean there was obvious flirting but we talked as friends. I didn't want to rush into things but I think almost three weeks is enough time wasted. We walked over to the fountain by the mall. I loved the sound of the water falling, it reminded me of a place me and my mom used to go. Oh god don't open that gate again Effy.
"So where do you want to go for lunch?" Ryder asked me. He pulled of his top since he had spilt slushy all over it. Wow he had amazing abs, he was chiselled like a god.
"You're kind of staring" Ryder pointed out, snapping me back into reality. He laughed as he pulled his new shirt on. One that I had picked out. It was a printed t-shirt with Mickey mouse on the front giving a thumbs up.
"Please my abs are so much better" I laughed before showing of my abdomen.
"Okay we'll agree to disagree Robin" Ryder laughed. I punched his arm.
"You're such a dork" I pointed out.
"I think I qualify as the sexy nerd type" Ryder explained.
"Like Andrew Garfield" I added. His face lit up.
"Oh my god I love Andrew Garfield" Ryder gasped. Well I never thought I'd see the day that Ryder Lynn fangirled.
"I think I'm in the mood for...Pizza...come on I know this great Italian place around the corner" I laughed. I took his hand and interwound our fingers. He smiled when I did that. I lead him to the place I was talking about. Rosario's Restaurant. We took a table near the window. It was pretty empty for a lunchtime.
"What can I get you?"the waitress enquired in a heavy italian accent, it took me a few seconds to process what she said. Screw it she obviously couldn't speak a lot of english so I gave my order in italian. Yep I was fluent in Italian, French, Spanish, Latin and Mandarin. Ryder blinked at me in disbelief.
"As if you just gave our order in fluent Italian?" he laughed. I laughed as well.
"Didn't Jake tell you? I can speak six languages including English" I giggled. He took my hand and interwound our fingers. The waitress returned moments later with a large pizza. She spotted our hands and asked if we were dating in Italian. I replied not yet. She giggled and walked away. Ryder looked at me for some guidance to what the waitress had asked.
"Wanted to know if we wanted anything else" I explained. Ryder had the huge bottle of coke in his bag so I guess he didn't want a drink.
"Cool so what's on this pizza?" Ryder asked.
"This pizza has pepperoni, pineapple and little gratings of coconut" I explained.
"I love all those things" He laughed. We both took a slice. It was amazing. My heart actually broke a little when I saw it was all gone.
"Do you have any ideas about what song you want to sing this week in glee?" Ryder asked me. I had some ideas for some song choices but I hadn't picked one.
"I have some ideas" I replied. We both payed then left.
"So what do you want to do now?" Ryder asked. To hell with it I put my hand on the back of his neck. Pulled him down so that we were face to face.
"I think you can guess" I breathed. His breath was hot and minty. I leant in, our lips connected and it was like fireworks going off in my head, electricity running though my body, time stopping around me. Like a little part of me had just come to life. His lips tasted like pineapple and coconut. His tongue fought for dominance and I let him win. He traced the inside of my mouth. I pulled away laughing.
"Okay wow. I think we should head home though because I have to cook tonight. You can stay if you want" I giggled while keeping my arms firmly locked around his neck.
"What does this mean for us?" He asked me with a serious face and his hands on my hips. I hadn't thought about that. I mean that was on hell of a kiss and I thought he was really attractive and I really like him.
"I guess a trial-relationship?" I ventured, I didn't want to say this was a relationship after one kiss. A trial to see if we work well in a relationship.
"Can I still kiss you?" Ryder asked raising his eyebrow. Oh yeah, I wasn't giving that up anytime soon.
"Oh hell yes" I laughed, he flashed his sexy smile again.
"So you staying for dinner. Pot roast night?" I enquired, running his hand through his dirty blond hair. Ryder nodded.
"Hell yes...game night with Jake" Ryder laughed knowing that it would probably wind me up.
"If you're thinking about Jake just after we kissed I'n going to start getting suspicious" I joked. He went insta-red.
"I'm joking Lynn" I pointed before kissing him lightly on the cheek.
"Good because if you weren't I might have had to prove to you I was straight" Ryder teased. I groaned and kissed his cheek again.
"C'mon Lynn" I giggled, we walked out of the mall with our hands interwound.
--------------------------------
Monday
No One's POV
Effy and Ryder were the talk of the school by third period. Bree seemed to be quiet and the nominations for prom king and queen were going to be announced later that day. The bell rang and everyone gathered in the choir room.
"Alright guys let's let the Beatles madness continue" Finn laughed as he entered the choir room with a boy by his side, he had dirty blond hair, was really muscular which everyone could tell since his chest was bulging against his tight v-neck. He was really hot as well.
"Damn he's fine" Marley whispered to Effy. Effy's mouth was still hung open. Ryder walked in seconds later and his eyes lit up.
"What's up dude?" he asked the hottie. They hugged it out a little.
"Ryder who's your...friend?" Tina managed to pant. Ryder laughed until he saw Effy eyeing up the boy.
"This is my cousin Seth...what are you doing here?" Ryder enquired. Seth laughed.
"I transferred from Carmel and I'm here in the choir room because I want to try out" Seth explained.
"Well we have two empty spots on our team so when your ready?" Finn explained.
"This is kind of a duet I'll need some assistance" Marley was the first out of her chair. Which made Jake grumble. Everyone settled into their seats. He talked to the band and Marley about his song choice. Moments late they proceeded to play.

