Her

Stan NCT guys, NCT.

Mitsukuni rushed to the nearest taxi, "Tottori Sand Dunes" his voice was cold as he called back a breathless Mimi. "Hey, what's happening? Are you panting?" Mitsukuni's eyes went big. "Uhm, yeah I got scarred so I ran to the opening gates." Mimi cried as she bent down to catch her breath. "Okay well, try to stay there. I'm close!" Mitsukuni said as she replied with an "Okay." and she hung up.

"Okay, we are here" the taxi came to a stop. "Please wait here!" Mitsukuni said as he got out of the car. He walked over to the opening gates, closer and closer, to his love. She was curled up and crying into her knees. "Hey, everything is okay" Mimi looked up to the owner of that angelic voice. Her arms shot up around his neck and her legs around his waist, she cried into his neck as he walked back to the taxi.

Mitsukuni finally put down the girl, who fell asleep halfway through a cry. He strapped the seat belt around her waist. His eyes roamed down to her short pajama shorts, then her now golden, sunkissed, smooth legs.

His eyes moved up to her chest, her neck , her lips, her. He didn't realize that his hands had moved up to her knees. Her eyes fluttered open and landed on his.

"Hi" she lazily smiled. "Hey, we will land in an hour." He smiled back, as he sat next to her, his hand landing on her thigh.

~~~~
We could go smut from here? Yes or No? New chapter will be up tomorrow . (Btw it's 8pm for me right now)