Chapter 6 It's a Miley/ Rihanna story pt1

SO THIS CHAPTER IS CALLED A MILEY/ RIHANNA STORY SINCE I WAS LISTENING TO BOTH THE OTHER NIGHT AND COULDN'T DECIDE WHO WAS BETTER. ANYWAY VOTE OR COMMENT. TELL ME WHAT SONGS YOU WANT TO HEAR FURTHER ON IN THE STORY. PS, THIS BOOK WON'T INCLUDE THE JUNIOR YEAR. THAT WILL BE A NEW STORY CALLED 'YOU BELONG WITH ME'. AHHHH #SEQUEL
---------------------------
Monday
Effy's POV
I was really lucky in the fact that I only had an half an hour detention for hitting Bree and breaking her nose and her popular status. She was still a bitch and a Cheerio but she was scared every time she saw me coming down the hallway in between classes. It had also been circling around twitter all weekend. YOU'VE BEEN #EFFYPUCKERMAN'D. Which I found both hilarious and embarrassing because I had got the whole what were you thinking? Could have been expelled chat from Jake and Puck(Who turned up conveniently on Friday so I could receive punishment). But none of that really mattered when you were underneath the hottest guy ever, having a pre-school make out sesh. His lips tasted like candy. I moaned when deserved, he was a really good kisser. He started to work his way up to second base and I was considering letting him until I remember Kitty's whole 'A Cheerio should remain a virgin' speech in practice on Friday. It was too late for me to actually remain a virgin but at least I could act like I was still one. I had taken a celibacy pledge. I pushed Ryder off and he sobbed into his pillow.
"Time for school" I explained before sitting up and tightening my high pony and makeup, god I needed to stop applying before a make out session with my man because it was just smearing everywhere.
"But we were just about to hit second base" Ryder groaned into the pillow. I laughed, I was going to let Ryder get to second base soon I just wanted to wait for the right time. I pulled on his letterman jacket and admired myself in the mirror. My skirt was at least six inches shorter than it should be, I looked like a prostitute with my hair back in a high pony and I looked like a complete slut wearing my boyfriends jacket. It was official I looked like Miley Cyrus but what the hell I was sixteen this week. Oh sorry did I forget to mention that my birthday is ninth of April, aka on Wednesday.
"C'mon we need to get to school" I groaned pulling him onto his feet. He whimpered at me and pulled me onto his lap.
"Fine but we have another make out sesh after school?" Ryder offered as a compromise. The compromise to us going to school and him feeling up my boobs right now.
"Fine but don't let Jake here you talking about second base" I laughed getting back onto my feet and grabbing my Cheerios satchel bag.
---------------------------
Me and Marley sat at the back of the room. We were chatting about the new hunger games trailer that came out at midnight last night. I may be a Cheerio but I geeked out sometimes as well.
"...But Katniss in that scene though" Marley giggled. I had no idea which scene she was on about; she sort of listed every scene in one breath. So I gave her a nod that you give to some psychopath you don't want to disagree with. Finn walked into the room with his Treble-clef phany-pack on that everyone had given him earlier this year in the duets week. So I had heard from Marley anyway, he had his board marker poised to write down this weeks assignment.
"Someone give me an artist?" Finn asked. Miley Cyrus was the freshest artist in my mind so I decided to go with her.
"Miley Cyrus" I shouted.
"Rihanna" Tina called out at the same time. I glared at her, she just diverted her attention back to Finn to avoid my gaze, I guess that more people were scared from my little encounter with Bree than I originally thought. Including my fellow New Directions.
"Good I was hoping to get two artists. Your assignment for the week is to find a song by the artist you like best and perform it. At the end of the week we'll decide who did the better performance team Cyrus or Team Rihanna" Finn explained. This was perfect I had been dying to do a Miley Cyrus song for ages. I mean I know I got the lead in 'We Can't stop' but that wasn't to show off the musical talent that is Miley Cyrus. This week was time for me to show what I'm really capable of. Finn wrote Miley/ Rihanna on the board. The bell rang, signalling the start of double french. Ryder walked up to me.
"Walk you to class?" He asked with a hopeful smile on his face, I nodded and took his hand while using the other to grip my history folder to my chest.
"So which Rihanna song are you planning to do?" he asked me as we walked down the corridor. Why had he just assumed I would do Rihanna?
"Who said I was doing Rihanna? I'm team Cyrus all the way" I explained, I liked Rihanna don't get me wrong. But her music just seems less exciting than Miley's. He stopped with his confused pout face.
"Miley Cyrus is a total slut and a sell out" He explained. How dare he? I actually wanted to punch him right now. But I couldn't, not just because I might get suspended but because he was my boo. I punched his arm softly.