"Seth:
Jojo was a man who thought he was a loner
But he knew it couldn't last
Jojo left his home in Tucson, Arizona
For some California grass

Marley and Seth:
Get back, get back
Get back to where you once belonged
Get back, get back
Get back to where you once belonged
Get back Jojo (Marley: Uh uh uh uhhh yeah) (Seth: Go home)
(Marley: Oh!)

Marley and Seth:
Get back, get back
Back to where you once belonged
Get back, get back
Back to where you once belonged
Oh, get back Jo

Marley:
Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh
Yeah, get back Jo! Yeah, oh oh oh

Seth:
Sweet Loretta Martin thought she was a woman
But she was another man
All the girls around her say she's got it coming
But she gets it while she can

Marley and Seth:
Get back, get back
Get back to where you once belonged
Get back, get back
Get back to where you once belonged
Get back Loretta (Marley: Uh uh uh uhhh, back to where you once belonged) (Seth: Go home)

Seth:
oh Get back

Marley:
oh get back

Seth:
yeah get back

Marley:
yeah get back

Seth and Marley:
Get back to where you once belonged

Seth:
yeah get back

Marley:
yeah get back

Seth and Marley:
get back, get back to where you once belonged
Woo..." The both of them received a standing ovation. Damn he was a really good singer.
"I think I speak for everyone when I say welcome to glee club" Finn cheered. Marley lead him to a seat in the chaired area. The intercom buzzed into life.
"Hello McKinley it's that time of year again for your prom king and queen nominations..." Coach Sylvester announced over the intercom. Tina gripped her chair tightly. Marley grasped on to Kitty's hand tightly and Sam grasped Blaine's hand tightly.
"Your nominations for prom king are..." Everyone held there breath.
"...Sam-jolena Jolie" meaning Sam.
"Gay warbler" Meaning Blaine.
"Stoner Brett" that was pretty obvious.
"Biebster" Meaning Ryder.
"And your prom queens...Neck brace Cheerio" that was also pretty obvious.
"Kitty...whatever her last name is..." Kitty squealed.
"...That new blond chick in glee..." Effy smiled and hugged Kitty.
"...And...somehow...the asian bird flu hag" Meaning Tina.
"Wow guys six members of new directions this is great" Finn cheered.
"I'm never going to het prom queen with Kitty and Effy running for it though" Tina sighed burying her face into Seth's shoulder. It did look really comfortable tbh. Seth just let her do it as well.
"Well Tina I think me and Effy can step aside. We have two more years and it is your turn" Kitty laughed. Effy nodded in agreement.
"You guys are the best" she laughed before everyone gathered in a group hug.
--------------------------------
Effy's POV
I thought that we had almost got away with our little scheme for not running for prom queen until...
"You three...stop" Bree ordered making me, Kitty and Marley stop in our tracks. We all turned reluctantly.
"I was so happy to find out we had three Cheerios nominated for prom queen this year but then I found out that you were throwing the competition so that Tina Blowen Wang could have 'her turn'..." Bree laughed in that shrewd sweet yet sower laughed. Kitty went completely pale, that was never a good sign.
