A promise

Last chapter,  I will be going over all the chapters and editing. THANK YOU!

Mitsukunis' idea of the perfect date always began and ended the same. First, he handed Emilia his softest and biggest hoodie and a pair of shorts she always left behind. Then, he would play a movie, usually Disney, but for some odd reason he put on insidious. Mimi was currently sitting in between his legs, waiting for the next jump scare. Mitsukuni had seen this movie so many times that even the jump scares made him yawn, so why play it? Because, seeing Emilia scared made him giggle, not to mention, he loved the feeling of protecting her. Knowing that the slightest amount of skinship would calm her down made him blush and feel important.

He waited for the next jump scare, to move his hand under the grey hoodie and let his fingers slightly graze her sides. He loved the way Mimi would melt into his touch.  His chin rested on her shoulder as he pretended to be interested in the movie, as thoughts ran through his head. His eyes stayed on the t.v. but all his attention on her.

"I don't want you to leave me ever again." He lightly pleaded as he continued to keep his eyes on the t.v.

"I won't." Mimi turned around to straddle him, her hands bunching up his shirt, pulling him closer.

Their kiss was sweet, slow, and just the kiss alone seemed to be a promise. A promise that was never broken.