"Miley Cyrus is not a sellout. She has a new image that's all. And she's not a slut she just dresses like one. I didn't her any complaints from you when I was dressed like her in 'We can't stop'" I pointed out. His cheeks went red, I soon realised everyone had stopped in the hallway to listen. Damn this uniform really was an attention magnet. So maybe I should use the power of the uniform for my number this week.
"What you got nothing better to look at?" I snapped at the crowd. Some of them moved quickly.
"Not unless you make the skirt shorter" someone shouted. Ryder dropped his bag and pinned the guy up against the locker with his fist poised to break the guys nose. I recognised the guy, he was on the chess team. Why are they always hyper sexual weirdos?
"Apologise now" he demanded, his hair was all messy in a sexy way. I grabbed his hand.
"Leave it Ryd the chess nerd doesn't deserve the attention. Oh by the way I'm heading to the empty gymnasium where there'll be full second base privileges" I whispered in his ear in an attempt to stop him. I really was happy giving him second base rights though; he had stuck up for me even though we were in the middle of an argument. Ryder looked at me with a raised eyebrow.
"Really?" he asked loosening his grip on the nerd. I nodded and grabbed his hand.
"Well are you coming or are you gonna press the nerd up against the locker all day?" I enquired. He smiled.
"You ever say anything like that to my girl again there won't be anyone stopping me from flattening your face" Ryder growled in the guys face. I was so hot right now, I needed some Ryder love. Who cared about double french. I tugged on his hand.
"Let's go" I panted. Ge smiled at me.
"What's up with you?" he laughed looking me up and down.
"It's the effect you have on me babe" I explained. He dropped the nerd and we ran off towards the gym giggling.
---------------------------
Ryder's POV
I walked into German an hour late but I knew I was sporting the biggest grin ever.
"And why are you late?" the teacher growled at me.
"I was in study hall sorry" I lied in my apologetic pout face that never seemed to fail me. I took my seat next to Jake and Kitty.
"Are you on drugs? You way too happy Donkey Teeth" Kitty asked in her bitchy tone as per usual. I grinned at her, she looked at me weirdly.
"Okay now your seriously starting to scare me" She explained turning her whole body to face me. I smiled at the memory of me and Effy in the ball cupboard. We didn't have sex, neither me or her were ready for that. Yet. But I did get to second base.
"I just got to second base is all" I giggled like a little girl. I could tell Kitty was holding back a smile but I didn't know why. I was happy with the news. I turned to face the front of the board, then I caught Jake out of the corner if my eye. You know those cartoons you would see where they had bright red faces and steam whistling out of there ears, he looked exactly like that.
"You did what..?" he growled at me quietly. I laughed nervously.
"Nothing...not a damn thing" I replied trying to recover from obvious boo boo.
"Oh my god would you stop with the homosexual encounter. What are we doing Wednesday?" Kitty asked breaking the tension between me and Jake. I looked at her in deep thought, what was supposed to be on Wednesday? I racked my brain.
"It's your girlfriends birthday" Kitty snapped, did she just read my thoughts or something? I always suspected she had some superpower to go along with her attitude. Having no clue that it was my girlfriends birthdays probably wasn't a good thing. She didn't really talk that much about her life in general or life before she came to McKinley. All I knew is that she grew up in Los Angeles.
"She didn't say it was her birthday. Did you know?" I asked Jake. He shrugged his shoulders.
"She didn't tell me" Jake replied. That was weird. Out of all the girls that I had ever been out with she's the only one who didn't brag about her birthday just so they could get more gifts.
"We should throw her a surprise party?" Jake suggested. That wasn't a bad idea. She didn't know that we knew it was her birthday so it was a complete surprise.
"I'll handle the guest list" Kitty interjected.
"I'll handle making the house a party zone. Puck can get us alcohol. Sam and Blaine could get her to the house" Jake added, he was putting a finger down every time he gave out a task.
"Great and I'll get the music and shiz" I added. Oh shit what do I get her for a gift? She was like a closed book, she didn't tell me any of the stuff she liked. Apart from that my lips taste of candy.
---------------------------
"Alright guys does anyone have a number?" Finn asked us all as he strode into the choir room. He was no longer wearing his phany-pack. Effy's hand shot straight up.
"Okay Ef take the floor" Finn laughed before sitting in the corner watching intently. She had a trench coat on to cover herself up. A load of thoughts ran through my head but I knew that this was a bad idea.
"This song is demonstration of Miley Cyrus' talent" Effy explained. Some people like Marley, Blaine, Sam, Seth and Artie clapped. Others like Tina, Jake, Kitty booed at her artist choice.
"I'll also be needing help from Sam and Blaine?" Effy asked. After she explained the song to them they began. Effy dropped the coat to reveal she was in a grey lingerie body suit and her J's. Damn I just got a full on hard on. She started dancing provocatively with Sam and Blaine.