"...Well if you think that's gonna happen you better buckle up because this is gonna be a rough ride... fact not once in the last three years have we had a Cheerio as prom queen...we've had the flaming raging gay Lady Hummel and the jewish girl with the big nose...if you think anyone else cares about it being her turn then you're sadly mistaken...I mean are you retarded?..that wasn't a rhetorical question. I actually want to know if you are that brain dead...if we're not careful then we're going to end up with a ten thousand pound transgender named Unique as prom queen...anyway I have PE...ciao" Bree snarled, I was impressed she did it in like three breaths but we all just stood there paralysed in our positions. When Bree was out of view, I shook my body to wake it up.
"Now you know what that feels like" Marley laughed at Kitty. Kitty shot her daggers.
"Just saying" Marley grumbled.
"I don't really care what Bree say tbh" I explained. I really didn't she tries to control everyone when she has no leverage.
"C'mon let's get to history" Marley grumbled. This wasn't going to be the end of all this, I could feel it in my blood, Bree was planning something evil.

Throughout my entire history class Ryder and me were Tweeting back and forth.
'Ryder - Hay baby how you doin? I hurd about wat hapened wiv u and Bree' It took me a while to get through the spelling mistakes. Ryder was dyslexic and could spell very well, he was trying so hard as well I felt bad every time he sent me a tweet in lesson because then he isn't paying attention.
'Me - Study sesh at mine tonight?' I suggested, And I actually did mean to study not to make out. That would come afterwards.
'Ryder - Make owt sesh afterwards ;)?'. He was a cocky little shit some times.
'Me - Of course I need some Ryder time' I replied. I heard him groan from the front of the classroom. He looked at me annoyed that I had sent him a very flirtatious text. I smiled seductively at him. He smiled back.
--------------------------------
Tuesday
I was sat in the choir room alone practicing some Beatles' songs with my guitar. I could get tw first verse to 'Here comes the sun' right. Some one walked into the choir room. I leapt when they touched my shoulder. The person laughed as I fell off my stool. He helped me up.
"You okay?" he laughed picking up my guitar.
"Yeah I'm fine Seth" I replied setting myself back on my stool. He began playing my guitar.
"You play?" he enquired. That was a bit of a stupid question.
"No I just carry it around with me" I chuckled sarcastically. He cracked a smile, damn it was sexy just like Ryder's.
"What song were you working on?" he enquired taking a seat on the piano.
"Here comes the sun" I replied. He started strumming the guitar.

"Seth:
Here comes the sun, doo doo doo doo
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right, mmm...

Effy:
Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here

Seth and Effy:
Here comes the sun doo doo doo doo
Here comes the sun, (Effy: and I say)
It's all right

Seth:
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo (Effy: Aaah)

Seth and Effy:
Ahhh
Little darling

Seth:
The smiles returning to their faces

Seth and Effy:
Little darling

Seth:
It seems like years since it's been here

Seth and Effy:
Here comes the sun doo doo doo doo
Here comes the sun, (Seth: and I say)
It's all right

Seth:
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo (Effy: Aaah)

Seth and Effy:
Yeah yeah yeah

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes (Seth: mmm...)
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes (Seth: Oh!)
(Effy: Oh!) (Seth: Ohh) (Effy: Oh!) (Seth: Ohhhh)
Oh!

