Part Two.

[[Lie, Love & Deceive..]]

[[2/4.]]

Nikita's Pov

I got off work at aboutt...6:30 or so.

Rolling down the main street, i was singing Insecurities by Drake on the way home with all four of my windows down as i drove by people looking at me like i was crazy.

One guy even started nodding his head with me while he was waiting for the crosswalk, so I pulled over and gave him 50 dollars just for the hell of it.

He seemed cool until he tried to holla at me but i told that nigga what the deal was just as quick as he took the money from between my fingertips.

Obviously he couldn't see that I'm a full on stud. The way im dressed? I called him homeboy....?

Dumbass.

I stopped by Steve's Burgers on Sallis and Monrovia blvd for a top notch, charbroiled real deal ass cheeseburger.

I absolutely loved this place.

I was starved cus I skipped lunch to finish an outline i drew of an eagle and a rose that I had to fill in, plus i haven't even eaten a real home cooked meal since i left Alicia's.

I kinda miss her.

Matter of fact I miss her a lot. Either way it went that's still my baby even if she is older than me but.. I've been taking out the time to realize that being with an older woman is really fucking difficult.

There's a whole decade of a damn time difference there. She believes in different morals than I do, grew up in a way different ass time frame. Hell, sometimes when she gets carried away when she's talking she calls my generation ''misguided" and "a shame"..or childish.

I ain't gone front the shit do be pissing me off but I just never said anything about it.

I guess because in the moment what I thought was a true love was blinding me from the fact that we wouldn't last.

When we decided on dating we just got done with a very satisfying ass dinner and a quicky. The conversation we held reeled me into where I agreed and then boom....she offered me to come stay with her..

But at least I've gained something out here while being the chaos I am, though. I found a job?

Speaking of, work today was pretty fun. I've learned that based on the satisfaction of my assistants/clients i get points on my clock-in card and that gives me 6% extra satisfaction points.

Which makes me more recommendable in my department for more business. It's pretty dope.

I didn't even know that this kind of job existed but for me to end up with a spot in it I'm hella fortunate...

I pulled into the drive way, over looked the menu and then ordered a cheeseburger with onion rings, and a side of deep fried oreos to go.