"Sam:
I'm so fresh man
Hey ya scared to do it how I do it

Effy:
I'm in the club high off Purp with some shades on
Tatted up, mini skirt with my J's on
I'm in the club high off Purp with some shades on
Tatted up, mini skirt with my J's on

Blaine(Sam):
J's on my feet (you know it)
So get like me
J's on my feet (you know it)
J's on my feet (we trippin')
So get like me

Effy(Blaine):
I be in the club the club
Standing on the couch the couch
In them Wolf Greys (what)
Like it's my house (I'm home)
Drinking out the bottle
I got no respect (ay)
Looking like a model,
who just got a check (change)
I back it up,
cause I don't give a fuck (I don't)
If you're a lame,
that's a shame
you can't hang with us (uh-uh)
I'm MC Hammer fly (fresh),
you can't touch (nope)
J's so fly
I should work at Flight Club

Effy:
Put on my J's and dance the whole night away
I'm naughty by nature like I'm hip-hop hooray
My hands in the sky, I wave 'em from side to side
My feet on the floor, I'm 'bout to turn up now

I'm in the club high off Purp with some shades on
Tatted up, mini skirt with my J's on
I'm in the club high off Purp with some shades on
Tatted up, mini skirt with my J's on

Sam:
J's on my feet (you know it)
So get like me
J's on my feet (you know it)
J's on my feet (we trippin')
So get like me

Blaine:
I be rockin' J's or
I be rockin' Taylors
I got lots of flavors,
My kick game is major
More kicks than the players, call me up I'm scorin'
Hit it like a free throw, tongue out like I'm Jordan
Molly, Miley, come swing the thing right by me
Gotta a joint if you wanna get stoned, got choppers if they wanna try me
Pro athlete I'm not no wannabe
Waitress asked how many bottles? I said 23

Effy:
Put on my J's and dance the whole night away
I'm naughty by nature like I'm hip-hop hooray
My hands in the sky, I wave 'em from side to side
My feet on the floor, I'm 'bout to turn up now

I'm in the club high off Purp with some shades on
Tatted up, mini skirt with my J's on
I'm in the club high off Purp with some shades on
Tatted up, mini skirt with my J's on

Blaine(Sam):
J's on my feet (you know it)
So get like me
J's on my feet (you know it)
J's on my feet (we trippin')
So get like me

Sam:
I stay showin' out, my kick game is a beast
I got thirty pair of J's that ain't never been released
Flu game twelve, Space Jam 11
On the hype beast sick, they gon' need a paramedic
Turn up, turn up, turn up, I get trippy, I stay live
All this purple in my cup, match them grape 5's
I'm so high, I got three bitches that go bi
I'm so fly, I'm gettin' head like a blow dryer

Effy:
Put on my J's and dance the whole night away
I'm naughty by nature like I'm hip-hop hooray
My hands in the sky, I wave 'em from side to side
My feet on the floor, I'm 'bout to turn up now

I'm in the club high off Purp with some shades on
Tatted up, mini skirt with my J's on
I'm in the club high off Purp with some shades on
Tatted up, mini skirt with my J's on