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
(Seth: Yeah!)
But here comes the sun doo doo doo doo
Here comes the sun, (Effy: and I say)
It's all right

Seth:
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo (Effy: Oh!)

Seth and Effy:
Here comes the sun doo doo doo doo
Here comes the sun, (Effy: and I say)
It's all right

Seth:
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo (Effy: Bom, bom, bom, bom)

Seth and Effy:
It's all right

Seth:
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo (Effy: Bom, bom, bom, bom)

Seth and Effy:
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes". There was an awkward moment after we finished where there was complete silence.
"You're really good at playing" I laughed, stroking hair out of my face. He helped me. Oh crap, how did I do it.
"Do you have a date for prom on Thursday?" he asked me with a hopeful gleam in his eye. Yep, he was starting to like me.
"Actually...I'm kind of dating your cousin and I'm planning on asking him to go" I explained quickly. His face fell.
"You and Ryd. Lucky bastard" Seth laughed awkwardly. And in that moment I had the best idea ever.
"You should take Tina" I suggested. He looked confused.
"Tina?" he enquired. Oh shit he probably didn't know who Tina was. I could be such a freak sometimes.
"Asian girl" I explained.
"I'm a Sophomore, she's a senior" he pointed out. Duh I can count, probably a lot better than you. He did seem a little put off by the idea. I'll have to convince him then.
"So? All I said was take her to prom. Make it her special night" I giggled. He cracked a smile, yes I was getting through. METAL AIR FIST.
"Alright I'll ask her" he grumbled. He turned away to hide his smile.
--------------------------------
Tuesday
Effy's PoV
Why I was being dragged into the cafeteria by Jake I had no clue. He said it was an emergency and that only I could help out, so I was running down the corridor with Jake on my heels. He was a really slow runner.
"So what's the emergency?" I panted when we reached the cafeteria. Blaine, Marley and Tina, Kitty were sat down facing a table which the band were set up on.
"You jackass. I thought you said it was an emergency" I shrieked punching Jake's arm. Jake stumbled a little. 'Ow' he mouthed trying to hide his pain.
"Take a seat, the show is about to begin" Jake whimpered quietly before slumping towards the band table.

"Jake:
Something in the way she moves Attracts me like no other lover Something in the way she woos me I don't want to leave her now You know I believe and how" Ryder, Sam, Artie and Seth entered through the cafeteria doors and started singing.

"Sam:
Somewhere in his smile he knows that I don't need no other lover Something in his style that shows me I don't want to leave him now You know I believe and how" Sam sang to Blaine.

"Seth and Artie:
You're asking me will my love grow I don't know, I don't know Stick around, and it may show But I don't know, I don't know" Seth and Artie sang to Tina and Kitty.

"Ryder:
Something in the way she knows And all I have to do is think of her Something in the things she shows me I don't want to leave her now You know I believe and how" Ryder sang to me. We all hug our boyfriends. I started making out with mine.
"So what's all this for?" Blaine asked while hugging Sam tightly.
"This is our prom invitation to you all" Ryder explained running his hands along my arms.
"Well I think I speak for everyone when I say hell yes" Marley giggled kissing her boyfriend again and again....and again.
"This was actually a real emergency at first. We only rented these tuxes till break" Sam laughed. I kisses Ryder again. This is the most romantic prom invitation I had ever gotten.
---------------------------
Thursday
"Are you sure it's the best idea to skip school?" Marley muttered nervously as she walked behind me and Sam, she was totally paranoid and was looking suspiciously at everyone who walked past. Sam and me laughed. We had decided to skip school to look for prom dresses an tuxes in Sam's case. We walked into the shop Kitty suggested, glitter glitter prom prom.
"So...what colour are you looking for?" I asked Marley.shrugged her shoulders.
"I'm perfectly happy wearing the dress I wore for Sadie Hawkins" She pointed out. I shook my head at her.
"I'm thinking something in a red maybe" I asked Sam. He shrugged his shoulders.
"Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I know fashion" he pointed out. I stuck my tongue out at him.
"Clearly" I joked. He pushed me playfully and pouted.
"Why do I have to get a new dress though, I can't even afford one" Marley sighed, I looked at her. Marley didn't have a lot of money, she wore second hand clothes, she cut her own hair and used that cheap drug store makeup.
"Well then tonights on me. You're gonna get you hair done, get some makeup and a new dress...and before you start arguing this is for being the bestest friend in the world" I laughed. She hugged me, I could tell she had given in.
"First of all a red dress" I explained. In the end Marley chose a strapless short red dress and I chose a strapless mid-length purple dress. Marley had her hair straightened and cut and it looked amazing and after twenty minutes of convincing San to get his mop cut short, he also looked amazing(A/N Sam's hair is going like it is at the start of season 4).

