3▻ Am i over her?

WARNING: Very long chapter I hope y'all like it. My thumbs hurt fr. 😩💯

____________________________________________________________

Nikita

"Knock knock..." said Alicia as she came back in. I guess from talking to her reckless mouth having niece.

I sighed looking at myself in the mirror. I've never been the one to doubt myself about shit but right now...I feel like I could be somewhere else.

"What" I said in a monotone voice.

"Look, don't be like that she's a good kid.." "And why should I believe that?" I asked her folding my arms.

"Cause if she wasn't then I sure in the hell wouldn't still be trying to tolerate her bullshit. She's just been through a whole lot growing up, she had no childhood like she should've because of my sisters bad decisions. She had to face life hella early basically by herself.. which has molded her into being that way. But hell, everyone has a sob story so she just keeps it to herself and in return she just... acts like that."

"A complete fucking asshole towards every new person she meets? She can pass me with that bullshit.. for real. So damn rude..for no reason! You don't take personal shit out on good people" I admitted.

I understand it's hard for her to accept someone who could be her older sister that is basically with her aunt but to come at me like that she gone find out what the definition of low tolerance is real fucking quick...

"Im sorry Nikki..."

"..then you should also know that the apology shouldn't come from you, it should come from her own mouth and be her own willing words. I told you about my temper.." I told her as I walked out of the master bathroom.

"Don't let her get you worked up." she sighed.

She followed as I went to my dresser on the opposite side of the room and started picking out an outfit for the lunch we were now all about to have....

15 minutes Earlier...

Regina

"Ion even like this FUCK ass room

"Ion even like this FUCK ass room..." I said throwing the pillow off my bed and it hit the mirror on top of my dressing table.

It wasn't me at all....all I wanna do is switch it up a little bit, but "no..." I couldn't.

I plopped diagonally onto my bed and groaned into the mattress. I knew right now wasn't the time to call up Tay because in a few seconds aunty mama was finna come busting through my shit talking about my "cock blockin' ass" and how rude, disrespectful and irritating I was being.