Sam(Blaine):
J's on my feet (you know it)
So get like me
J's on my feet (you know it)
J's on my feet (we trippin')
So get like me" she really was a great dancer. But I still don't get why Effy didn't tell me about her birthday, unless she did and I just didn't hear her. The whole room clapped and cheered.
"Well urm...I don't think we should be dancing and looking exactly like Miley but that was great Ef good" Finn praised, everyone gave one last round of applause before she sat down next to me. I leant over to her and put my letterman jacket over her in an attempt to cover her up. She snuggled into it and I smiled as she did so. Damn she was the best girlfriend ever.
---------------------------
As I was promised, a make out session after school. We were lying on my bed 'Studying' as far as my parents knew, they didn't know anyone was up here with me and they had never met Effy. Damn her lips tasted minty, I just couldn't get enough. I slid my hand up her waist. One thing still bothered me though, why didn't she tell anyone it was her birthday? We rolled so she she was on top straddling my chest. I smiled, she always seemed to turn on the heat when I flashed my smile at her. She kissed me passionately. It was getting hot and heavy pretty fast. I took full advantage of my second base privileges. Effy smiled against my lips.
"Damn you smile is sexy" She muttered against my lips. She traced the line of my gum with her tongue. Hod she was so sexy.
"Oh my God!" Someone shrieked from behind me. We both turned to see my mom and dad in the doorway. (A/N Ryder's mom is played by Emilia Clarke and Ryder's Dad played by Channing Tatum). Mom was carrying a basket full of clothes which ended up on the floor moments later. Dad's mouth was hung open. I was lip locked and my hand was on Effy's boobs. This was one of those awkward moments that you usually see in sitcoms and the dad would say something funny like 'I can see you have your hands full of those buns son' but in that one moment my dad went full all five stages of finding out I was at second base with a girl. Denial, anger, fear, reasoning and finally acceptance. My mom on the other hand was stuck on anger.
"Who's this?" she hissed through her closed gritted teeth. I rolled off Effy and laid on my bed.
"Clearly knocking is off the table in this house" I muttered, Effy snorted. I jumped to my feet and pulled Effy with me.
"Mom, Dad this is my girlfriend Effy" I announced.
"I don't do parents" she muttered in my ear. I laughed nervously. I hoped she was exaggerating that she didn't do parents otherwise this could become very awkward for me but probably not for my parents and Effy. My parents were nice people.
---------------------------
Effy's POV
It was fucking awkward. They asked me to stay for dinner and after they found their son's hands groping my chest I couldn't say no. So I was sat at their dinner table across from Ryder's older brother and sister, being stared down awkwardly. Ryder was to my right. I gripped his hand tightly under the table. Ryder's Mom was at the right end of the table, Ryd's dad was at the right end.
"So...Effy you're a cheerleader? That must be tiring" Ryder's mom asked, I could detect a hint of evil in her voice. If the bitch wanted to go then we'll go.
"Yep, you could say I've got a lot of stamina" I replied, Ryder spluttered on the drink he was currently enjoying. Mrs Lynn went pale. The siblings laughed from across the table.
"So how did you meet?" Mr Lynn enquired. This had to be karmic retribution for something, how we met didn't paint me in the best setting. Ryder banged his head on the table.
"We met...in a bar" I responded slowly. Mr Lynn nodded slowly. Why was god or whoever punishing me?
"Effy's in glee club" Ryder blurted out, in an obvious attempt to show his parents I wasn't a complete slut.
"Oh so you sing?" Mrs Lynn enquired with a shaky voice, she was still reeling from my previous comment.
"Yeah, me and my brother always perform around the house. Well both of my brothers" I explained. I did consider Puck a brother to me, he was like a brotherly figure.
"Who're your brothers?" Mrs Lynn asked, she poked at her food with her fork.
"They're called Jake and Puck. Jake's in school with me and Ryder and Puck is watching us while mom is on a cruise" I explained in as vague a detail as possible. I didn't think it would sound good to say they aren't really my brothers, Jake is brother because I was adopted and Puck is like a brother so I just say he is one since he's watching us while mom is gone until graduation in our senior year. And that I had bounced from home to home since my real mom died.
"Isn't your friend who always comes over called Jake?" Mr Lynn asked his son. Ryder lifted his head from the table, he kept banging it against the table softly.
"Same Jake" is all he responded with before he went back to banging his head.
---------------------------
Tuesday
Marley's POV
Me and Jake walked down the hallway towards the choir room while holding hands. I still couldn't believe Jake Puckerman the legendary womaniser was dating me, the girl who had body issues and was quiet and mousy.
"...And apparently they just walked in on them" Jake explained. I must had drifted into my own little world because I had no idea what the hell he was on about.
"What?" I asked him. He looked at me confused.
"Last night Ryder's parents walked in on Ryder and Effy at second base and then interrogated her at dinner...are you okay babe?" He enquired with his eyebrows furrowed. I loved it when he called me babe. I gripped his hand tightly.
"It just seems like we're in a rut lately that's all, we hold hands and make out that's it" I moaned, I knew that was my fault because I wasn't ready to do anything else before but after seeing everyone in glee club getting together with some one it made me realise we were the power couple. I was ready to let him swipe my V-card.
"I don't see what else we can do" Jake replied, he scrunched his face up when he was in deep thought. He was probably thinking of stuff we could do without the sex. He was the best boyfriend ever and I loved him.
"We could maybe...getting a hotel room and...you know?" I hinted, hoping that he would pick up on my obvious hints. It took him a few minutes to work out what I had said. When he did though his dace lit up with a major smile.
"Oh" he laughed. The bell rang overhead. I had to run, me and the girls were doing a Rihanna number for glee and needed to get into our costumes.
"Text me the details yeah?" I asked while jogging down the hallway.
---------------------------
Since Unique was away this week it was just me, Effy, Tina and Kittty performing. We all got changed into our costumes. We were wearing very slutty clothes that Effy and Kitty picked out. Lycra hot pants, leather crop top, fishnet tights and fingerless sleeve gloves. I already had my hair tied in a high pony so I was fine there. I laced up my stilettos. and we were all ready. The boys all sat at the front of the auditorium. We were watching from the side.
"Well guys the girls have something that they would like to perform so lets enjoy" Finn announced taking a seat by Ryder. He lights shut off an a blue glow hit the stage, so you could only see us as shadowy figures. The band started playing. We approached the poles that were already waiting for us on the stage.