"I feel naked with my hair this short. What if Blaine doesn't like it?" Sam asked hyperventilating as we pulled into Marley's driveway. I laughed at the irony.
"It was Blaine's idea babe" I explained. Sam's jaw dropped, he looked like he had just been slapped in the face with betrayal.
"I thought Blaine said gel it at first?" Marley pointed out. I laughed again.
"There isn't enough gel in the world" I whispered to her.
"I feel betrayed my boyfriend plotted against me, my straight best friend plotted against me. I have been shaved" Sam joked in one of his many accents that I didn't understand.
"You should start an Hair cut anonymous group?" I suggested sarcastically. Sam punched my arm playfully.
"Don't start on me Evans I'll kick your ass" I warned. We got out of the car and entered the house.
"Oh my god Marls you look great" Ms Rose cheered hugging Marley tightly.
"Thanks" Marley giggled.

Kitty and Tina arrived an hour later to get ready. Kitty was doing Marley's makeup, Tina was putting her dress on and I was getting Sam dressed.
"Why am I dressing you you're seventeen?" I pointed out as I did his tie up.
"Me and ties aren't the best of friends" Sam laughed. I laughed and did the tie up tightly and deliberately.
"Next time do your own damn tie" I growled glaring daggers at him. I had already done my hair and makeup, I just needed to put my dress on. After a half an hour of sorting the dress out. We walked downstairs all of us looked completely hot. Marley looked the hottest though, Jake's head was going to explode. Kitty was in a green short dress, with a white jacket, Tina was in a black dress with grey ruffles.
"Wow you guys look amazing" Jake complimented, he, Blaine and Artie were waiting down stairs. Blaine's face lit up when he saw Sam's new hair.
"Much better" Blaine pointed out. Marley's mom came in with a camera in her hand.
"Pictures" she squealed, everyone posed. I took a selfie on my phone of me and the bro and tweeted and instragramed it. Then there was a picture of Sam and Blaine, Jake and Marley, Kitty and Artie, me and Kitty and Marley. The doorbell rang. I screamed, that was probably Ryder. Seth was the first to walk in, I took a picture a picture of him and Tina. I felt a pair if arms snake around my waist. I closed my eyes, his aftershave made a smile creep onto my face. I turned around to see my prom date, Ryder Lynn stood in a black tux and a purple tie. He looked incredibly sexy.
"You clean up very nice Mr Lynn" I complimented wrapping my arms around his waist. He smiled that sexy smile that always made me go weak at the knees.
"You look beautiful" he replied before kissing me softly. His lips tasted like candy. I ran one of my hands threw his hair and came to something metallic. Was he wearing hair clips to hold his hair in place? I leant in closer to him.
"Are you wearing hair clips?" I whispered to him. He shuddered when I whispered in my ear.
"Sorry did I find your turn on spot?" I giggled before blowing in his ear softly. He shuddered.
"Wouldn't you like to know?" he whispered back taking my hands in his. I took a picture on my phone and changed it to my profile picture.
"Let's get going" Jake laughed. We all said goodbye to Marley's mom and set off in our appointed methods of transport.
---------------------------
I think people were jealous of us girls amazing dance skills. The speakers were blaring Calvin Harris.
"I feel so close to you right now it's a force field. I wear my heart upon my sleeve like it's a big deal and there's no stopping us tight now, I feel so close to you right now" the whole gymnasium sang. I was dancing along with Kitty and Seth.
"Alright...now welcome to the stage the McKinley high New Directions" Principle Sue announced in we usual emotionless tone.

