Idiot

-5 in the morning-

"Honey wake up!" 30 minutes. THIRTY! I've waisted too much time on this. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed my mouth wash and ran back to the bed. Carefully I sat on top of Honey, screwing open the mouth wash. Slowly I tilted Honey's head so his face was upwards, in one swift motion I poured the pink contents on Honeys face.
His hands gripped my waists and in less than three seconds he was on top.

"That was rude, I was up the moment you sat on me" his voice was groggy and slowly as he kissed down my neck. "MIMI, WAKE UP AND START GETTING READY!" Kaoru's voice boomed through the hallway and into my room.
"O-Okay!"

~~at school~~

I was walking to the host club when Hikaru came up and blocked the way to the host club. "HIKA! MOVE!" I stomped a few times but he would budge! "No. You are on probation!"
(Italics are Hikaru, normal is Mimi!)
"Why?"

"Because he gave you a hickey! AND YOU LET HIM!"

"you are overreacting, don't you think?!"

"It isn't healthy that you need to be with him!"

"Hika!"

"No."

"Why!"

"He's GOING TO HURT YOU! I don't EVER want to see you like that again" he fell to his knees and started to cry into his hands. "Hikaru?" I felt bad now. I never once took into consideration how much work I was on the boys. They always took into consideration my feelings and I never really did worry for them. I kneeled down and hugged my brother after a few sobs I pulled away.

"Hikaru, I realize what could happen but if it does than, oh well. I can't promise that I won't cry but I hope that if anything did happen between me and Honey, I hope and pray that you and kaoru will be there for me."

"Always, even if you ARE an idiot." Kaoru's voiced came from the stairway and soon he was insight. "kaooruuu! I'm not an idiot!" I whined. Hikaru and Kaoru laughed at my stupidity.