"Marley:
Throw it up, throw it up
Watch it all fall out
Pour it up, pour it up
That's how we ball out
Throw it up, throw it up
Watch it all fall out
Pour it up, pour it up
That's how we ball out

Marley(Effy):
(Strip clubs and dollar bills)
I still got more money
(Patron shots can I get a refill?)
I still got more money
(Strippers goin' up and down that pole)
And I still got more money
(Four o'clock and we ain't going home)
Cause I still got more money
(Money make the world go round)
I still got more money
(Bands make your girl go down)
I still got more money
(Lot more where that came from)
I still got more money
The look in yo eyes I know you want some
I still got more money

Tina and Kitty:
Ohhhh
All I see is signs
All I see is dollar signs
Ohhhh
Money on my mind
Money, money on my mind

Tina:
Throw it, throw it up
Watch it fall off from the sky
Throw it up, throw it up
Watch it all fall out
Pour it up, pour it up
That's how we ball out
Throw it up, throw it up
Watch it all fall out
Pour it up, pour it up
That's how we ball out

Marley(Kitty):
Valet cost a hundred bills
(I still got more money)
Gold all up in my grill
(I still got more money)
Who cares how you haters feel
(And I still got more money)
Call Jay up and close a deal
(I still got more money)
My fragrance on and they love my smell
(I still got more money)
So who cares about what I spend
(I still got more money)
My pocket's deep, and they never end
(I still got more money)
I'm going dumb with all my friends
(I still got more money)

Marley and Effy:
Ohhhh
All I see is signs
All I see is dollar signs
Ohhhh
Money on my mind
Money, money on my mind

All:
Throw it, throw it up
Watch it fall off from the sky
Throw it up, throw it up
Watch it all fall out
Pour it up, pour it up
That's how we ball out
Throw it up, throw it up
Watch it all fall out
Pour it up, pour it up
That's how we ball out
That's how we ball out" boy I got really sweat from all of the pole dancing, I wasn't shocked that Effy knew how to do it and teach it. The boys cheered and wolf whistled.
"Why did you guys choose a stripper song?" Finn enquired. The reason why we had chosen this song is to show that Miley isn't the only provocative dancer.
"Because we wanted to show the bad influence side of Rihanna as well" I explained truthfully. I was true everyone thought Miley was a bad influence now but so was Rihanna.
"Okay well that was a great performance but seriously guys no more provocative dancing?" Finn asked the whole glee club, well not asked more like pleaded. Everyone laughed at him.
---------------------------
Effy's POV
"So what Rihanna song are you planning to sing for glee this week?" I asked my insanely hot boyfriend while we walked down the school hallways with our hand linked.
"I was thinking maybe...please don't stop the music...or where have you been" Ryder explained.
"Cools maybe we could do a duet later this week?" I suggested, he grin and pecked me on my cheek.
"That would be awesome" he replied. I spotted Jake down the hallway, he had an unusual grin placed on his face.
"What's up with you sunshine?" I asked. He looked giddy, was he stoned?
"Marley just said she wants to go to third base" he giggled like a twelve year. Eewww.
"Ewwww" I replied before walking off past them just as the bell rang for glee club. I walked into the choir and was immediately hit with a wave of awkwardness from Marley. She wanted to sleep with my brother, eeewwwwww.
"Alright lets hear what you have ready?" finn asked as everyone took their seats. Kitty and Artie took the floor.
"This is a Rihanna song that both of us love and like to sing together" Artie announced. There were various boos and awwws throughout the room.