"Jake:
It was twenty years ago today
Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play

Ryder:
They've been going in and out of style
But they're guaranteed to raise a smile

Ryder and Jake:
So may I introduce to you
The act you've known for all these years
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

Jake, Ryder, Marley and Unique:
We're Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
We hope you will enjoy the show
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Sit back and let the evening go
Sgt. Pepper's lonely, Sgt. Pepper's lonely
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

Jake with Ryder:
It's wonderful to be here
It's certainly a thrill
You're such a lovely audience
We'd like to take you home with us
We'd love to take you home

Unique and Marley:
I don't really want to stop the show
But I thought that you might like to know (Unique: Whoa)

Marley:
That the singer's going to sing a song (Unique: Ooh)

Marley and Unique:
And he wants you all to sing along
So let me introduce to you
The one and only Billy Shears

Marley, Jake, Ryder and Unique (Unique):
And Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Yeah!)
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Oooh!)
(Unique and Marley with Jake: Hey!)" They received a round of applause. I blew a kiss to my boyfriend. He caught it and placed it on his heart. Awwwww, he was so cute.
---------------------------
Ryder's POV
After I got changed I took Effy from behind in a bear hug.
"What's up hot girl?" I enquired before kissing her neck.
"Not much, Sue's about to announced the prom court" she responded leaning into my chest.
"Alright students of McKinley....due to budget cuts the Freshman/ Sophomore will only have one king or queen and the same with the Junior/ Senior prom..." Sue began. I gripped Effy tightly. I was sure she would win Freshman/ Sophomore queen.
"Your Freshman/ Sophomore king and queen are..."
---------------------------
No One's POV
"...Jake Puckerman and Marley Rose" Sue announced. Effy and Kitty squealed and pushed Marley towards the stage. Jake followed her up.
"...and your Junior/ Senior prom king are...Tina Cohen-Chang and Stoner Brett" Coach Sue announced. Tina and Brett went upstage. Effy and Kitty went to the side of the stage. Then Kitty spotted Bree nodding to Dottie, who was holding a rope. Kitty followed the rope with her eyes. It reached up to a bucket propped up on a support beam directly above Tina. Dotty pulled.
"No!!!!!!!" Kitty screamed pushing Tina out of the way. Kitty received a waterfall of purple grape slushy. Effy and Marley stood with their jaws hung open. Jake and Ryder rushed over and covered Kitty up with their arms and guided her off stage. All of the New directions followed them to the choir room.
---------------------------
Everyone walked into the choir room to see a drenched Kitty. She wasn't crying, she was pacing angrily.
"C'mon we need to get you changed" Marley explained.
"You can have my dress" Effy added. The girls guided Kitty behind a changing screen.

"Blaine:
Hey Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better

Marley and Blaine:
Hey Jude, don't be afraid
You were made to go out and get her
The minute you let her under your skin
Then you begin to make it better

Sam:
And anytime you feel the pain
Hey Jude, refrain
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders
For well you know that it's a fool
Who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder

Sam with New Directions:
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

Blaine(New Directions):
Hey Jude, don't let me down
You have found her, now go and get her (Let it out and let it in)
Remember (Hey Jude) to let her into your heart

Blaine with New Directions:
Then you can start to make it better

Sam and Tina:
So let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin
You're waiting for someone to perform with
And don't you know that it's just you, hey Jude, you'll do
The movement you need is on your shoulder

Sam with New Directions:
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

Sam:
Yeah

Sam and Marley(Blaine):
Hey Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her under your skin
Then you'll begin to make it better
Better better better better better (Oh, yeah, yeah, Jude!)
(Marley: Ooh!) (Aww! Ooh! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!)

