Hate

What do you guys think of the new cover?
**I'm sorry that it takes so long for me to update, but I'll set reminders for the weekends**

**MiMi P.O.V**

I don't know how to say this in any other way but, I HATE RENGE!  Who the hell does she think she is, coming in here and talking about some kind, charming,and other shit Kyoya! She obviously didn't do enough research because she doesn't even know who Kai is! And why does she keep calling Tamaki senpai, fake! I need to calm down, relax, control myself BUT I CAN'T JUST THE THOUGHT OF HER ANNOYS ME!

"Mimi let's go!" The twins, I wonder how they feel, "Okay".

~~~~

"So, how do you guys feel about renge?" I mustered the courage to ask the boys. Both just quietly looked out same window, "hmm" I watched as their shoulders went up in the same way, at the exact same time. I guess that they didn't mind, they always got bored fast and need something to excite them. I seemed to be the only one to hate her, well that is. Kai would be in jail if glares could kill... Just saying.

The limo finally came to a stop, I mad sure to thank the driver before being the last one to exit the sleek black car. After class we where all at the host club, I was peacefully enjoying sitting in silence. That was, until, Renge burst through the pink doors. She went on and on, about how everyone here was 'lukewarm' but I'm pretty sure I was steaming hot.
I couldn't here anything, my thoughts had me so angered that I blocked everything out, until I heard something I didn't like. "Honey, you will be the baby face thug! And Mori"

I mean I like the idea of Honey being 'badboy' but, I already knew what he was like. Being cute fitted with him so much better, in my opinion.

"Mimi, we don't really need you, all you do is depend on Honey and that's a no-no. Anyways, you're just a little girl who can't do and hasn't done anything by herself, please leave." I felt my eyes stinging, I tried to blink them away but all that did was make tears fall. I hate crying in front of people, I tried to hid behind my hair but I couldn't. I ran out the room and into the girls bathroom, to the last green stall.

(LIKE/COMMENT'FOLLOW)