"Kitty:
I've been looking for a driver who is qualified
So if you think that you're the one step into my ride
I'm a fine-tuned supersonic speed machine
Got a sunroof top and a gangster lead

Artie:
So if you feel it, let me know, know, know
Come on now, what you waiting for, for, for?
My engine's ready to explode, explode, explode
So start me up and watch me go, go, go, go

Both:
Get you where you wanna go, if you know what I mean
Got a ride that's smoother than a limousine
Can you handle the curves? Can you run all the lights?
If you can, baby boy, then we can go all night

Kitty(both):
'Cause it's 0 to 60 in 3.5
Baby, you got the keys
(Now shut up and drive, drive, drive
Shut up and drive, drive, drive)

Artie:
I got class like a '57 Cadillac
And overdrive with a whole lot of boom in the back
You look like you can handle what's under my hood
You keep saying that you will, boy, I wish you would

Kitty:
So if you feel it, let me know, know, know
Come on now, what you waiting for, for, for?
My engine's ready to explode, explode, explode
So start me up and watch me go, go, go, go

Artie:
Get you where you wanna go, if you know what I mean
Got a ride that's smoother than a limousine
Can you handle the curves? Can you run all the lights?
If you can, baby boy, then we can go all night

Artie(both):
'Cause it's 0 to 60 in 3.5
Baby, you got the keys
Now shut up and drive, drive, drive
Shut up and drive, drive, drive

Both:
What I got
Get it, get it, don't stop, it's a sure shot
Ain't a Ferrari, huh, boy, I'm sorry
I ain't even worried, so step inside
And ride, ride, ride

Kitty:
So if you feel me, let me know, know, know
Come on now, what you waiting for, for, for?
My engine's ready to explode, explode, explode
So start me up and watch me go, go, go, go

Artie:
Get you where you wanna go, if you know what I mean
Got a ride that's smoother than a limousine
Can you handle the curves? Can you run all the lights?
If you can, baby boy, then we can go all night

Kitty(Both):
'Cause it's 0 to 60 in 3.5
Baby, you got the keys
Now shut up and drive, drive, drive
Shut up and drive, drive, drive
Shut up and drive, drive, drive" both of them sang. Artie was doing some dope wheel spins and chair tricks. Everyone cheered. Kitty sat on Artie's lap and kissed him on the cheek. They were a pretty cute couple.
"So you went old school Rihanna huh?" Finn laughed, he bro-hugged Artie and high fived Kitty. The bell rang.
"Alright guy see you tomorrow" Finn laughed as we all left. I ran to catch up to Kitty.
---------------------------
Wednesday
Effy's POV
I woke up and felt like crap. I was sixteen. SIX-FRICKING-TEEN. I felt old. I sat up and Kitty was sat on the en of my bed in her Cat woman onesie. With a fucking present. I told her not to by a present.
"That better not be a fucking present" I growled at her. I hated my birthday, for a good reason. She pouted.
"You can't not have presents on your sweet sixteen" She said throwing the present at me. I sighed, but reluctantly opened it. It was a top that said 'Ryder's girl' on it. I had to admit it was a cool present. I laughed and hugged her.
"Where did you find a shirt with 'Ryder' on it? It's not exactly a common name?" I enquired.
"I got it made online" Kitty says as she pulled on her Cheerios uniform. I decided to wear it tonight after school. I stripped out if my onesie and pulled on my Cheerios uniform and pulled my hair into my high pony.
"You ready to head off?" Kitty asked. I looked at my garfield wall clock. It was half eight. I would do my makeup in the car.
---------------------------
Ryder's POV
Me and Jake rushed around my front room setting up the speaker system for tonight. I had no clue what I was doing, neither did Jake, both of us were too macho to admit it though.
"You need some help with that Ryd?" My dad asked as he walked around the house in just his boxers. I had no idea how to do this shit.
"Dad could you call someone today?" I enquired. He snorted.
"I'll fix it" dad laughed. I high fived my dad.
"Dude we gotta get to school" Jake shouted.
"Remember all set up before six" I shouted to my dad as me and Jake ran out to the car.
---------------------------
It was difficult not to shout happy birthday to my hot girlfriend. What? I was a happy person in general. I approached her open locker.
"Hey babe" I said pecking her on the cheek. She smiled.
"Hey yourself" she giggled back. I loved her giggle.
"You done the history homework?" she asked me. Crap, I had been so caught up with party planning that I forgot the history homework. Mr Shue was going to kill me. She put her hand out. I handed her my paper and she started filling it in. Yep she was the best and way smarter than I was.
"Here" she giggled handing me the homework. I smiled and pecked her on the cheek again.
"Thank you" I whispered in her ear. She closed her locker and we walked to the choir room hand in hand. Jake was set up at the front of the room with his guitar, I rushed Effy to her seat.

