Being Effy Puckerman(Ryder Lynn fanfiction)

THIS STORY WILL BE SET IN SEASON 5 OF GLEE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
My name is Effy, I had just been kicked out by my last adoptive family, yes I was adopted you have a problem with that? And I had been sent to live with a family in Lima, Ohio. I was starting halfway through my sophomore year. I hadn't actually met my new family yet, only that my new brother was half jewish. I had to admit I was kind of excited at the prospects of having a new brother, I had never had a brother in any of my adoptive homes before, I had had multiple bitchy sisters. They were more of the sorority girl type who if they got a spot would bleach their faces. Whereas I was more the tomboy type of girl who played a lot of sports, was adventurous and listened to music like fall out boy. I was quite quiet most of the time, a reserved person if you will. I was a cheerleader but only because of the dancing aspect not because of the popularity, I definitely wasn't popular and was bullied all the time. I had grown up loving to dance, my mom was a professional dancer. She had toured with some amazing people like Madonna, Cher, Beyonce and many more. After she died I was forced to move from my home town in Los Angeles and had bounced from home to home since then. I guess that was a perk of no one ever talking to you, you didn't have to divulge your whole life story.