Chapter 34; You're Amazing...

Dedication to @onlyOneDirection21 for the cute comment :)
Thanks for 80,000+ reads, you guys are amazing. <3

Remember when I put videos on the side of chapters.. like a song that went with it.. gonna try and do that again :D

Put wherever you are because it's amazing xx
<5sos is amazing>

~Chapter 34; You're Amazing...
Harry's POV

"Harry, what did you do?" Mia said from behind me, causing me to spin around to face her.

"Erm.. what do you mean, 'what did I do'?"

"How come all anyone's talking about is our parents break up?" she asked. Busted.

"Maybe, because I told one girl..." I mumbled. "but what's the big deal? That doesn't mean anything."

"Harry!" she stessed. She opened her mouth to talk again, but the secretary began talking over the loudspeaker, preventing her from saying anything as we both began to listen.

"Attention class," the lady spoke, "I'm proud to announce that this years talent show will be held this Friday at 2:30. Sign up sheets are in the office."

"Are you gonna sign up?" Mia asked, as soon as the secretary stopped talking.

"Me?"

"C'mon Harry, you're amazing at playing the guitar and you really have a nice voice."

"I wouldn't know what song to sing.." I mumbled in response.

"Why don't you write one?" she asked. "You're great at that too."

"You think so?" I asked, sending her a smile.

"Of course I do.. infact, you should sing that song.. what was it Little Things.. to me again." she said, now smiling too.

"I didn't know you liked it so much."

"I do." she admitted.

* * *

"Chester." I said, laying on my stomach on his sofa. "I need help."

I went to Chester's after I dropped Mia off at home. I said we needed to work on something together, but I really wanted him to help me with the song. I wanted it to be a surprise for Mia, because the song was going to be about her.

"What do you have so far?"

"People say we shouldn't be together
We're too young to know about forever
But I say they don't know what they're talkin' about

'Cause this love is only getting stronger
So I don't wanna wait any longer
I just wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl.

And that's all I have."

"That's really good." Chester said.

"Thanks, but that's all I have." I said. "It's barely anything, just two verses."

"Hmm..." Chester said thinking. He's written songs before, I know because we used to play guitar together. I would usually sing because Chester didn't think he was good enough. That's why I came here for help. "How about they don't know about the things we do, they don't know about the "I love you"'s."

I nodded, writing it down...

People say we shouldn't be together
We're too young to know about forever
But I say they don't know what they're talkin' about

'Cause this love is only getting stronger
So I don't wanna wait any longer
I just wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl.

They don't know about the things we do
They don't know about the "I love you"'s.....

I sang out what I had down, trying to think of what to should go next.

"But I bet you if they only knew..." I mumbled.

"They would just be jealous of us." Chester answered back, like he'd been thinking it the whole time. I nodded in response. This song was going to be amazing. At least I hope so...

* * *
Mia's POV

"I'm in love with you... and all your little things." Harry finished, singing the song to me again.

"Thanks for singing it again," I said giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"No problem," he answered, "I wrote it for you anyways."

"I really love it." I said and he smiled at me.

"You're gonna love the new song I'm writing too," he said.

"Oooh, can I hear it?" I asked.

"No."

What? "Why not?"

"Because, I want it to be a surprise when I sing it for you on Friday. You only have to wait a couple days."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY it's kinda short, but I'm gonna try and double update! I really wanna do the talent show, but I don't wanna rush it so if I just do the next chapter I won't have to write in the next few days at school lol