"Ryder:
I've been everywhere, man
Looking for someone
Someone who can please me
Love me all night long
I've been everywhere, man
Looking for you babe
Searching for you babe

Jake:
Where have you been?
Cause I never see you out
Are you hiding from me, yeah?
Somewhere in the crowd

Both:
Where have you been all my life, all my life?
Where have you been all my life?

Jake:
I've been everywhere, man
Looking for someone
Someone who can please me
Love me all night long
I've been everywhere, man
Looking for you babe
Searching for you babe

Ryder:
Where have you been?
Cause I never see you out
Are you hiding from me, yeah
Somewhere in the crowd?

Both:
Where have you been all my life, all my life?
Where have you been all my life?

Ryder:
You can have me all you want
Any way, any day
Just show me where you are tonight

Both:
I've been everywhere, man
Looking for someone
Someone who can please me
Love me all night long
I've been everywhere, man
Looking for you babe
Searching for you babe" I sang to Effy and Jake sang to Marley. This kind of led up to my present for her.
---------------------------
I think that Effy was starting to suspect something when me and Jake blindfolded her and put her in the car.
"Where are we going?" Effy enquired. I laughed.
"To the end of the earth and back" I chuckled. I could see her gritting her teeth together.
"Easy she hurts when she hits" Jake whispered. I retracted my hand quickly.
"So we heard you're going to boink Marley" Effy giggled, I blushed bright red and Jake went pale white. I snorted at Effy's comment.
"I hate you, you know that?" Jake growled playfully.
---------------------------
Effy's POV
I could tell they were throwing me a party. Ryder wasn't exactly discreet when he asked what my favourite type of cake was. Favourite type of alcohol and favourite type of music. Ryder was also wearing a black dress shirt, jeans and white high tops. I was wearing a black mini dress skirt, my white Ryder's girl crop top, white converses, fake hipster glasses, my hair was curled and I was wearing my braided bracelet. I walked into the Lynn's front room which was pitch black. Ryder flicked the lights on and the whole sophomore class and the senior members of glee club.
"Surprise" everyone cheered with a red cup in each of their hands. I screamed with my fake excited scream. Music started playing throughout the house and garden,which was huge and lit with christmas lights. Marley and Kitty wondered over to me; Kitty was in a tie dyed dress and heels, Marley was wearing a print t-shirt with a pop art design, purple chino hot pants and blue converses. Marls thrusted a box and red cup into one of my hands each.
"Why did you guys throw me a party?" I muttered to them quietly so Ryder wouldn't hear. they looked both confused about my comment and hurt that I didn't like the party.
"Why what's wrong with the party?" Marley enquired.
"Nothings wrong with the party. I just really don't like my birthday" I whispered. Ryder was dancing with Jake, Sam and Artie so there was no way he could hear me.
"Why don't you like your birthday? You get presents and parties and all kinds of stuff" Kitty smiled. I shook my head.
"I know I used to love my birthday..." I said trailing off slightly when I saw Ryder belly dancing.
"Then what happened?" Marley laughed taking one of my hands. I downed my whole drink.
"Three years ago today my mom killed herself" I replied briefly before turning and leaving to find another drink. If I was going to stay at the party, I was going to get out of it.
---------------------------
•#23 - Miley Cyrus
•Pour it up - Rihanna
•Shut up and drive - Rihanna
•Where have you been - Rihanna