Sam with New Directions:
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

Sam and Marley with New Directions (Blaine):
Nah nah nah nah, hey Jude
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah, hey Jude (Jude, Jude, hey Jude, hey Jude, hey Jude, hey Jude, hey Jude Aw aw!)
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah (Wooh! Nah, nah, nah)
Nah nah nah nah, hey Jude (Jude, Jude, Jude, Jude, Jude)
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Nah nah nah nah, hey Jude (Yeah, you know you can make it Jude, Jude you're not gonna break it, yeah!)
Nah nah nah (Don't make it bad, Jude)
Nah nah nah nah, (Take a sad song and make it better)
Nah nah nah nah, hey Jude (Jude, hey Jude, yeah, ha, ha!)
Nah nah nah (Wooh! Jude) nah nah nah nah, (Yeah)
Nah nah nah nah, hey Jude (Hey yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!)
Nah nah nah (Hey, yeah) nah nah nah nah (Hey, yeah, yeah)
Nah nah nah nah, hey Jude (Now Jude, Jude, Jude, Jude, yeah!)
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah, (Whoa! Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Nah nah nah nah

Blaine with New Directions:
Hey Jude" they all sang as they entered the prom once again. Kitty in Effy's purple dress, Effy in Ryder's football jersey and white and blue jays.
"Well let's get this prom going" Effy cheered. The music started again and everyone had the night of their lives.
---------------------------
Friday
Effy's POV
It had been a weird couple of weeks but I was glad I had spent it with the New Directions. I had almost gone to the end of my third week with out violence that was until we came face to face with...Bree.
"Hey Kitty-Cat sorry about the slush bucket last night. It was meant to be for Tina Blowen-Wang" Bree explained, it wasn't really an apology more like an excuse. Kitty stepped towards her in confrontation. Me and Marley held her back.
"Don't Kitty she's not worth it" Marley muttered. Bree laughed and did her bitch pose.
"Listen Bullimic-Bessy you don't get a say you're popular by association" Bree bitched, the cheerleaders behind her laughed. That was the last straw. I stepped forward.
"Kitty may not be able to do anything since she's got a clean record...but I can" I explained. I didn't know exactly what I was supposed to do. She laughed, I balled my fist and buried my knuckles into her face. She collapsed on the floor unconscious.
"Sorry not sorry" I laughed, the three of us ran off laughing towards the auditorium.

"Effy:
When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

Marley:
And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

Effy:
Let it be, let it be

Effy with Marley:
Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be

Tina:
And when the broken hearted people
Living in the world agree

Artie and Tina:
There will be an answer
Let it be

Kitty:
For though they may be parted
There is still a chance that they will see

Kitty and Artie:
There will be an answer
Let it be, hee! (Tina: ooh!)

New Directions:
Let it be, let it be
Let it be, yeah, let it be
There will be an answer
Let it be
Let it be, let it be
Let it be, yeah, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be, hee!

Ooooh
Ooooh
Ahhhh

Let it be, let it be
Let it be, yeah, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be, hee!

Ryder:
And when the night is cloudy
There is still a light that shines on me
Shine until tomorrow
Let it be

Marley:
I wake up to the sound of music,
Mother Mary comes to me

Marley with Jake:
Speaking words of wisdom
Let it be, hee!

Artie with New Directions (New Directions):
Let it be (Let it be)
Let it be, yeah, let it be
Oh, there will be an answer
Let it be (Artie: Hee!)
Let it be (Let it be)
Let it be (Yeah, let it be)(Artie: Oh, whoa!)

New Directions:
There will be an answer
Let it be, hee (Artie: Let it be, let it be!)
Let it be, let it be (Artie: Oh!)
Let it be, yeah, let it be (Artie: Oh, Oh!)

Artie with New Directions:
Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be, hee!"
---------------------------
(All by the Beatles)
•Get Back
•Here Comes That Sun
•Something
•Sergeant Peppers lonely hearts club band
•Hey Jude
•Let it be